Chocdrop

New to the Hobby

21 posts in this topic

Hello all!! I'm new to the hobby and I am looking for suggestions on the best way to screen (for the ladies). I've had one encounter since I've joined. It was fun once I got past the initial fear of meeting with a random person. Any suggestions on how to make this a more  pleasurable experience for all involved? 

Welcome to TOB.  I would recommend you add some pictures to your profile and post a listing. 

Learn about screening potential dates and if you have any questions reach out for help. 

Stay safe, have fun and prosper!

Thank you love,, I will do that. I'm still trying to learn the site.

Welcome and congratulations on having your first encounter.  Hope it had some fine fun and frolic with a fantastic fraulein (I'm working on my alliteration).  Who knows...if it was fine, maybe it will be the first of many.  Research, participate in the forums, ask appropriate questions, write reviews (if the lady wants a review) and have great time enjoying the journey.

Ahem, average1, I think Chocdrop is a lady (based on profile), and just had a nice time on the other side of the road.

Yes, average1, I am lady...I think I may be using the wrong terms. Lol but I am figuring out the forum. Lol I'm trying not to say the wrong things :)

13 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Ahem, average1, I think Chocdrop is a lady (based on profile), and just had a nice time on the other side of the road.

11 hours ago, Chocdrop said:

Yes, average1, I am lady...I think I may be using the wrong terms. Lol but I am figuring out the forum. Lol I'm trying not to say the wrong things :)

Whoops....rushed my comment without researching.  BB, thanks for catching it.  Chocodrop, my apologies.  I hate when my fingers get ahead of my brain.  It happens too often. 

And Chocodrop, I still hope it had some fine fun and frolic.  

Welcome, Post some pics on your profile and try to get a website. That most questions are answered on that site.

3 hours ago, average1 said:

Whoops....rushed my comment without researching.  BB, thanks for catching it.  Chocodrop, my apologies.  I hate when my fingers get ahead of my brain.  It happens too often. 

And Chocodrop, I still hope it had some fine fun and frolic.  

No worries love,  I'm pretty sure I was using the wrong terms. And thank you, it was fun 😉

2 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

Welcome, Post some pics on your profile and try to get a website. That most questions are answered on that site.

Thank you love,, I will definitely do that. Lol I have tried to put up pics....still not too familiar with the site yet.

Websites and reviews, Yes Yes Yes!

Research so much that after an encounter you feel the way you thought it would. I have never been disappointed.

Reviews and websites, Yes Yes Yes!

Good luck and play safe. 

6 minutes ago, Seeker5280 said:

Websites and reviews, Yes Yes Yes!

Research so much that after an encounter you feel the way you thought it would. I have never been disappointed.

Reviews and websites, Yes Yes Yes!

Good luck and play safe. 

2 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

Any suggestions on the sites? Sorry if I ask too many questions 😊

1 hour ago, Chocdrop said:

Thank you love,, I will definitely do that. Lol I have tried to put up pics....still not too familiar with the site yet.

If you PM the moderator, the whisperer, they can help you get your pictures up. 😊

Everything you need is here. Use the search feature. Read postings and reviews very carefully. You will see providers who accept newbies. It’s not hard. Be confident. Most of all understand that this is a BUSINESS to the lady’s. Respect is the key. Don’t ask the stupid questions or do the marathon texting. If things fail there are many many choices. 

Most of all don’t waste a providers time!

Always remember this is a BUSINESS to the providers.

1 hour ago, Seeker5280 said:

Everything you need is here. Use the search feature. Read postings and reviews very carefully. You will see providers who accept newbies. It’s not hard. Be confident. Most of all understand that this is a BUSINESS to the lady’s. Respect is the key. Don’t ask the stupid questions or do the marathon texting. If things fail there are many many choices. 

https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/42352-new-to-the-hobby/&do=findComment&comment=447719

13 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

If you PM the moderator, the whisperer, they can help you get your pictures up. 😊

Thank you

Welcome to the board, ChocDrop. How great is it your first encounter was fun ;)? I'll help you take great photos, with your camera of course. No quid pro quo.

On 9/29/2018 at 7:19 PM, Seeker5280 said:

She is a provider

Welcome to the board and play safe.  :D

22 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Welcome to the board, ChocDrop. How great is it your first encounter was fun ;)? I'll help you take great photos, with your camera of course. No quid pro quo.

Lol thank you love, I may hold you to that. 😊 I need new pics😂

22 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Welcome to the board and play safe.  :D

Thanks love!