CourtesanElle

Acquiring My First Review (Ladies ?)

17 posts in this topic

Hi there Ladies and Gentlemen,

Hope your Monday is off to a great start! I was wondering, and this is a question probably best posed to the providers in the area whom are familiar with the board but how long did it take you acquire your first review?

Obviously I'm pretty green to the board but anxious and excited to speed up the verification process.

Do you have any tips or recommendations ? Any  sage advice, is appreciated! Thank you!

Elle.

I havent had a review in a long time, maybe a year or so. Chalk it up to regulars lol. One to three is all you need. I am not the one to ask as I really dgaf about reviews. If this is your main money maker, maybe offer a special, or see one of the guys on the board known for reviews..hi geecue ;)

6 hours ago, lewd5050 said:

You may be out of many reviewers price range

Maybe as Abigail stated do a special.

1 hour ago, geecue2 said:

Maybe as Abigail stated do a special.

Review specials are a no-no

I'd be careful with those review special suggestions.  Its ok for a provider to suggest it, but a guy is likely to get his pee-pee whacked!

1 hour ago, geecue2 said:

Just quoting what she said, pee-pee whacking sounds good. Lol.

I think I heard my name:D  you naughty, naughty boy!

Darling, be patient and the reviews will come. Good luck and have fun!

If your review is good-it helps business. If it is bad- this is pretty damn simple to figure out. However, getting that 1st review is not an easy thing to do.  There are many variables involved. Is your pricing too high for the guys in the Denver market? 200 to 250 is about what the Denver area is willing to pay. 300 is a little dicey. Many of us (ladies) have our regular guys and we keep them by consistently rocking their world. Often times we give them a better rate because of their consistent usage of our services.  But this does not get you your reviews. Does it?

Reviews are like a consumer report. So first you have to be in the market pricing of what a known reviewer will be willing to pay. Then you have to make yourself known to him. Advertising, current pics all help do this. But as the old saying goes "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink". The first one is the hardest one to get. After that you are on your way to hookerdom. But just by posting here you have made a start. You just have to make some reviewer curious enough to book. Then your review needs to show that you are skilled in pleasuring a man. And speak the truth about your, appearance etc.  The second review by another consumer needs to be as good or better.  You have only too things you need prove.  First one is you aren't a cop. And the second is that you are what you profess to be. Good luck.

On September 16, 2016 at 2:11 PM, Laplace said:

Review specials are a no-no

I'd be careful with those review special suggestions.  Its ok for a provider to suggest it, but a guy is likely to get his pee-pee whacked!

This 

On 9/16/2016 at 6:14 AM, lewd5050 said:

You may be out of many reviewers price range

Sort of a vicious circle, that price range would be on the extreme boundaries of what I'd be willing to donate and would only do so with numerous positive reviews fitting my criteria.

On 9/16/2016 at 2:11 PM, Laplace said:

The whip in your profile photos would also intimidate me somewhat.

Since it has been over three months since you first came on and said hi, I think you would have a much better idea whether your price point is too high despite the low ballers trying to talk you down.  There are many ladies at the rate you have posted and HIGHER that have reviews so personal opinion is that has nothing to do with it. (50 or so on p411 in the XXXX to XXXXX range, so, yeah) Guys hoping to keep your schedule more open for them, well ....... maybe.    I guess I would be of the mind to say don't sweat reviews, they will come.  If you want more enticement to guys on here - the only ones that really pay any attention to reviews here anyway - more of a posting presence perhaps with a demonstrated intelligent sense of humor.  That along with the pics (wow!! very nice) you have posted and an occasional ad and I fail to see how you would not be pretty busy. ;)  But ladies may have a better answer.  As one has recently pointed out, i have a dick and tend to think like a guy, which is to say not all that well at times lol. Regardless, good luck, best wishes, hope you visit down south on occasion!

Even if a provider did give a special or discount if the review is submitted on tob, the amount of the donation is not allowed. So who knows all the reviews could be a special or discount.

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 9:26 AM, CourtesanElle said:

Hi there Ladies and Gentlemen,

Hope your Monday is off to a great start! I was wondering, and this is a question probably best posed to the providers in the area whom are familiar with the board but how long did it take you acquire your first review?

Obviously I'm pretty green to the board but anxious and excited to speed up the verification process.

Do you have any tips or recommendations ? Any  sage advice, is appreciated! Thank you!

Elle.

Sometimes a hi or hello is all it takes :D

On 9/18/2016 at 6:32 PM, amcbl1 said:

Sort of a vicious circle, that price range would be on the extreme boundaries of what I'd be willing to donate and would only do so with numerous positive reviews fitting my criteria.

The whip in your profile photos would also intimidate me somewhat.

Here is my take.............. I thought the whip picture was great by the way but that's just me and I have a HUGE pain tolerance and rarely intimidated by much, even though BDSM its not my thing.  I PM'd you about this and think that rather than post a reviewer special and then all the hagglers coming out. Leave it alone but maybe during a contact phase with the client you can mention you do it privately. It will allow you to see who is truly interested and serious while at the same time having a special that is beneficial for both parties. It is at the upper scale but not overly ridiculous considering. I have also seen and had a gal bump the time somewhat to 1.5 without posting it for  a good client and reviewer. Some do military specials and so forth I think youll be fine and maybe I will be your first.

I am going to disagree with most on here. Do not run a special. Keep your price where you want it, and stick to your guns about how you want to run your business. This board is mostly local to Denver and caters to more of the mid range priced guys, even though you will still catch a few high rollers. I wouldn't look to this place as your only source of advertising though.

I would look at advertising on EROS, P411, and TER where you will get the out of towners/business men/high roller types that are more catered to your price range and interests. Make sure your name is marketed everywhere so everyone sees who you are and sees that you exist. The longer you are around, the more interest due to consistency. Reviews will come, just be patient, and while they will be nice to have on here...this board is still limited to a few clients whereas TER and ECCIE are more broad-spectrum.

Good luck!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard