SydneyCoxxx-BANNED

Queening

12 posts in this topic

Do you know the meaning of Queening?  Originally, it was a woman being pleased without the scare of getting pregnant.  Usually, upper class women (Queens), when their husbands were not available. However, virgins were also in on the fun.  This was done in Victorian times, Egypt, and Japan...  There were entire houses with servants and slaves devoted to making sure their Mistress was utterly satisfied. Hmmm... Sounds fun... 

29 minutes ago, SydneyCoxxx said:

Do you know the meaning of Queening?  Originally, it was a woman being pleased without the scare of getting pregnant.  Usually, upper class women (Queens), when their husbands were not available. However, virgins were also in on the fun.  This was done in Victorian times, Egypt, and Japan...  There were entire houses with servants and slaves devoted to making sure their Mistress was utterly satisfied. Hmmm... Sounds fun... 

Anytime anyone is overly satisfied it's a great time always strive for the best

3 hours ago, SydneyCoxxx said:

Do you know the meaning of Queening?  Originally, it was a woman being pleased without the scare of getting pregnant.

... Hmmm... Sounds fun... 

Isn't that could masturbation? 😀

27 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Isn't that could masturbation? 😀

No. It is called facesitting 😎

1 minute ago, gr8owl said:

No. It is called facesitting 😎

Yes please. Um I mean the gals not you..no owls allowed on my face only kitty cats

Facesitting

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

180px-Lossow4.jpg

Facesitting, Heinrich Lossow (1840–1897).

Facesitting, also known as queening or kinging, is a sexual practice in which one partner sits on or over the other's face, typically to allow or force oral–genital or oral–anal contact.[1][2] In addition to oral-genital and oral-anal contact, the position also leaves the bottom partner's hands free to stimulate other erogenous zones (e.g., anus, nipples, etc.). The top partner may be facing either direction in this position.[3] It is common for this position to form part of BDSM, involving dominance and submission, though this need not be the case. Within a BDSM or D/s context, facesitting can be a form of erotic humiliation.

Facesitting is common among dominant and submissive individuals, for demonstrating superiority and for sexual gratification. Unlike smothering, in facesitting the bottom partner is not deprived of air.[citation needed] The full-weight body-pressure, moisture, body odors, and darkness can be perceived as powerful sexual attractions or compulsions. The person sat upon may be in bondage, sexually submissive, or simply held down by the body-weight of the other person. In some cases, the submissive will consume the dominant's bodily waste(s) (urolagnia and coprophilia).

Apparently I have run across some royalty over the years.

6 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Facesitting

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

180px-Lossow4.jpg

... Unlike smothering, in facesitting the bottom partner is not deprived of air. ...

Well there ya go, that's the key to successful queening throughout the ages. 😘

I like the term queening better. Facesitting is so lame. 

Imagine a suave gentleman “If you’d like I’d love to indulge myself in queening you. Nothing brings me more pleasure than satisfying a woman.”

So mich hotter than “buuurp, I’ll give you 50$ to sit on my face- here’s a photo of my ****. You can polish him off while I tongue punch your  *****”