inadifferentvoice

When a provider starts falling for you?

67 posts in this topic

So I have a regular girl that I see. Anywhere from once or twice a week to once or twice a month. Depends. At first there was no kissing let alone DFK, BJ's were covered and it was almost 3 G type of deal. Recently, she started DFK, BBBJ's to the point of asking me to get a drink with her. We've gone out a few times, we revealed each other's real names and had sex with no cash involved in the traditional sense of the hobby. Fortunately I'm not married. But I think she likes me....How often does this happen? I'm flabbergasted. 

It would seem that it is not something that happens everyday so if you like her, go for it.  If not then take it as a compliment and leave it at that.  Entirely up to you and her of course.

Maybe she feels comfortable with you. Perhaps she enjoys your friendship. I find this harmless. I wouldn't worry about it. Have fun with her. 

She's a human being, who enjoys being wanted and liked. Just like you do. Remember, the "hobby", for her, is work, a job, a living. It's not a "hobby".

Have fun! :)

2 hours ago, inadifferentvoice said:

So I have a regular girl that I see. Anywhere from once or twice a week to once or twice a month. Depends. At first there was no kissing let alone DFK, BJ's were covered and it was almost 3 G type of deal. Recently, she started DFK, BBBJ's to the point of asking me to get a drink with her. We've gone out a few times, we revealed each other's real names and had sex with no cash involved in the traditional sense of the hobby. Fortunately I'm not married. But I think she likes me....How often does this happen? I'm flabbergasted. 

This wording sets off all kinds of alarms for me.  My sincere apology to both you and her if I read too much into.  I assume the highlighted statement means that some money still changes hands from you to her, either as a sugar daddy/baby arrangement - nothing wrong with that - OR as a constant cycle of needs loans, cash, help for all manner of alleged tragedies.  Debts to bad people going to hurt her, behind on rent, help with school tuition, car repairs ....... ALWAYS something.  Based upon personal very bad experience long ago there are a certain percentage (no scientific, hard data but i would guess it around 5 percent) of ladies in the business that are looking for the soft- hearted, generous and easily charmed so that they can turn vampire and suck them dry of all assets. It is a small percentage, but real, and found even in the "well established and reviewed" category (mine was).  So I always advise extreme caution when I hear stuff similar to the above phrase.  Conditioned paranoia perhaps, but ........

On the other hand providers are human too - and frequently delightful examples.  When two decent, normal humans spend significant time together communicating and being intimate, yes, honest to goodness great relationships can and do develop.  (Been there too :D )  Hope for your sake it is the latter and good luck!!

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

This wording sets off all kinds of alarms for me.  My sincere apology to both you and her if I read too much into.  I assume the highlighted statement means that some money still changes hands from you to her, either as a sugar daddy/baby arrangement - nothing wrong with that - OR as a constant cycle of needs loans, cash, help for all manner of alleged tragedies.  Debts to bad people going to hurt her, behind on rent, help with school tuition, car repairs ....... ALWAYS something.  Based upon personal very bad experience long ago there are a certain percentage (no scientific, hard data but i would guess it around 5 percent) of ladies in the business that are looking for the soft- hearted, generous and easily charmed so that they can turn vampire and suck them dry of all assets. It is a small percentage, but real, and found even in the "well established and reviewed" category (mine was).  So I always advise extreme caution when I hear stuff similar to the above phrase.  Conditioned paranoia perhaps, but ........

On the other hand providers are human too - and frequently delightful examples.  When two decent, normal humans spend significant time together communicating and being intimate, yes, honest to goodness great relationships can and do develop.  (Been there too :D )  Hope for your sake it is the latter and good luck!!

I think in the OP's situation he need to set a financial boundary now,  so that he doesn't "accidentally" find himself sucked dry.   

2 hours ago, pfunk said:

She's a human being, who enjoys being wanted and liked. Just like you do. Remember, the "hobby", for her, is work, a job, a living. It's not a "hobby".

Have fun! :)

^^THIS^^

If you're thinking of a relationship with a provider, you have to keep this in mind. Instead of her working at her job, you may be tempted to cover her living expenses. That will change your relationship & may have interesting psychological effects for both of you - some good, some bad. 

As several have said, the lovely ladies are human, with human needs. IMHO, it's time to sit down and have a serious discussion with her about the topic. You may be over reading the situation. She may be unaware that she is sending these signals. You both need to clearly express your desires, what direction do you want to take things. (I've had this discussion with providers a few times. We have resolved any issues and established stronger friendships.) If you both decide to go forward with a relationship - congratulations & good wishes. You develop a long & meaningful relationship. Or after taking things to the next step, either of you may decide this really isn't going to work. Remember, ALL relationships change over time. 

Ummm, sorry to be maybe harsh...but dude, Wake Up and Smell the Coffee. There's nothing there, no relationship. Protect yourself, it's what she does for a living. It's why it's called GFE. Nothing wrong with it, but don't set yourself up for the fall. Been there, thought that, and done that twice now. No regrets, both fine women. Still in touch with one as a kinda friend, will never talk to the other.

Edited by fishndude57
dummass bout women

Take a realistic look at yourself in the mirror.  The women here are exposed on a daily basis to men who are better looking than you, richer than you, better lovers than you, nicer than you.  They have their choice of the best of the best.  

The fantasy is fun. It is why we are here, and we should be thankful for it. Never forget it is fantasy.

8 minutes ago, Laplace said:

Take a realistic look at yourself in the mirror.  The women here are exposed on a daily basis to men who are better looking than you, richer than you, better lovers than you, nicer than you.  They have their choice of the best of the best.  

Laplace this makes me think that you don't have someone in your life that loves you.:(

13 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Laplace this makes me think that you don't have someone in your life that loves you.:(

The dude abides.

My comment was mainly about ego.

3 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

That's why most (well, maybe not most, I dunno) of us are here, isn't it?

I've been single my entire life, and am just coming to grips with the fact that it isn't going to change.  I know I'm not the only one in that situation...

Be careful, one of the girls reviewed here with good reviews fell for me.  Ended badly.  We were just FF and at times would grab a bite or a drink.  Well one day she called me demanding $650 for all those times she serviced me.  She became a nightmare, it finally was solved (and she didn't get a dime from me).  Amazing, had she called me and asked me for some cash, I would have been cool with helping, but to call me and demand I do that for her...Not a chance.

19 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Maybe she feels comfortable with you. Perhaps she enjoys your friendship. I find this harmless. I wouldn't worry about it. Have fun with her. 

Who are you and what have you done with Nikki? :cool:

8 hours ago, habib1 said:

Well one day she called me demanding $650 for all those times she serviced me.  

So, 2 or 3 times?

20 hours ago, inadifferentvoice said:

we revealed each other's real names and had sex with no cash involved in the traditional sense of the hobby...But I think she likes me....How often does this happen? I'm flabbergasted. 

If you're still paying her in any sense of paying, the only one who has fallen is you. And you should assume as far as sex, she is keeping an account. If things go badly, she will have a number in mind. You should hope she goes as easy on you as Habib's girl .

You ask how often does this happen. How often does an old man think a young girl he is paying to have sex with him likes him? All the time. How often does PFP turn to BFF? Less.

16 hours ago, Laplace said:

The fantasy is fun. It is why we are here, and we should be thankful for it. Never forget it is fantasy.

Fucking oath, mate! 

I'm currently suffering some pretty bad withdrawal from a young lady I saw once, that got way too real for me.  Never again shall I do a long booking.  

1 hour ago, Nilpferdchen said:

forgive my Australian vocabulary 

Nothing to forgive, we don't poke fun at the Canadians either, eh. :D

6 minutes ago, boink36 said:

Nothing to forgive, we don't poke fun at the Canadians either, eh. :D

I can also do a mean South African.

4 hours ago, Raoul said:

Who are you and what have you done with Nikki? :cool:

I should have put "Sarcasm on" and "Sarcasm off". lol :P

12 hours ago, habib1 said:

Be careful, one of the girls reviewed here with good reviews fell for me.  Ended badly.  We were just FF and at times would grab a bite or a drink.  Well one day she called me demanding $650 for all those times she serviced me.  She became a nightmare, it finally was solved (and she didn't get a dime from me).  Amazing, had she called me and asked me for some cash, I would have been cool with helping, but to call me and demand I do that for her...Not a chance.

Just another BSC Hooker. I am very sorry you had to deal with this bullshit happening to you. Be safe. XOXO

Edited by Nikki Holiday

On 3/4/2016 at 0:46 PM, inadifferentvoice said:

I think you are being misled (or perhaps you simply are misleading yourself). Sometimes, but very very rarely, a real relationship starts from a hobby relationship. If you are both roughly the same age and roughly the same fitness level/appearance, then there is some chance it is the beginning of something real (although the "no cash involved in the traditional sense of the hobby" part of your post sends out alarm bells, as others already have pointed out). But, if she is 28 and hot, and you are 45, pudgy and a 4 out of 10, then most likely you either are being misled or you are just misreading her cues.

She may not be planning anything "sneaky"--she may just want to continue providing a service and getting paid for it. And, the fact that she is more comfortable with you now hasn't changed that--except the services are getting better.

You could figure all of this out really quickly. Ask her whether she is looking for a personal relationship or wants to continue the business relationship.

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 0:46 PM, inadifferentvoice said:

DAMN DUDE, what are you waiting for? put a ring on it!!!!!!

I've had a time where someone I met through this hobby, by no "fault" on either side, was just a truly amazing human being. We connected, we hung out, we shared passion and made some serious loves.  I fell HARD. I met his mom, he met mine, and he taught me what it really means to respect someone and that love isn't ownership...it's truly wanting that person to be happy and safe.   Ultimately, he is happy alone and I am happy with having a remarkable person who is a true friend I can still call for ANYTHING.  I have shed tears over his ass, and wondered why we couldn't meet any other way. I would easily do it all over again knowing how very alive it made us feel, so if you feel it...have a mutually respectful blast.  I personally feel like I could never do "business" with such a pleasure of a person as he was, and have not asked for/implied I should get a single dime from them. Real friends don't bleed ya dry, but should be able to call one another if they locked their keys in the car and you live nearby...

Of course,  I have let someone in my life and been royally fucking sorry for it as well as nearly killed by their antics (true story, bro!).  Trust your gut if you have any nagging doubts.

When I mean " no cash involved in the traditional sense of the hobby

It means that I paid for dinner and drinks...That is all. Typical gentleman on a date. Of course we had sex. 

I'm not in my 40's yet...I'm not pudgy or fat. I compete in triathlons and I'm 2" above 6' and have dark flowing hair. You tell me. 

I have not paid her...besides paying for our dates. It's not like she's demanding for me to be a sugar daddy...Maybe I'm not old enough to be a sugar daddy and at her age, I'll never be old enough to be a sugar daddy...In the traditional sense. Whatever that means. Not everyone who does this hobby is 45, bald, and fat. Some of us are single, in our 30's, athletic as fuck with hard bodies with awesome hair. Laplace, with that name, I hope you know what a Laplace transform is. LOL! 

6 hours ago, inadifferentvoice said:

I have not paid her...besides paying for our dates. It's not like she's demanding for me to be a sugar daddy...Maybe I'm not old enough to be a sugar daddy and at her age, I'll never be old enough to be a sugar daddy...In the traditional sense. Whatever that means. Not everyone who does this hobby is 45, bald, and fat. Some of us are single, in our 30's, athletic as fuck with hard bodies with awesome hair. Laplace, with that name, I hope you know what a Laplace transform is. LOL! 

Indeed. When I was taking differential equations in college (if you are telling the truth about your age, this would have been about the time your folks were making you in the back seat of that Chevy stationwagon) I was told that the chances of my encountering a differential equation in my real job would be equal to my chances of being run down in the streets.  It might happen.   I was fortunate in that I landed in R&D.   I get to use the Transform about once a year, now.  LOL.

So.  You are young, fit, handsome, smart, and fairly well-to-do by the "hobby" you have selected.  A deadly combination. Especially when combined with a high self-esteem.

If I may don my mantle and grey beard for a moment, I would acknowledge that there ARE some wonderful women in this business.  Indeed, I am fortunate to have met a few.....my personal experience is that they are about 7 to 10% of the provider population.  But I would caution that there are also women in this business who have guys like you for breakfast every day, spit out the bones, and never look back.  Guard your heart.  Keep your eyes open and always ask: "why?".  More than one kind, gentle, self-confident man has been turned into a bitter woman-hater.

7 hours ago, inadifferentvoice said:

Not everyone who does this hobby is 45, bald, and fat. Some of us are single, in our 30's, athletic as fuck with hard bodies with awesome hair. 

My apologies then. I assumed you were much older than she because you used the word flabbergasted in your OP. Kind of an old fashioned expression.

Actually you sound terrific; a real catch. No wonder she's smitten. Hell, if 45, bald and fat weren't 15 years in the rearview for me, I might ask you for a date.:cool:

Good luck. And I would largely ignore the advice of most of this crowd. We're not even the same species as you anymore. :cool:

Awesome hair, eh?