Congratulations, Denver

13 posts in this topic

I'd like to personally thank all the penis' I've sat on to help get us here..  ! May we reconnect soon! 🙀😂 🍷

+1 😁

Hate to burst your bubble EF, but if you scroll down, once at the link,

you'll find that the article was Updated: November 20, 2008.

It does bring back some good memories.

JB#1

It's the thin mile high air. We don't get enough oygen to the the big head, so the little head gets control! :lol:

It's the thin mile high air. We don't get enough oygen to the the big head, so the little head gets control! :lol:

That would explain it for men. I don't think the thin air influences my kitty, but maybe it does :D

That would explain it for men. I don't think the thin air influences my kitty, but maybe it does :D

Oh yes it does........ :) ..........less blood to your big head and your little kitty head has more opportunity .....

The clitoris has erectile tissue, just like the penis. During arousal, the clitoris swells and grows visibly in size. The amount of swelling ranges from woman to woman — on some women the change is dramatic, on others it is more subtle. The erectile tissue fills with blood and the swelling exposes more nerve endings to touch, making the clitoris even more sensitive

No doubt this is a great city  having sex . I just thought I knew that now I know a lot more people know that.  Hey let's rock on

image.png

image.jpeg

Edited by TheWhisperer
Image removed by TW

Its the altitude, cyclist train here, runners train here, we are conditioned for stamina and you know, if you have stamina at something, you like doing it a whole lot more....I propose we make it a new Olympic sport to be unveiled when we finally decide to host Olympics ;)

But what to call the event...hummmm? Possibly the penis pole vault?