Johnjohnson96455

Becca Denver Ladies

11 posts in this topic

Can anyone help me find Becca from Denver Ladies?   Apparently she retired a while back we had a session a long time ago, in short unforgettable 

Replies ahould probably be PM only on this thread.

If it had been a long while and you heard she retired, I'm guessing she probably didn't want to be found anymore. 

18 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

If it had been a long while and you heard she retired, I'm guessing she probably didn't want to be found anymore. 

THIS and don’t be that guy that can’t let go. That’s creepy. 

Before anyone sends the OP a Pm please note his join date and this could be a bad situation.  

Edited by Laci French

I'm also a little bit wary of a guy who joins TOB just to track down a date from long ago.  Even if she was living next door, I wouldn't tell him (might let her know that he is looking, but that is as far as I think would be safe and prudent).

1 minute ago, BadBoy said:

I'm also a little bit wary of a guy who joins TOB just to track down a date from long ago.  Even if she was living next door, I wouldn't tell him (might let her know that he is looking, but that is as far as I think would be safe and prudent).

Definitely on the “Let HER know.”

This guy should be on every ladies red flag radar.

Yes, this sounds dangerous to me.  She does not need to be found....

Wasn't Denver ladies self service? Why would he be looking for someone from that company strange

If she wanted to be found, she wouldn't have left. That's not too hard to understand.

STALKER ALER:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:T!!!

D.L was known for Rip offs, cash and Dash and Bait n Switch and KNOWN management. Maybe That is who is trying to track her down??? Doesn't make sense to Search for A " self service" lady that has moved on :(