Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

To Shave or not shave?

12 posts in this topic

Forgive me if this has already been discussed.

Ladies and guys, Do you guys shave( Down There) and Ladies do you prefer a shaved gentleman?

I recently visited a young lady and she was glad I shaved.

Additionally, I feel more pleasure from being shaved. It feels like more skin contact without the hair there.

Forgive me if this has already been discussed

Given the nature of this board and it's ever-changing membership, it's hard not to get repetitive. So sometimes when I'm thinking about a topic, I'll use the search function to find out the history of the topic. Like maybe there's been a recent poll, or maybe even a history that goes back 6-8 years, that might inform my comments. It's really easy. I just click Search and then type in the words in the empty space, hit GO and it's like magic. ;)

I think the ladies prefer to NOT have to deal with the jungle. They can see the equipment more clearly and quickly see that festering boils are not present. They can then more easily slide their lips up and down the smooth schvonstooka and more gracefully lick elsewhere if they so choose.

Now do you shave right before an appointment, or the day before? If you shave right before, you risk the dreaded cut. Ah, important matters indeed.

And yeah, I'm sure this has been discussed, but I decided to dispense with the name calling and just answer the damn question.

I know I prefer to keep myself shaved just because I feel like my sensitivity is higher.

I also prefer a woman to be trimed very short or completely shaved because then I dont have to stop what I enjoy to remove hair.

What CrazyB said.

A bit of quid pro quo. Provider doesn't want to use my pubes as floss, ditto from where I'm going down.

Shaving makes you more sensitive.

Not shaving increases my chances of my tongue ring ripping out your ass hair.

I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that! :eek:

^^^this^^^lol :eek::eek:

Shave your nuts. Hair is one of the reasons your balls often get ignored.

^^^this^^^lol :eek::eek:

Shave your nuts. Hair is one of the reasons your balls often get ignored.

That is the truth gents. Started shaving the boys many years ago after reading a blog one of the ladies wrote about that. My boys have never been happier with the attention they get. :D

How about we just do we want with our pubes and quit worrying about it? If you shave for others rather than your own enjoyment you're doing it wrong.

I prefer shaved well groomed men, not trying to be picking pubs out of my mouth for 5 minutes of the session