Sexxy Sabrina

Cancelations & ncns

18 posts in this topic

Hello I could really use some help as I'm still adjusting to the new sites changes. First how can we go about reporting no call no shows and let other providers know so their time isn't waisted and then the clients who cancel at the last minute before the session. I understand things come up abut when it is almost every time a session is booked then their is something wrong and this has happened more times this trip than any other here. 

Sorry you didn't have a great time this time around. Hopefully it won't dissuade you from coming back. If I'd have seen you in the Springs I probably would have broken my piggy bank. Maybe next time and have safe travels back to Texas. 

There is no "local" provider only board to list things like this.  

Might be something for an enterprising person to take on. 

I am sorry this happened to you.  

I think and this is only my opinion, I think there are many new people in this town that are new to this hobby on both sides of the coin. I honestly think many of the new people are not good with following through.  I had a new provider set an appointment with me then the morning of cancel as I should have been on my way.   Then after several attempts to reschedule she has stoped advertising.  

I think for me its best to stick with proven and reliable providers   

It's definitely worse for the ladies when this happens since they are losing money but I feel your pain. Maybe we should have a place to post time wasters both provider and clients. Maybe then this shit will stop.

It's definitely worse for the ladies when this happens since they are losing money but I feel your pain. Maybe we should have a place to post time wasters both provider and clients. Maybe then this shit will stop.

i love this idea!!!

An idea that may sound good on surface, but probably would just lead to more drama.  We could certainly use more of that!! :rolleyes:

Well, time wasters are different than NCNS people. I know the time wasters are reviled by the ladies, some more than others, but that's another recent thread. 

Well, time wasters are different than NCNS people. I know the time wasters are reviled by the ladies, some more than others, but that's another recent thread. 

Hopefully a dead thread.

I agree that this is an awesome idea. 

The problem with it is, the providers who use real information for screening, will be putting there info on public display. In the end this may end up causing more drama. Sucks ass that providers have to deal with this. 

While I totally agree that NCNS patrons are a real pain, and costs providers $$, what about the providers who do the same? I've several who theoretically confirmed but when I called, emailed, or txt'd them to make absolutely sure the session was on, there was no response. These were not exclusively BP ladies but several reputable providers from the board (non currently posting there),  and p411ladies as well. Should hobbyists automatically post a review stating such? Emergencies happen, I'd hate to besmirch the reputation of a provider because of my bad timing or luck.

While I totally agree that NCNS patrons are a real pain, and costs providers $$, what about the providers who do the same? I've several who theoretically confirmed but when I called, emailed, or txt'd them to make absolutely sure the session was on, there was no response. These were not exclusively BP ladies but several reputable providers from the board (non currently posting there),  and p411ladies as well. Should hobbyists automatically post a review stating such? Emergencies happen, I'd hate to besmirch the reputation of a provider because of my bad timing or luck.

If you give the lady 48 hours to respond, about why she NCNS, and she doesn't answer, I'd say you should submit a NCNS review. It certainly helps me choose who I might see. However, until you get a location to go to, or a commitment she's coming to you, there is no appt.

Misunderstandings DO happen.  It is important for providers to get that firm "I will be there at X:00 o'clock" message from the client.  It is EQUALLY IMPORTANT for the guy to get an "I am expecting you at X:00" response from the lady.  This frequently does not happen.

Recent case study: Made an appointment with a lady, set a time and date.  Never received that confirming message. Even after I requested it.  I made the assumption she was not interested, so 24 hours before the blessed event, I sent a cancellation. Now, she had replied, or so she thought.  No matter.  I didn't get it.  

So, she responds, asking why I am cancelling. I explain, she explains, and we reset the date.  So, next morning, I notice the ol' hobby phone is low on juice, and take it out to my vehicle and plug in the charger. I go back into the hotel, and step into the shower with visions of getting laid.  Meanwhile, she is feeling kinda hinky (probably justifiably so) about yesterdays mix-up, so about 90 minutes before the date, she texts the phone asking for confirmation.  Guess what? No answer from me.  After waiting a reasonable amount of time, she figures she's being jerked around and SHE texts a cancellation.

I go down to my vehicle fresh as a daisy 15 minutes before show time, pick up my phone and OH SHIT! I madly text her back, she cautiously accepts my explaination, and we keep the appointment.

After all that, it is a miracle I got laid, but it turned out to be a very enjoyable session.

The point of this long diatribe is that you CAN'T over communicate.  The above situation could just as easily have ended in no meeting, with both of us feeling vindicated in the belief that the other party was a flake. If you don't get confirmation, ASK FOR IT.  And remember: electronic communications CAN fail.  People get caught in spam filters, or type a text and miss the send button.  It happens.  Don't assume the other party is a flake.  Keep searching for that "handshake."

Edited by Laplace
finished thought.

If you give the lady 48 hours to respond, about why she NCNS, and she doesn't answer, I'd say you should submit a NCNS review. It certainly helps me choose who I might see. However, until you get a location to go to, or a commitment she's coming to you, there is no appt.

Misunderstandings DO happen.  It is important for providers to get that firm "I will be there at X:00 o'clock" message from the client.  It is EQUALLY IMPORTANT for the guy to get an "I am expecting you at X:00" response from the lady.  This frequently does not happen

The point of this long diatribe is that you CAN'T over communicate.  The above situation could just as easily have ended in no meeting, with both of us feeling vindicated in the belief that the other party was a flake. If you don't get confirmation, ASK FOR IT.  And remember: electronic communications CAN fail.  People get caught in spam filters, or type a text and miss the send button.  It happens.  Don't assume the other party is a flake.  Keep searching for that "handshake."

I should have clarified my statement earlier. Some of these ladies, not all, had initially agreed to the appt. I just wanted a final confirmation because of my previous experiences from other providers being a ncns.  Thank for the advice pfunk and Laplace.

I SPAM the hell out of the provider (OK, maybe a few texts) in the last 48 hours.  Since I have a 2 hour round trip to Denver, I want to make sure everything is still good.

I SPAM the hell out of the provider (OK, maybe a few texts) in the last 48 hours.  Since I have a 2 hour round trip to Denver, I want to make sure everything is still good.

Hmmm, spamming the provider, never considered that, I take it under consideration. I'm sure it'll land me in good graces with the provider, NOT!

Edited by amcbl1
grammar

See Laplace's post above.  To avoid issues, tis best to over communicate.  For someone like me with a 2 hour round trip, last minute confusion is painful for both parties.

Riggo,

Unfortunately, even with over-communicating, it seems sometimes the message is ignored or doesn't get through. While you come from the north end of the state, the same has happened to me when I've tried to see ladies in COS.