• Receiving more tongue, less movement
    • Receiving less tongue , more movement
    • Receiving gagging/DT
    • Giving fast
    • Giving slow
    • Giving more tongue, less movement
    • Giving less tongue, more movement
    • Giving gagging/DT

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 posts in this topic

Didn't want to hijack the BnG thread getting into BJ preferences. "Choke the chicken" is what I get most often so I've always wondered if that's what most people prefer or they don't really care. I have preferences which I try to communicate during a session. Often my preferences are ignored or the giver is so used to their own technique that they can't switch gears to meet my needs.

This poll is open to both sexes and you should only answer about BJ technique. We could have a separate poll about DATY. I've left out TF/UTF and any ass play.

So screwed up and meant to have "other" as a poll choice too.

As far as tongue versus movement, that's the best way I could describe the difference between "givers" whose technique is mostly about motion and speed.

While I like the root sensations of DT, I'm NOT a fan of gagging. There are a few people who can attain DT w/o gagging.

Slow, sensual, lots of tongue, soft hands, moderate suction, pay attention to the root & boys

Ass play, UTF, CIM, NQ/NS - bonus.

What ever you do, don't stop at the first spurt! I still have minutes of coming ahead of me.

Any, or all, of the list, and even light biting, are fine! I usually enjoy it, as long as it doesn't hurt. :P

Love everything to be taken slow. Gagging is phat but not required. Please, please, check my P411 page for my preferences.

My most memorable "pro" blowjob was from a buxom 20yo redhead (reviewed here on TOB). My 4-year-no-ATF streak would've been long broken had she not moved to Seattle. Her slow but steady technique supplemented with lots of spit was kryptonite for me. The combination of her hand and mouth and just the right amount of pressure had me involuntarily squirming and moaning within a couple of minutes. At one point, she stopped suddenly thinking she'd hurt me - much the opposite. It was all I could do to hold off. I asked her to slow WAY down but that just increased the sweet agony. She knew exactly how to tickle my frenulum with her tongue, exactly how much to stroke my shaft with hands and lips for maximum pleasure. Luckily she also accepted CIM/NQ (no swallowing). It was probably the quickest BJ I've ever had. The rest of the session was equally top-notch.

At home, the SO and I have perfected prostate massage to the point where I don't think I'll ever find a "pro" who can match it. 15 to 20 minute sessions with long, dry orgasms, sometimes in waves, sometimes a single two-to-three minute dry orgasm before I pop and she swallows. She loves what it does to me and, these days, it's the only thing she really likes to do. Unfortunately, not often enough. With 20+ years experience, she can read my body like a book. She's told me that she can sense when I'm on the edge by the unique muscle spasms she can feel through her fingers.

I do try to give directions. Many say "It's hard to slow down", ignore the fact that my glans can't take the friction of a hand job for more than a few strokes, or leave unexplored the exquisite sensitivity of the taint and the anus (just a light touch of the fingers is all it takes). Most are Johnny One Notes. It's usually enough to let go and enjoy it for what it is but "the artist" is rare and worth repeat visits.

I suppose I could say the same thing for myself when giving DATY - most of the time I feel clueless. I try to read her body and sounds but I'm just guessing most of the time. Sometimes I'm good , others :confused:. I guess I should ask more questions or start repeating my visits.

Edited by boink36
Quote of deleted post removed.

Didn't want to hijack the BnG thread getting into BJ preferences. "Choke the chicken" is what I get most often so I've always wondered if that's what most people prefer or they don't really care. I have preferences which I try to communicate during a session. Often my preferences are ignored or the giver is so used to their own technique that they can't switch gears to meet my needs.

This poll is open to both sexes and you should only answer about BJ technique. We could have a separate poll about DATY. I've left out TF/UTF and any ass play.

So screwed up and meant to have "other" as a poll choice too.

As far as tongue versus movement, that's the best way I could describe the difference between "givers" whose technique is mostly about motion and speed.

I don't really see a way providers can reply to this thread without advertising. we have already had a few examples of this. providers feel free to vote in the poll but tread lightly if you choose to post a response.

Edited by boink36

I was taught how to give a BJ by a gay guy who said....

Hunny, if you have a tongue USE IT! Nuff said

I was taught how to give a BJ by a gay guy who said....

Hunny, if you have a tongue USE IT! Nuff said

I've heard that no one can eat pussy like another woman. I've always wondered (but NEVER found out!) If the same were true of men and bjs.

Now I know a way to safely experiment!

While I like the root sensations of DT, I'm NOT a fan of gagging. There are a few people who can attain DT w/o gagging.

Slow, sensual, lots of tongue, soft hands, moderate suction, pay attention to the root & boys

Ass play, UTF, CIM, NQ/NS - bonus.

What ever you do, don't stop at the first spurt! I still have minutes of coming ahead of me.

First off UTF is top score.

I simply love DT , but do not enjoy the experience that gagging conveys. So I guess I don't direct the action towards DT till I know that she has that particular skill. Then maybe next on the list would be NQ/NS. when it's all done at a pace that just keeps me on the edge.. well that's just THE awesome bonus.