Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jez UaBriain

Would you see a bald provider?

Would you.....   36 members have voted

1. 1. Would you.....

• Yes, I would see her if she had lost her hair.
    • No, I would see her if she had lost her hair.
    • Yes, I would if she hasd cancer
    • No, I wouldn't see her.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 posts in this topic

Curious, would you gentlemen see a provider who lost all her hair ?

Would you see a provider who has / or / had cancer? Yes, No, care to elaborate your reasons.

My edit. Question two is meant to say "No, I would not want to see her". Sorry about that.

I would indeed see her if she was bald regardless of the reason as long as she appealed to me as any other lady may. Certainly cancer is no reason not to request her companionship.

Bald? No problem!

My wife never understood why I though bald was sexy. To tell the truth, I didn't understand the reasons - I just knew it was so.

I might be concerned about her having an impaired immune system or other fragility issues.

Hell YES I would see a bald provider.

I would feel like a hypocrite if I said no because providers have been seeing me as I am loosing my hair😃

Plus I think her not having hair would keep her from having to stop French lessons to pull it out of the way. Lol

Amber Rose the celebrity would come to mind.

Now I know a bald provider might not look that good but If she appeals to me I have no problem with bald.

Edited by Kaduk
Per OP's clarification

I wouldn't see her. It's just not a look I find attractive. Having/had cancer doesn't come into play at all.

I think the question is a little vague. If you mean, "Would I see a provider who is bald as a result of cancer treatment, and said provider is still in active treatment/recovery?"

Then the answer is no. People who are going through chemo may be brave and heroic and wonderful, and all those things. But it would be a turn off in the bedroom, honestly (and the physical effects of chemo are often quite a bit more extensive than losing one's hair).

Would you see a provider who has / or / had cancer? Yes, No, care to elaborate your reasons.

My edit. Question two is meant to say "No, I would not want to see her". Sorry about that.

Like our friend -P who formerly worked in Denver. A great woman.

I would especially if she wore a

Wig and if we have known each other before. But I wouldn't look for one.

I was about to say "if she's bald because of a sickness, no - otherwise yes" but the more I think about it, baldness by choice would seem strange to me.

So, it's a flat no for me.

Incidentally, wasn't there a lady in the springs who was bald? I never knew why, but she occasionally posted a picture that showed she was bald.

Yep i'd see a bald chick!!!!

I guess you would! Loved it!

Absolutely I would see her. Although hair can be VERY attractive - depending upon the style, cut, etc., bald would be a turn-on for me. As a matter of fact . . . hmmm, would like to experience that. Guess, I'll have to start a new search.:D

Hair is the last thing I seek in a povider.

Bald on a woman can be very sexy.

See Sinaid O'Conner.

That said, if she was dealing with health issues and we were already friends, I would do all I can to support her. What else are friends for?

Yes I would see a provider who had or has cancer and was bald. Why not...cancer is not contagious. I prefer to see a woman who is beautiful on the inside first. Besides, bald can be very sexy on the right person.

If she is bald for St. Baldrick's Day (today) and a significant part of my donation is being donated, I would happily see her, vigorously spend time with her, and perhaps double the length ......... of the session, not ...... :)

http://www.stbaldricks.org/

Hair is the last thing I seek in a povider.

Bald on a woman can be very sexy.

See Sinaid O'Conner.

That said, if she was dealing with health issues and we were already friends, I would do all I can to support her. What else are friends for?

Sinaid O'Conner was disgusting.

Demi Moore in GI Jane - that was sexy.

Based on my recent experience. I am currently recovering from having major surgery. I had several things done. Let me say this, during the times when I was really sick clients still seen me anyway. They never miss treated me, or treated me any differently. Some of them showed me even more love and affection, treated me as a human.

As for the gentlemen who choose not to see me during this past time, I never missed out on seeing you! I was to busy getting love from both clients & providers who actually liked, loved as in friendship and cared about me.

While I won't mention names, you know who you are...

* I am grateful for the person who help me get health insurance. You knew this treatment would be in 100,000's + more in expenses for treatment.

* The 4 persons who brought me food, flowers, plants when I couldn't get up n out of bed.

* The person who gave me the last $200 I need to pay to make March 5th happen so I wouldn't need to touch my savings account.

* The person I talk to almost every day keeping my sprits up. Not knowing how sick I really was. I needed to know I would be ok.

* I am grateful for the people who came into my home and help take care of me.

* The gentlemen who sang a song for me at his concert, brought me candy's juices, cards knowing my father past away just days before my surgery.

Its amazing how much Hookers N Johns come together when one person is very sick and just lost my dad all within short time.

I am recovering, and miss my pop's. I want to say "THANK YOU WITH BIG HUGS":D

Nikki Holiday

I've been waiting for you to chime in on this thread, Nikki

Keep your spirits up.

I don't find bald very attractive so I wouldn't see a bald provider that I have never seen before. However, if I had seen her before and liked her I wouldn't let it stop me from booking.