Come Honor Face

Specific etiquette question

43 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Paul Pudenda said:

Hey - Mr. Big Shot.  It's not your call to tell anyone how long to book.  

LOL. Mr. Big Shot is someone else. So do you have a 2 minute warning timer on your watch so you can know when to cum? What about a shower? If you ran out of time for a shower do you have to get more fuck tickets? LOL don't get all uptight I'm just poking fun, lighten up. 

In my opinion...

Nitpicking about a few minutes or a few dollars is a HUGE turn off to me.

I either see it as you don't care about spending "quality time" with me as a real person you desire, or you are someone who is cheap. Both in my opinion are grounds for being on my DNS list. I actually save you as "Price Haggle" so if/when you contact me again I just don't waste my time replying anymore.

But... I only offer 1 hour or longer sessions. I am not sure how other women feel about this issue if they do indeed offer various times such as 15 min, 30 min, etc...

I care immensely about every experience (session).

I would assume if another woman feels the same she is going to take the 45 minute question as an insult or someone just trying to price haggle her donations.

Bravo!!! I like this, I mean we all know this is business, but if both parties do what they can to relax and enjoy the encounter then what a great deal for both involved. I've had such amazing sessions where we are both used up and sweating and laughing, then it's like oh yeah the money thing. I can almost sense (in certain women) how it cheapens an amazing beautiful act that just took place. The more we can just go with the moment, and enjoy it, and yes there is a time limit but an hour should usually be more than enough time to take it all in as if there was no time. If you are satisfied and there is still 15 minutes who cares? Bid your amazing sexually energetic young darling adieu and dream about her until you can bury your face in her perfect welcoming breasts again. 

That's what I like, having a few girlfriends around town. Be a gentelman, have a little class, and she might do a little extra for you too, like go out and have a drink with you once in a while, or let you down the back road when she's floin LOL. I'm joking! c'mon this is supposed to be a forum for mature relaxed adults hahaha. Uptight nit picky girls are a turn off too BTW.

"Nitpicking about a few minutes or a few dollars is a HUGE turn off to me."

The above quote is from our Miss Scarlett Dayne. And I agree with that. It makes me think that just maybe the chemistry "ain't just right", then does he hold out on his pecker and insert only 1-2 inches. Haggling is just that and I for one don't consider my pricing to be out of line. This is not a poor man's sport. Never has been , never will. And we ladies are not the bargain bin nor clearance rack.

On 6/6/2016 at 3:16 PM, Bit Banger said:

According to some around here, any time a client proposes a $ figure it's haggling.

<truth> Ladies have total control. They set rates. They set activities.  ...</truth> 

Folks, we're all adults around here (or we're supposed to be).  We should be able to discuss finances, activities, and the like, then accept/decline the same.

Wrong but I fixed it for ya.

<truth> Market sets a range of rates.  YL decide if they want to play or not. </truth>

6 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

<truth> Market sets a range of rates.  YL decide if they want to play or not. </truth>

The market has two sides.  Both decide if they wish to play and accept the terms.

Just now, Paul Pudenda said:

The market has two sides.  Both decide if they wish to play and accept the terms.

You can pretend that's true, but if zero ladies want to play, you don't even have an option to turn something down. 

2 minutes ago, pfunk said:

You can pretend that's true, but if zero ladies want to play, you don't even have an option to turn something down. 

It's not pretense.  It's basic economics.  As I said, it's two-sided.  

24 minutes ago, Paul Pudenda said:

It's not pretense.  It's basic economics.  As I said, it's two-sided.  

True. One side controls the Supply curve, the other controls the Demand curve. Econ 101. 

EDIT: Both curves may be effected by non-monetary factors, like product/service quality. 

Edited by Bit Banger

34 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

True. One side controls the Supply curve, the other controls the Demand curve. Econ 101. 

EDIT: Both curves may be effected by non-monetary factors, like product/service quality. 

While I vehemently disagree with commoditizing human beings, for the sake of argument let's take a look:

The numbers populating the Supply Curve are quite a bit smaller than the numbers populating the Demand Curve hence they command a much more significant role in the Market. As an example: if you and all your Free Market cronies on TOB and even elsewhere decide that you are going to dictate rates or anything else, I suggest you get used to that Invisible Hand, because while the women will still continue to operate without your participation, the Hand is all the action you're gonna see...

Furthermore, while "both curves are affected by non-monetary factors", you only mentioned one side(client). What about other non-monetary factors like dictational(or other)Forum posts that may give one of the women pause about seeing you? Not that that's ever happened...:rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

Furthermore, while "both curves are affected by non-monetary factors", you only mentioned one side(client). What about other non-monetary factors like dictational(or other)Forum posts that may give one of the women pause about seeing you? Not that that's ever happened...:rolleyes:

You missed the '/services' portion of that quality statement (scumbag clients, etc) which could effect the Supply curve.

i will grant that this market, like many, is perverted by government regulation. 

As for posts giving pause, that's a 2-way street. 

1 hour ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

While I vehemently disagree with commoditizing human beings, for the sake of argument let's take a look:

The numbers populating the Supply Curve are quite a bit smaller than the numbers populating the Demand Curve hence they command a much more significant role in the Market. As an example: if you and all your Free Market cronies on TOB and even elsewhere decide that you are going to dictate rates or anything else, I suggest you get used to that Invisible Hand, because while the women will still continue to operate without your participation, the Hand is all the action you're gonna see...

Irrelevant drivel.

Edited by Paul Pudenda

On 6/5/2016 at 2:41 AM, Kandi Apple said:

ask:  what would 45min donation be?

Personally, I think this is the best way to ask about it without appearing to haggle. It gives the provider the power to decide if she will accept a 45 minute session and to set the rate.  Hopefully, she has the math skills to figure out what you're asking for.

This next part isn't pertinent.  I just want to type more:

Back in my early days, I was given rates over the phone en route to the appointment. This was a need-it-right-now BP appointment. She gave me 30 and 60 minute rates, but the cash I had on hand was right in between--perfect for 45 minutes by my calculation.  When I arrived, I gave her the envelope, told her how much was in there and that she can decide what we do with our time and how long. That felt a bit disrespectful and I now know not to discuss finances at all, but I was new and wasn't sure how I should handle it.  She was cool with it and we had a good 45 minutes, but it could have really set a bad tone for the session as well. Now I just go with her rate and don't ask questions.  I don't even like asking about advertised specials because it kind of cheapens the experience. But I'm a cheap SOB, so I'll still ask. ;)