Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
happycowboy100

Coral

22 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen her? She does have a couple of reviews and a p411. I setup an appointment with her through email and provided all the info she required, 3 references, my name and phone #. She emails back and wants to know if this is my real name and can she get my address. So I sent her my address, then she wanted a  bill showing my address. Since she seemed legit I complied. The day of the appointment she called and gave me directions to the cross streets.  When I called on arrival it went to voice mail. So after 3 calls and a half hour later I left. I emailed her when I got back to work to see if there was an issue. She did reply later that about how she is new and how she wants to be secure. Now she wants my ID and or my work information so she can confirm who I am. I would really like to her but now I am wondering if she is legit?

Just to be certain - This Coral?  www.preferred411.com/P55098

I've not seen her, but with the reviews I see and P411, I'd say she's legit.

It sounds like she's very conscious of her safety, which I understand and I am not questioning her screening practices, but if she wants more screening information after she NCNS'd you because she wasn't comfortable with the first round of screening - I would take it as a sign to move on.

If you have your heart set on seeing her, ask her what she needs in the way of information or communication to be comfortable seeing you.  Be clear that you're trying to make her comfortable, to avoid a second NCNS.  If you're comfortable sharing the information or communication she requests, go for it.  Expect her to ask for your ID when you arrive, if she's performing this level of screening.

I have provided screening information beyond P411 for two ladies I've met, and I've had a few ask to see my ID when I arrived.  Every lady has her own level of comfort and ultimately the decision for you is whether or not you are comfortable providing the information she needs to be comfortable to meet you.  If you are harboring doubts, move on.  You'll both be happier for it.

Edited by BBK5001
more info

Now she wants my ID and or my work information so she can confirm who I am. I would really like to her but now I am wondering if she is legit?

Don't care if she is legit, that is simply too much to divulge.  And I do understand the make her comfortable theory, but what is next - your credit report and a key to your house?!? IMHO move on and do not look back.  You BOTH need to be comfortable.

She is legit    

She has posted on here about wanting all that info. There is no way I would give all that info. The fact that she did a no show I would leave a review. 

I understand being secure but why set an appointment if your not sure of who your seeing. That is terrible service

Just my .02

There is no way in hell I am giving up that much info about myself to someone I haven't met. If you have 3 refrences and she can't live with that then I would move on man. There are way too many providers out there who will treat you right. 

Basically I agree. Three references and P411 w/OKs should be enough. The NCNS does need a review. 

But remember that one of the fields in your P411 ID is supposed to a number on a photo ID. You are expected to be able to show that ID when you show up for the appointment for verification. A quick glance isn't going to compromise too much. 

Basically I agree. Three references and P411 w/OKs should be enough. The NCNS does need a review. 

But remember that one of the fields in your P411 ID is supposed to a number on a photo ID. You are expected to be able to show that ID when you show up for the appointment for verification. A quick glance isn't going to compromise too much. 

Bit,

Are you not paying attention? HE CAN'T RISK GIVING THE LADY A BAD "NCNS" REVIEW!

If he does, THE PERSONAL INFORMATION HE DIVULGED MAY BE USED AGAINST HIM!

WHY DON'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS!?!?!?

Bit,

Are you not paying attention? HE CAN'T RISK GIVING THE LADY A BAD "NCNS" REVIEW!

Probably because it happens so rarely, and to so few people. It's never happened to me, in 25 years of doing this. Has it happened to you? Show of hands!?! 

Kinda like being arrested, it only happens to other people. :)

Bit,

This rhetoric is getting old. You put down all ladies when you say things like this.

This rhetoric is getting old. You put down all ladies when you say things like this.

If I offend, I apologize.  That is not my intent.

And I can honestly say that, after getting to know a few providers, there are some that I would unequivocally trust with my personal info.  Most of the ladies are probably in this trustworthy category, but since I don't know them well enough, the jury is still out.  

But, yes, I have met two ladies who have caused me to drop to my knees in prayerful thanks that they did NOT have my personal info.

The problem is, when I first meet a lady, I can't tell which camp she is in.  Hence my caution. And my advice.

Does that help explain my "tired rhetoric?"

Has anyone seen her? She does have a couple of reviews and a p411. I setup an appointment with her through email and provided all the info she required, 3 references, my name and phone #. She emails back and wants to know if this is my real name and can she get my address. So I sent her my address, then she wanted a  bill showing my address. Since she seemed legit I complied. The day of the appointment she called and gave me directions to the cross streets.  When I called on arrival it went to voice mail. So after 3 calls and a half hour later I left. I emailed her when I got back to work to see if there was an issue. She did reply later that about how she is new and how she wants to be secure. Now she wants my ID and or my work information so she can confirm who I am. I would really like to her but now I am wondering if she is legit?

You really need to move on.  You gave her all that information, more than I have ever given, and she still stood you up?  And then askes for more information about you?  I understand why you might want to post a review, but I would not give anymore information.  If she will see you based on what you have already given, that's up to you.  But I recommend you move on.

No, he's only putting down the ladies who want to collect way too much personal info.  His "rhetoric" doesn't apply to the others.

No, he's only putting down the ladies who want to collect way too much personal info.  His "rhetoric" doesn't apply to the others.

But if you're not specifying between the two so-called groups then it applies to us as a whole.

If I offend, I apologize.  That is not my intent.

And I can honestly say that, after getting to know a few providers, there are some that I would unequivocally trust with my personal info.  Most of the ladies are probably in this trustworthy category, but since I don't know them well enough, the jury is still out.  

But, yes, I have met two ladies who have caused me to drop to my knees in prayerful thanks that they did NOT have my personal info.

The problem is, when I first meet a lady, I can't tell which camp she is in.  Hence my caution. And my advice.

Does that help explain my "tired rhetoric?"

It is offensive but I get it. I am not totally blind to the reasons people have their precautions. But from some, like you, even if it's tongue in cheek it's almost an automatic reply. Had your reply to me been your first response I would not have even bothered to reply. You can see the difference between the tone of the two right?

I have been saying all along that the majority is good and trustworthy and should not be held responsible for the actions of the few. It seems that you are coming around to that line of thinking so why not encourage a little more positive thinking?

I have been saying all along that the majority is good and trustworthy and should not be held responsible for the actions of the few. It seems that you are coming around to that line of thinking so why not encourage a little more positive thinking?

Your responses here are pretty much the way I feel when the ladies come to the board and start ragging on the guys for not being freshly showered or text when they should call or call when they should text or leave skid marks on the sheets or whatever the provider pet peeve for today is. 99.9% of the time I don't recall the ladies making a differential between the few problem clients out there and the vast majority rest of us.

...happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

But if you're not specifying between the two so-called groups then it applies to us as a whole.

This whole topic is about one particular provider.  If you assume that one person's post suddenly applies to ALL providers instead of the topic at hand, that's your problem, not his.  The rest of us are bright enough to realize what he was referring to.

This whole topic is about one particular provider.  If you assume that one person's post suddenly applies to ALL providers instead of the topic at hand, that's your problem, not his.  The rest of us are bright enough to realize what he was referring to.

Are you all really bright enough though? What is even the point of spouting off negativity anyways? When the same person posts the same thing in every similar thread it gets old. Was he referring to her specifically? I didn't think so.

Your responses here are pretty much the way I feel when the ladies come to the board and start ragging on the guys for not being freshly showered or text when they should call or call when they should text or leave skid marks on the sheets or whatever the provider pet peeve for today is. 99.9% of the time I don't recall the ladies making a differential between the few problem clients out there and the vast majority rest of us.

...happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Well lets call the provider pet peeve threads what they really are, attention grabbers. I don't care for those threads, I don't start them and I don't participate in them. The constant repetitive input from Laplace is a little different. I don't think Laplace is saying those things because his business is slow.

...happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

PS anything that any lady says around here that isn't ass kissing is considered "ragging".

Are you all really bright enough though? What is even the point of spouting off negativity anyways? When the same person posts the same thing in every similar thread it gets old. Was he referring to her specifically? I didn't think so.

Well lets call the provider pet peeve threads what they really are, attention grabbers. I don't care for those threads, I don't start them and I don't participate in them. The constant repetitive input from Laplace is a little different. I don't think Laplace is saying those things because his business is slow.

Actually, business HAS been rather bad, lately.

But, knowing a point well made when I see one, I will concede your point.  I HAVE been somewhat of a broken record on the subject.  I shall endeavor to control myself.

I still hold fast to my opinion.  But, unless the thread is SPECIFICALLY about provider screening, if I post on the topic again you may publicly chastise me by posting "FIFTY!!!"   I will immediately put 50 bucks into the LUCY Jar.  If it reaches a volume sufficient for a 1 hour appointment, I will schedule said appointment, allow you to give me a spanking, and post photos of my red ass in the forum.  Deal?

PS anything that any lady says around here that isn't ass kissing is considered "ragging".

This is a rather querulous post.   It's not that time of month, is it?

On final thought.  When I made my post, it was on general principles.  I was NOT referering to the subject of the thread, Coral.  I have never met her.

And so, to Miss Coral herself, I offer my most abject apologies.