Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mustang87

Colorado Springs

14 posts in this topic

How bad is it that every single lady who has posted an ad on this site for Colorado Springs in the last 2 weeks is someone who I have seen and reviewed?   Don't misunderstand.  Each of those ladies are absolutely fantastic, and my reviews reflect that.  This is not a comment on the quality of ladies, but the quantity. 

I think there are a lot of ladies that go to Colorado Springs. [Snip}. Maybe you should just find a provider (a few providers) that you are really attracted to, and simply ask them if they are willing to come to your town. You might just find yourself pleasantly surprised at your results. Hope you find what you are searching for ;-)

[Snip} Due to LE activity and recent events I just don't think all are advertising that they DO offer services there. So just ask I'm sure most won't mind offering a polite response, afterall, all they can say is no.... Happy hunting babe ;) 

On 12/30/2015 at 5:33 PM, Chrissy said:

[Snip} Due to LE activity and recent events I just don't think all are advertising that they DO offer services there. So just ask I'm sure most won't mind offering a polite response, afterall, all they can say is no.... Happy hunting babe ;) 

Sorry Chrissy. LOL. I didn't see your ads. Maybe I am not looking hard. Sorry. My bad.

Hey, Fuzzy, when I read Chrissy's post I got:

1) We don't advertise for COS because of LE. 

2) We travel to COS all the time. 

3) You need to contact us directly and pre-book for a visit. 

Chrissy, please correct me if I got that wrong. 

Edited by Bit Banger

5 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

How bad is it that every single lady who has posted an ad on this site for Colorado Springs in the last 2 weeks is someone who I have seen and reviewed?   Don't misunderstand.  Each of those ladies are absolutely fantastic, and my reviews reflect that.  This is not a comment on the quality of ladies, but the quantity. 

Even as EB very few Springs ladies advertised on this site for whatever reasons.  Other than what others suggested, easiest is expand your search to p411 and BP (BP - yeah, I know, but you have been around the block often and long enough to navigate the bull shit!)

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Even as EB very few Springs ladies advertised on this site for whatever reasons.  Other than what others suggested, easiest is expand your search to p411 and BP (BP - yeah, I know, but you have been around the block often and long enough to navigate the bull shit!)

+100

On 12/30/2015 at 8:15 PM, gr8owl said:

Yes, I find it curious that there are more ladies who post on p411 than place ads on this board. Perusing COS BP, there seems to be a dearth of new providers there, besides the obvious stolen pics.

8 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

Yes, I find it curious that there are more ladies who post on p411 than place ads on this board. Perusing COS BP, there seems to be a dearth of new providers there, besides the obvious stolen pics.

Preferred 411 is free for the ladies. Ads on TOB, backpage, Eros, etc. are not. I'm guessing that's part of the reason.

Yes Pfunk, you are quite right.

I've been to CO Springs a couple of times, as long as it's planned with enough notice. It's a pretty drive :)

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2015 at 7:20 PM, Bit Banger said:

Hey, Fuzzy, when I read Chrissy's post I got:

1) We don't advertise for COS because of LE. 

2) We travel to COS all the time. 

3) You need to contact us directly and pre-book for a visit. 

Chrissy, please correct me if I got that wrong. 

Thanks, Banger!! LMAO.

13 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Ok, SOMEONE had to say it, Beaver lickers ? :D That is a lot of fun!;)

7 hours ago, pfunk said:

Preferred 411 is free for the ladies. Ads on TOB, backpage, Eros, etc. are not. I'm guessing that's part of the reason.

Actually No its not free for 411.. .photo change $20 if used free upload monthly. Visiting city $20 per city. Flashing icon $25month Top Placement $250 month. And that other one thats $200 a month lol...Bottom line is if you want free advertising on 411 your ad might be some of the very last seen.. :( and backpage is free if you upload those video things LOL.. But since the same RIP off $250/hr service has been on Eros since 2008 and Nada has been done about it, no body trusts that board anymore. I wouldn't even consider Eros in the MidWest..I've thought about EB and TOB but I'm pretty sure Most all the guys on here know I'm around.. ;) 

Edited by Chrissy

There's plenty of fine ladies down here but they're are quite a lot of ladies from Denver I'd love to meet. Issue there is drive time with my crazy schedule.  Only issue I run into down here is I need in calls. But reading the comments here I guess I can contact you lovely ladies and see if you'll be doing an I call when you're down here.