Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Barbi

A FOND FAREWELL TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS HERE

20 posts in this topic

After a great bit of deliberation I have accepted an offer with another company in my professional life, so I will be relocation in 7 days to another state on the east coast...I wanted to thank all of those here who have helped me to have a better life because we met, I shall never forget you and wish you all the very best...A special thanks to the admin here who have brought the hobby from the streets and alleys to the mainstream as they have for all of us....I hope to see some of you before I go but not sure if that will be possible as I am moving November 10th but will be dealing with details from the 8th on.....

We never met but I wish you safe travels and hope you enjoy your exciting new adventure. 

Good luck and take care, you can always pop in here once in awhile if possible.

Safe travels and the best of luck. Come back and visit once in awhile.

Thank you all and if course I will stop in and visit on occasion as you have all become more than just friends but more like family who you count on to help make you smile when your having a down day or like family you share the new and excitingvevents in your life, so I shall stop in and say hello even if I am no longer living in Denver....And thank you for such wonderful well wishes to send me off and I am glad we had the opportunity to meet here even if not in real life, it still was an opportunity to share thoughts and ideas with other like minded people which is no such an easy thing to do most of the time... And I was you all the bestbin your futures as well....

There's just been a tremor in the space/time continuum!

Things will never be the same in this world we know.

Be well and Keep being awesome!

Signature

I wish you nothing but success Barbi, you'll be missed!

Oh wow.  You have been one of my favs for years.  You will be missed.  Take care hon.

Love you all very much and you shall all be missed as well and I wish you Al that you want, need and desire in life and may each day be better than the day before....

Have a great day!

Edited by Madame Web
Advertising

Barbi,

Though we have never met, I wish you all the luck in your new endeavors..  

Bikentats 

Happy trails! Best wishes for success and happiness in your new endeavors.

After a great bit of deliberation I have accepted an offer with another company in my professional life, so I will be relocation in 7 days to another state on the east coast...I wanted to thank all of those here who have helped me to have a better life because we met, I shall never forget you and wish you all the very best...A special thanks to the admin here who have brought the hobby from the streets and alleys to the mainstream as they have for all of us....I hope to see some of you before I go but not sure if that will be possible as I am moving November 10th but will be dealing with details from the 8th on.....

Barbi,

I wish you the best of luck in your personal and professional life.

It was always nice spending time with you.

I wish the best for you.

Bill

Thank you Bill, it has been a pleasure and honor getting to know you too....And I wish you the very best in your future and life as well..

Barbi

Barbi, we've never met, but I wish you many good things, great places and wonderful people in your future.  Who knows what the future will hold and who we will meet.

Ah so.. you went with an agency? 

Jus kidding.. Hey good luck to you!

Now I'm really bummed that I didn't get to see you last week! You will be missed.

We just recently met and I feel privileged to have made your acquaintance. Best wishes for success beautiful. Take good care.

Take care Barbi!  We haven't seen each other in years, but still remember our times together!  Hope you find what you need to make you happy on the East Coast!