Boomstick

Thank You Everyone!

10 posts in this topic

After an extended period of time lurking, gathering advice, and observing interactions on the forums, I finally jumped in a met a young lady.  The willingness of everyone here to offer tips and advice was a huge help, and is most appreciated.  I will most certainly return that generosity whenever possible!

Welcome to the party. Lots of fun to be had here and lots of great ladies. Do your research and have fun.

I love this post. Sounds like you did it right. Congratulations on getting your TOB cherry popped, and welcome to the jungle. 😉

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

10 hours ago, Boomstick said:

After an extended period of time lurking, gathering advice, and observing interactions on the forums, I finally jumped in a met a young lady.  The willingness of everyone here to offer tips and advice was a huge help, and is most appreciated.  I will most certainly return that generosity whenever possible!

Glad things worked out so well for you.  Research is our friend, and it sounds like you did it.  Now the dilema is, so many fun options and so little time (and/or resources).  ;)

Hope you have a fine 2019 and find more encounters of the best kind !!  :)

10 hours ago, Boomstick said:

Welcome to the fun zone. Congrats, their are so many wonderful ladies here, your dilemma now will be who to contact next, but that is not a bad dilemma to have. Treat these ladies right and they will reciprocate beyond your wildest dreams. Hope you have a fun and safe 2019😏😎

7 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:

... Treat these ladies right and they will reciprocate beyond your wildest dreams. ...

I find this to be true in the rest of life, treat people right and you are blessed.  The converse is also true. 

the jump from board lurker to lover is a rite of passage no doubt - one of the greatest life has to offer...

keep it safe and keep it fun!!

Welcome to the board young fella.