Erin_CO

Bull Semen Shampoo

16 posts in this topic

You know, I read in Bull Insemination Monthly (I only read it for the articles) that it only really works directly from the source, but I imagine that would make things a wee too exciting at the salon.

15 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

I knew that some people say that semen (human) helps to keep skin youthful:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2584176/Youthful-grandmother-67-claims-sperm-facials-anti-ageing-secret-shes-video-tutorial.html

Maybe bull's semen is more effective :lol:

Man sperm (not bull gross) has many benefits including lowering your blood pressure for a short while. Just not in the eye! Dang that burns!

"To get the good stuff, they boil down the bull's testies to a broth" 

Don't know what to call the stuff - beef stock, oyster stew ?? - but it is certainly NOT semen which does not come (no pun intended) from testicles.

The old snake oil routine never dies.

1 hour ago, Kashmir said:

Man sperm (not bull gross) has many benefits including lowering your blood pressure for a short while. Just not in the eye! Dang that burns!

Two excellent reasons to keep the little guy under control and "in place" :lol:

I have had cum get in my hair in the past. My hair was so stiff it might as well have had cement stuck in it lol. I love cum as much as the next girl, BUT there are few places I do not want it... My hair being one of them lol. Who thinks of trying this stuff? I am extremely curious by nature, and yet I have never wanted to intentionally put cum in my hair lol ;-)~

Hair conditioner, anti-aging product, and treatment for skin conditions. Kinda makes you wonder what else it could do? Make human clones?!?

Beauty blogger Tracy Kiss has a skin condition called rosacea that she says she treats successfully with natural products milked from a mystery human semen cow

http://www.dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/28404/1/wanna-stay-young-forever-start-putting-semen-on-your-face

You know this would probably be weird to me if I hadn't first heard of placenta conditioner! You can seriously buy it at your local Walmart for a cheap 99 cents! (It smells truly awful!!! ...Don't ask me how I know!) I don't know, Id rather have semen in my hair any given day versus placenta! ...I might just be a little biased though... :P

placenta.jpg

Any semen in the hair will help repair it. Bull semen is just less "taboo" which is why they choose that species. Semen holds minerals and high protein. 

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2015‎ ‎9‎:‎09‎:‎26‎, abigailfox said:

There is an expensive facial cream made from semen. I tried it...not worth the $$$

Hey, AbigailFox, if you had to jerk off enough to fill a bottle of face-cream you would want to be paid too!!!  On the other hand, I know a way that you can get the cream donated for free, heck, better than free, some folks would pay you hundreds of dollars to help with your complexion.

On 11/22/2015 at 3:15 AM, Yogi said:

You know, I read in Bull Insemination Monthly (I only read it for the articles) that it only really works directly from the source, but I imagine that would make things a wee too exciting at the salon.

😂😂😂 Yee-Haw, cowboy!  🐂

On 11/22/2015 at 0:47 PM, Scarlett Dayne said:

I have had cum get in my hair in the past. My hair was so stiff it might as well have had cement stuck in it lol. I love cum as much as the next girl, BUT there are few places I do not want it... My hair being one of them lol. Who thinks of trying this stuff? I am extremely curious by nature, and yet I have never wanted to intentionally put cum in my hair lol ;-)~

If it's getting in your hair you're doing it wrong. :D