Womanlover-3464

Sugar daddy

27 posts in this topic

I'm no longer into making dates. I've been seeing two gals over the past few years under an "arrangement". One got married and the other left the state. So here I am again starting over. I'm not into BBW, like trim and pretty. Age not a factor. Would appreciate references on gals who favor regulars. PM me with suggestions. I'd like to short circuit the hunt.  

Sometimes I go on What's Your Price, though most of the time it is a scam to get $200 for coming to dinner.  I love trolling CL and seeing all the BBW who want a rich, hot, hung guy for a SD.  Like are you kidding me?  Why would anyone pay for a BBW?  Same on dating sights.  Pale, fat, ugly women demanding a stud.  Guess they believe their daddies who told them they were beautiful or something.  Not saying a BBW couldn't be a good woman, but who the fuck is gonna pay to fuck that?

I've been seeing two gals over the past few years under an "arrangement". 

No kidding? Sugar Daddy to two women? What's your monthly tab for that? I'm thinking we will need to see a financial statement to determine how to proceed. 

Don't be jealous Raoul...;) Besides, who cares how much his monthly tab is, that's up to him. Plenty of regulars see their favs once a week or more, so anyone can do the math on that. Some people actually still believe in a connection even though it is a business. It's not necessarily all wham, bam thank you ma'am. Hopefully someone can give this man some useful suggestions...and Marcadimus, you have got to find something better to do than troll CL! What a waste of your life....we only have so much of it.

Plenty of regulars see their favs once a week or more, so anyone can do the math on that. 

We may need to define terms. Where I come from a Sugar Daddy is paying for more than a couple sessions a week. He is paying enough that he can have access to his Baby pretty much at his schedule, he is likely paying rent, maybe tuition, might even have a key. Maybe it's different these days. I've known a few men who did the Sugar Daddy deal; nothing to be jealous of there. Looked worse than being married to me.

We may need to define terms. Where I come from a Sugar Daddy is paying for more than a couple sessions a week. He is paying enough that he can have access to his Baby pretty much at his schedule, he is likely paying rent, maybe tuition, might even have a key. Maybe it's different these days. I've known a few men who did the Sugar Daddy deal; nothing to be jealous of there. Looked worse than being married to me.

I think he's looking more for some suggestions for ladies to see regularly. 

Would appreciate references on gals who favor regulars. PM me with suggestions.

That was the give away for me. 

I'm no longer into making dates. I've been seeing two gals over the past few years under an "arrangement". 

I think he's looking more for some suggestions for ladies to see regularly. 

That was the give away for me. 

Based on what the OP titled his thread and he doesn't want to make dates and he wants an arrangement...well, maybe womanlover will come back and tell us want he really wants. If all he wants is to be some body's regular, that shouldn't be too hard to find. Don't all the girls just love their regulars?

Sorry for the confusion. Abigailfox was spot on. I had a schedule, every Wednesday night, dinner and desert, every Friday, lunch and desert. We'd mix it up sometimes, sports games, bowling, theater, but it was always on our calendars. It was nice. I miss it. I just was looking for gals who like this without going through the exhaustive search again.

it was always on our calendars. It was nice. I miss it. I just was looking for gals who like this without going through the exhaustive search again.

That does sound nice. More than a regular, less than a Daddy. No wonder you miss it. You know, if we found the same girl, you could take Weds and Fri, I could take Tues and Thurs...and she could have a three day weekend every week. I wish I could help with suggestions...it seems the ones I've met lately barely know what day of the week it is let alone have scheduling skills like that.

of course the ladies like having regulars....it's um, regular, as in relatively dependable. I would love to have a guy say hey, here I am, I am going to pay for your rent, and bills just tell me how much that totals up to. All you have to do is see me one or two days or nights a week. Gee ok, where do I sign up? I could do nothing but concentrate on school and graduate maybe a year earlier. Yeah ok.

of course the ladies like having regulars....it's um, regular, as in relatively dependable. I would love to have a guy say hey, here I am, I am going to pay for your rent, and bills just tell me how much that totals up to. All you have to do is see me one or two days or nights a week. Gee ok, where do I sign up? I could do nothing but concentrate on school and graduate maybe a year earlier. Yeah ok.

+1!! This would be a sweet deal to have! :wub:

I have a girlfriend in Nevada who has 3 Sugar Daddies. She no longer has to work because at the beginning of each month she sits down with them to map out the month and get paid up front. She is doing exactly what Melissa stated - accelerating her degree plan in Business Management. (insert cheesy irony here) 

+1!! This would be a sweet deal to have! :wub:

I have a girlfriend in Nevada who has 3 Sugar Daddies. She no longer has to work because at the beginning of each month she sits down with them to map out the month and get paid up front. She is doing exactly what Melissa stated - accelerating her degree plan in Business Management. (insert cheesy irony here) 

Is "paid up front" what turns a regular into a Daddy? If she's juggling 3 of them, she's working alright.

Is "paid up front" what turns a regular into a Daddy? If she's juggling 3 of them, she's working alright.

None of them live in her town so she sees them when they are in town for work. 1 of them is in their 70's and has no sexual function so it really is companionship and dinner dates. The other 2 actually know each other so they make sure they divide their time with her accordingly. Does she have sex with them...maybe! Out of the month she only sees them 7-10 days. Most of the get togethers are in the evenings since she's in school. She's done a few weekend trips and that's always amounted to more $ in her pocket. 

If I only had to work 7-10 days out of the month and knew it was just juggling 3 people instead of multiple people each of those days, I would still take it!! 

If I only had to work 7-10 days out of the month and knew it was just juggling 3 people instead of multiple people each of those days, I would still take it!! 

I suspect you will be hearing from the OP on this.

I've actually been thinking about proposing a flat monthly rate with someone I like. Not really a SD arrangement, although I'd go that far if I had the scratch. Big change for me since I've avoided having anything like an ATF for so many years.

I know the arrangements vary with the situation but, from the comments here, happy to know that my offer has a good chance of being appreciated.

I just Can't resist sharing what 1 provider offered while I was in Portland, Oregon years ago

She called it "the Boyfriend Club".

For 1000 monthly, paid In advance, you got to reserve a spot every week for 90min. You had to commit to the schedule you picked and reserved. If you canceled, you forfeited that spot as no reschedule allowed once you picked your time. 

I believe she offered only 4 "Boyfriend" spots. 

This is only an example of what the OP, I think,  is thinking about without the example dollar figure. 

Personally,  I would love to have a schedule where I knew someone Dependable and Reliable, would be making Once, Twice Weekly visit. Most Providers would welcome such an arrangement with Terms agreeable to Both. 

In my experience, this is the defining factor of "an arrangement" (usually the term the ladies have used).  In exchange for special treatment, a relaxed clock, a discount, or maybe the special handjob move she does, the lady receives a more-or-less stable amount of cash regularly and (here's the important part) up front.

Being a regular is great but doesn't come with any kind of guarantee.  All of us on both sides of the hobby know people just disappear.  The only point of doing something like this is to give the girl what she really wants: security with regards to cash flow.

...  The only point of doing something like this is to give the girl what she really wants: security with regards to cash flow.

I would say that is what most of us seek, security WRT cash flow. 

*gets fat ass on soap box*

I basically only try to get sugar daddy situations. I feel it is safer than constantly seeing new guys. Plus, I am very fond of my guys. A couple guys @ $400 to $600 a month will pay the bills along with better sex as we know each others preferences and have a connection.

*sits fat ass down*

A couple guys @ $400 to $600 a month will pay the bills

The cost of living in Cheyenne must help with you there. Down here in the big city, those kind of numbers wouldn't get a guy much play.

*gets fat ass on soap box*

I basically only try to get sugar daddy situations. I feel it is safer than constantly seeing new guys. Plus, I am very fond of my guys. A couple guys @ $400 to $600 a month will pay the bills along with better sex as we know each others preferences and have a connection.

*sits fat ass down*

That is awesome that your cost of living is so minimal. A lot of us providers in areas where rent is astronomical would not be able to live on a salary like that. I do agree that seeing the same people greatly increases your safety factor ;-)

That is awesome that your cost of living is so minimal. I said SEVERAL.

Edited by socutesocurvy

Me too!!!

And amount you spend for the hobby or a SB is very relative. Making $50k or less with few expenses you might be able to visit more providers than someone making $200k with a family and expensive lifestyle. 

But when my friend once incredulously mentioned someone else had a H & B (I'll let you guess on the words there) fun filled weekend in Vegas where he dropped over $10k, he said that's a crazy amount to waste. But if you do the math, some guys making $250k could do that once a month, fund a huge retirement, go on trips, and still have more left over than a lot of people making $70k. So it's just a scale of whats pricey to you.

Personally, if I made $150k or so, plenty of SB relationships could make sense to have some regular fun without the hassle I keep going through of getting really worked up and wasting hours to find a provider. I'm sure that you (or me in this scenario), could work something out where outside of your regular dates she might make herself more likely to come at a random time rather than seeing you as no different than another guy that might be trying to contact her at that time.

Oh and that's not even maybe working out extras like Elliot Spitzer kept trying despite paying several times what almost any of the providers here ask for :D

Thanks for all the pm's and help I got.  I'm trying to work through the suggestions, met a couple great gals, but still need to match what I had. Actually one gal came pretty close, just not ready for an arrangement. So the search continues....any suggestions on slim and trim are always welcome! Just PM me 😉