Marcadimus

What size do providers prefer?

21 posts in this topic

I was just curious if providers seem to have a preference on dick size.  While I wish I was packing a magnum, I am a bit below average, more lacking in girth than in size and I wondered if providers like that.  Is it nicer to have a smaller guy so they don't have to take so much, or has being in the hobby adjusted them more to preferring large members so they get more sensation out of it.  Weird thought I know but I was curious.  I have frequented AMPs mostly and they never seem disappointed to see me, but especially with the volume they see daily, I do wonder. 

l doubt many providers will walk the tightrope and answer this loaded question!

I will say that they probably prefer any size that is attached to a kind, well groomed total gentleman.  :)

Edited by Riggo

1 hour ago, Riggo said:

l doubt many providers will walk the tightrope and answer this loaded question!

I will say that they probably prefer any size that is attached to a kind, well groomed total gentleman.  :)

... with dead presidents in his hand. 

45 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

The part too many here seem to forget.

If it's big enough for you, who cares.

I've had one the size of a man's thumb and as big as 14" long and 3" thick. Ok well I saw it, I wouldn't let him near me with it. So personally a little below average to just above is the best. If a magnum is tight, well probably best to keep on.

Something in this post bothered me,  you said what size do providers like,  you mean women.  Just because we're providers doesn't mean we don't fall into the general spectrum of our sex. 

Second,  didn't every gut in his early 20s learn this is a ridiculous question. The answer changes for every single WOMAN. Providers don't have different desires for something that isn't all across the board for all women. 

You can ask 20 women and get a variety of answers.  Some women have shorter vaginal  cavities than other there for she likes them under 6 inches.  Some have better muscle control so she likeS them thicker.  Etc.  

Please remember we are still women, and women do not have a set penis size that we ALL agree on.  

If you haven't got any complaints, you must have something going good for you. 

Edited by SpiceInCo

2 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

If it's big enough for you, who cares.

I've had one the size of a man's thumb and as big as 14" long and 3" thick. Ok well I saw it, I wouldn't let him near me with it. So personally a little below average to just above is the best. If a magnum is tight, well probably best to keep on.

OMG!  Melissa you swore you wouldn't out me!

I will let the rest of you ladies who haven't seen me guess whether I am the Bic lighter or the telephone pole!  ;)

*Fine print here:

In the interest of full disclosure, Melissa has not actually seen me, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to lighten the mood here.  ;)

I'm not a provider but most good hearted people can find ways to overcome the size of physical things... its usually the ugliness of ones character that is the turn off... also lack of personal hygiene ... 

It's not the size of the wand but it's the ability of the magician that makes the magic.

Pffft. I have a size preference. Just like the men want certain size boobs, or certain weight. We all have preferences.

I just hope I get mine, when I open the Pandora's Box of penises.

The cock is not enough, it is the total pleasure package.

7 1/4 inches long

1 1/2 diameter

The head close to the same size as the shaft, or a smidge larger.

Shaft straight or has a slight bend in any direction.

Small tight balls

Trimmed hair

Soft and pretty taint

Clean shaven ass

You asked, and this is my perfect ride. None of it matters with out a personality to stand behind it.

Other women will have different rides they like.

2 minutes ago, Kashmir said:

Pffft. I have a size preference. Just like the men want certain size boobs, or certain weight. We all have preferences.

7 1/4 inches long

1 1/2 diameter

Small tight balls

Trimmed hair

Soft and pretty taint

Clean shaven ass

You asked, and this is my perfect ride. None of it matters with out a personality to stand behind it.

Once again I was all excited thinking "hot damn, i could be her type of guy!!" until we hit "pretty taint". Never in a million years did I see that one coming or think I would see those two words together.  :lol:  And then personality ....... sigh. :(

7 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Once again I was all excited thinking "hot damn, i could be her type of guy!!" until we hit "pretty taint". Never in a million years did I see that one coming or think I would see those two words together.

For me it was "balls" and "taint."  But then, what do I know...?

8 hours ago, Kashmir said:

7 1/4 inches long

1 1/2 diameter

Small tight balls

Trimmed hair

Soft and pretty taint

Clean shaven ass

Surprisingly, Kashmir has outed herself as a 1 percenter according to Science Magazine.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/03/how-big-average-penis

Not surprisingly, when the science was left out and men reported their own size, the average pecker grew by 20%...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/floyd-elliot/thats-not-normal-the-stat_b_4254842.html

Some of us not so much a 1 percenter have to rely on a really large personality.  :D

1 minute ago, Riggo said:

Some of us not so much a 1 percenter have to rely on a really large personality.  :D

Which is why the lady said that all the physical stuff is worthless without personality. Life is too short to go around fretting that you are not "physically perfect."

That said, I do disagree with Kashmir on one thing: As a guy,  I love boobs but I  don't have a Boob Preference.  Every single one I have seen has been perfect and beautiful in its own special way.  They're like snowflakes!

I will confess:  this may be because I have not sampled a statistcally large enough group of breasts to determine if I have a preference.  And so, research continues.

The things I do for science.

LOL, I love all the responses, thank you.  I honestly just wondered if the volume of men a woman has been with affects the size they like as opposed to only have been with a "few" men.   I also wasn't asking what was average or what makes a good lover.  Just curiosity.  I certainly have known a few women who were jaw dropping but couldn't make bedtime fun at all. 

I know personal preference is likely to be different.  I know when it comes to breast the overall size means very little, its the shape of them or the type of areola that plays more into it. 

On 3/30/2016 at 6:09 PM, SpiceInCo said:

Something in this post bothered me,  you said what size do providers like,  you mean women.  Just because we're providers doesn't mean we don't fall into the general spectrum of our sex. 

Second,  didn't every gut in his early 20s learn this is a ridiculous question. The answer changes for every single WOMAN. Providers don't have different desires for something that isn't all across the board for all women. 

You can ask 20 women and get a variety of answers.  Some women have shorter vaginal  cavities than other there for she likes them under 6 inches.  Some have better muscle control so she likeS them thicker.  Etc.  

Please remember we are still women, and women do not have a set penis size that we ALL agree on.  

If you haven't got any complaints, you must have something going good for you. 

Will damn, I always thought the union set standards on this kind of shit. :D

They failed on this subject. Epically 

On 3/29/2016 at 3:31 PM, Bit Banger said:

Don't forget the dead Secretary of the Treasury as well!  He counts too!

27 minutes ago, Riggo said:

Don't forget the dead Secretary of the Treasury as well!  He counts too!

perhaps the most important of all is our Ambassador to France during The Revolution.  Remember, it's all about The Benjamins.

Edited by Bit Banger

Bennie's is the preferred size. But really I lke the average pecker size. Why? Because the average guy, with his  pecker size in the average guy range has proven his self to be a better lover time and again. Why do I think this? Because the average guy knows that he cannot rely on hs penis alone. He has learned how to please woman in the sack.

And big puckered guys (not always, but more often then not) seem to think  their pecker is all that is needed. And they seem to be trying to center-punch overies, etc. I like screwing the average man and find him to be more fun 9 out of 10 times. Yay for the average Joe !

Edited by Jez UaBriain
Can't spell size right the first time.

6 minutes ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Bennie's is the preferred size. But really I lke the average pecker size. Why? Because the average guy, with his  pecker size in the average guy range has proven his self to be a better lover time and again. Why do I think this? Because the average guy knows that he cannot rely on hs penis alone. He has learned how to please woman in the sack.

And big puckered guys (not always, but more often then not) seem to think  their pecker is all that is needed. And they seem to be trying to center-punch overies, etc. I like screwing the average man and find him to be more fun 9 out of 10 times. Yay for the average Joe !

Damn!  Out of reputation!  Thus my other thread... This is stupid!

I am a slightly less than big, somewhat larger than small, highly efficient over achiever!  ;)

Edited by Riggo