wglide2003

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

17 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the special lovely ladies of TOB.

Thanks for all you do for us gents, you are really appreciated for making us special.

May 2016 be a fantastic year for everyone.

A big shout out to the Moderators for all their hard work make this a great place

May all our fantasies be fulfilled and our passion for this activity continue to be strong.

May the lovely providers on TOB have a banner 2016 and beyond and make lots of $$

Merry Christmas to all the wonderful providers who brought us those brief moments of joy throughout the year.

My fav bought me a soap dish for xmas!

30 minutes ago, Laplace said:

Merry Christmas to all the wonderful providers who brought us those brief moments of joy throughout the year.

My fav bought me a soap dish for xmas!

If she had your best interest in heart, she would have given you soap on a rope :P

http://10p7xts.jpg

10 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the special lovely ladies of TOB.

Thanks for all you do for us gents, you are really appreciated for making us special.

May 2016 be a fantastic year for everyone.

A big shout out to the Moderators for all their hard work make this a great place

Couldn't have said it better.  Thanks for some special times with some special ladies.  And I am looking forward to ending the year with a "bang" and hoping that 2016 is great for all of us.

Merry Christmas to everyone involved in any facet of this website, to the providers, handsome gents, the administrators and all. May all ...or at least one lol of your wishes come true, and have a fantastic holiday with you and your loved ones! Or snuggle up with somone you love to look at nude...either way lol Merry Christmas everyone, thank you for being so kind and I wish you all the best in the upcoming year ! Ava xoxoxoxo

THIS is what I call a stocking stuffer

f59df8bae27713bff1838d911554de86.jpg

"Open me first" ;)

a4eb00a540f102131cce57e84747fc4b.jpg

TO ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

11 hours ago, gr8owl said:

THIS is what I call a stocking stuffer

f59df8bae27713bff1838d911554de86.jpg

"Open me first" ;)

a4eb00a540f102131cce57e84747fc4b.jpg

TO ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

She makes me want to come down her chimney!

A very Merry Christmas to all and a very Happy New Year!

Wishing to all a safe and generous New Year!

Merrry Christmas to all here, may your holdiay be filled with happiness, love and cheer and may you spend time with those you love and help you to realize and achieve your dreams.  My the upcoming year bring you everything you need, want and desire in life throughout the yaar. 

4 minutes ago, Tamelea Anderson said:

Merrry Christmas to all here, may your holdiay be filled with happiness, love and cheer and may you spend time with those you love and help you to realize and achieve your dreams.  My the upcoming year bring you everything you need, want and desire in life throughout the yaar. 

Well Said. Thank you.

On 12/22/2015 at 9:48 AM, AlexisSweet69 said:

Merry Christmas! :)

Merry Christmas to you