Summer Hummer

Dumb Question

37 posts in this topic

What is the true definition of "GFE" Im not new to the industry... But I herd the term taken different ways. I know it means "Girlfriend Experience".. From what I understand its cuddling, kissing, blah blah. Does the include bb to or just not the mechanical kind of session? I've always been confused about if it really included everything😜

As I understand it is a less mechanical visit and includes bbbj and some include bb

58 minutes ago, Summer Hummer said:

... Does the include bb to or just not the mechanical kind of session? ...

For me:

BB - not necessarily

Not mechanical - nailed it! This is the key factor. 

I've always taken it to mean it would be like sex with your very adventurous girlfriend who did not want to get pregnant.

So, lots of kissing, including DFK, BBBJ, and covered sex, whether anal or vaginal.  Following it up with cuddling, kissing and naked pillow talk for an ending.

6 minutes ago, Laplace said:

I've always taken it to mean it would be like sex with your very adventurous girlfriend who did not want to get pregnant.

So, lots of kissing, including DFK, BBBJ, and covered sex, whether anal or vaginal.  Following it up with cuddling, kissing and naked pillow talk for an ending.

Plus DATY and you have it.  As to BBFS ......... only for and by idiots (IMHO) and not even with most "girlfriends".  Certainly not with anyone I KNOW has multiple partners - me included!!

1 hour ago, Summer Hummer said:

What is the true definition of "GFE" Im not new to the industry... But I herd the term taken different ways. I know it means "Girlfriend Experience".. From what I understand its cuddling, kissing, blah blah. Does the include bb to or just not the mechanical kind of session? I've always been confused about if it really included everything😜

blow job yes. full service no, despite frequent efforts of some to make providers THINK it does or should.

Thank you guys! I've always been slightly disgusted by the thought of girls offering gfe was full service bb, & disgusted by hobbiest who ask if GFE is on the menu thinking they were asking for everything bb.

17 minutes ago, Summer Hummer said:

Thank you guys! I've always been slightly disgusted by the thought of girls offering gfe was full service bb, & disgusted by hobbiest who ask if GFE is on the menu thinking they were asking for everything bb.

I would not think of a bb situation with a GF until we were intimate for 3-4 encounters, and recent heath assessments were shared.   AND it was now a closed relationship.  

No bbfs...ever. GFE for me has been UTF, DFK, DATY, FS, Convo, HJ, Massage, Cuddle, and maybe CIMNQNS and optional Greek.  Not necessarily all every time but usually at least 7 of the first 8. However, I can be just as happy with the right girl with 4 of the first  8. Number 9 is a huge plus and number 10 is only once in a while with a willing partner.

Kissing, kissing and more kissing, then BBBJ then long slow, sensual covered full service with multiple positions, Daty, and lunch at a nearby upscale spot.  

8 hours ago, BenThere said:

Kissing, kissing and more kissing, then BBBJ then long slow, sensual covered full service with multiple positions, Daty, and lunch at a nearby upscale spot.  

Lots of kissing... Tongue hitting the back of the throat followed by awesome DATY and BBBJ and then the slightest chance that I will have survived that followed up by some CFS!

8 hours ago, Cecilia said:

Lots of kissing, licking , and sucking! 

Yes indeed. As for BBFS, well, that is a definite no-no, and certainly not my understanding of "GFE"  -- BBBJ is GFE but not BBFS.  

1 minute ago, pitbull said:

Yes indeed. As for BBFS, well, that is a definite no-no, and certainly not my understanding of "GFE"  -- BBBJ is GFE but not BBFS.  

Perhaps I should have specified. ;-) 

Geez, I thought the "Girl Friend Experience" meant:

1.  She complained that you never buy her nice things any more, then

2.  She talked endlessly about her friends and their meaningless activities, then

3.  She complains that you never take her out to dinner any more, then

4.  She says she has a headache and wants to go to bed early, alone.

I have had my eyes opened, I need to try some of the swell "GFEs" you folks described - sweeties, here I come.

1 hour ago, Badboy said:

Geez, I thought the "Girl Friend Experience" meant:

1.  She complained that you never buy her nice things any more, then

2.  She talked endlessly about her friends and their meaningless activities, then

3.  She complains that you never take her out to dinner any more, then

4.  She says she has a headache and wants to go to bed early, alone.

I have had my eyes opened, I need to try some of the swell "GFEs" you folks described - sweeties, here I come.

No, what you're describing is the WE (wife experience). 😁

4 hours ago, pitbull said:

I had a provider offer BBFS once. I guess that is supposed to be a super-hot turn on for some guys. But, in the hobby setting, for me it was a huge red flag and kinda freaked me out. I suddenly felt unsafe. (I went with HJ, bailed out immediately after, and didn't return. I probably should have just left on the spot, but thought HJ is about as safe as it gets and that risk was essentially zero.)

On 1/27/2016 at 5:59 PM, Bit Banger said:

No, what you're describing is the WE (wife experience). 😁

Thank god I had swallowed my mouthful of very nice beer before reading that! :-)

Gfe. Should never Include bb fs! None of the girls I know personally offer this (not that I know all of them but I do know a lot) gfe to me means kissing, passion, tussling under the covers, exploring each others desires not just one sided. 

Utf or tf really shouldn't matter its about how you can make them feel and how they can make you feel. 

Good luck stay safe! 

1 hour ago, Adalina Alba said:

Gfe. Should never Include bb fs! None of the girls I know personally offer this (not that I know all of them but I do know a lot) gfe to me means kissing, passion, tussling under the covers, exploring each others desires not just one sided. 

Utf or tf really shouldn't matter its about how you can make them feel and how they can make you feel. 

Good luck stay safe! 

I like this response👍

On January 24, 2016 at 4:33 PM, Lonely1 said:

As I understand it is a less mechanical visit and includes bbbj and some include bb

I'm sorry to put you in check @Lonely1

First off.... GFE does mean girl friend experience.

Second.... It doesn't always include BBBJ. Don't miss lead summer hummer. That's a service you  prefer with GFE. 😜💃some girls only do covered blow job, others don't. 

Third.... YES it's does occasionally mean BB. Only if the provider offers bare back. Otherwise NO it doesn't. 

You need a slap on the ass. 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

Agreed with most responses, GFE: lots of kissing, covered fs and most importantly the connection like she is your gf not just another 3g

Interestingly, GFE can include none of the above.

I recall meeting a YL I had been seeing for several years at a local bistro for breakfast. Then a peck on the cheek and we were on our respective ways for a wonderful day.  We still see each other on occasion, even though she's been retired for over a decade. 

5 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

I'm sorry to put you in check @Lonely1

First off.... GFE does mean girl friend experience.

Second.... It doesn't always include BBBJ. Don't miss lead summer hummer. That's a service you  prefer with GFE. 😜💃some girls only do covered blow job, others don't. 

Third.... YES it's does occasionally mean BB. Only if the provider offers bare back. Otherwise NO it doesn't. 

You need a slap on the ass. 

This is why I'm asking.. Everyone has there own meaning. What if you advertise as "GFE"... But don't practice "BBFS" or "BBBJ" or ""YMMV" ? Then that client is going to be very disappointed & write a bad review if he was expecting it. I'm trying to find out which way to go with this lol w/out faulsly advertising. 

There should be the "UGFE" no limits "LGFE" certain limits & just "GFE"

BB?  NO way, jose.  Everything else mentioned?  Absolutely.  Some intimacy (even if somewhat artificial) - cuddling - etc.  That's what makes it special.  This is most definitely not wham-bam-thankyou-ma'am.  It's the opposite of that.  

It's a connection, on a personal level.  There you have it.

7 hours ago, Summer Hummer said:

This is why I'm asking.. Everyone has there own meaning. What if you advertise as "GFE"... But don't practice "BBFS" or "BBBJ" or ""YMMV" ? Then that client is going to be very disappointed & write a bad review if he was expecting it. I'm trying to find out which way to go with this lol w/out faulsly advertising. 

My suggestion would be - don't advertise as "GFE". As you've seen, it's very subjective, and varies from guy to guy. In my opinion, the best advertising, about your sessions, are reviews. We can get a general idea of what's on the menu, without you having to live up to an unrealistic expectation. 

I hope that helps a little! :)

Edited by pfunk
spelling

When I think of GFE, I think of a willingness to give and receive pleasure, so I'd imagine or dream of kissing, untranslated oral, multiple positions and multiple pleasures, and trying make a connection with the one you're with. 

It is kinda funny how GFE means so many different things to different people.

Besides the menu lists, to me GFE means trying to make a connection with your partner.  You can do all the acronyms with someone and it still might not be truly GFE if its "mechanical" or just going through the motions, if there is no chemistry or attempt to make a connection.  A connection could be emotional by talking with them, laughing,  or even grieving with a person who needs someone.  Or it could be purely physical, you find what each really enjoys and its awesome physical fun, sometimes even sweaty and messy fun, lol.  A good experience is usually combination of those and other things. 

Far as BBFS, no way.  There are always going be guys who try to push for that one way or another and twisting around "GFE" is just one of those ways. 

On January 28, 2016 at 11:50 AM, Summer Hummer said:

If you have a personal website you can mention specifics under each service that you offer each service that you offer.