Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crazy Horse

A fill in the blank poll...

Damn, I wished I'd seen her before she _____.   52 members have voted

1. 1. Damn, I wished I'd seen her before she _____.

• Retired
    • Left town
    • Raised her rates
    • Got fake tits
    • Changed her hair color
    • Gained weight
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 posts in this topic

For all of us procrastinators in the group I'm sure at one time or another you've said, "Damn, I wish I'd seen her before she _____." It happens all the time even if you do eventually see the YL so choose the most common for you. For me it'd be, raised her rates, although, got fake tits, comes in at a close second. At one time or another I've used all of them except the last two.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

For all of us procrastinators in the group I'm sure at one time or another you've said, "Damn, I wish I'd seen her before she _____." It happens all the time even if you do eventually see the YL so choose the most common for you. For me it'd be, raised her rates, although, got fake tits, comes in at a close second. At one time or another I've used all of them except the last two.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Got Fake Tits - yes, that's the one for sure.

Gained weight is a close second.

Thinking over all the times I've regretted not moving sooner. I think the most disappointing would be the good looking natural redhead going blond before I could see her in her natural glory. For a redhead lover like myself that was truly a disappointment.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Only one person that I'd wished I'd seen. Recommended to me by a couple of other ASP's but I never got around to it. Otherwise, I figure I can't miss what I never experienced. I haven't found reviews to be a good predictor of quality for myself so can't speculate on if it would've been worth the visit.

Rates have risen lately and some gals are now beyond my "gut check". Although I would make an exception this week if I had the scratch (Juelz Ventura in town)

First is by far "before she retired", but "raised her rates" is a solid second. While I might lament a lady getting implants, it doesn't really show up on my radar as a woulda/shoulda/coulda.

Although I would make an exception this week if I had the scratch (Juelz Ventura in town)

I saw that as well. I really wish I had the wallet to support a visit like that. About a year ago, Rachel Starr rolled into town, and I made an inquiry about rates... :eek: I didn't even ask this time.

About a year ago, Rachel Starr rolled into town, and I made an inquiry about rates... :eek: I didn't even ask this time.

Another favorite - too bad I missed that, I probably could've swung that at the time.

Thinking over all the times I've regretted not moving sooner. I think the most disappointing would be the good looking natural redhead going blond before I could see her in her natural glory. For a redhead lover like myself that was truly a disappointment.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

If you found out a lady went to red would you jump on it? :D

I didn't realize hair color was that big of a deal!

Boobs: what if the implants weren't for increase in size, what if it was because of cancer? Yes, I realize that question is a bit of a downer (maybe off topic) but some Ladies don't do it for the obvious, some do it because they have no choice.

Now that I've been around for a while, I've looked at some girls leave and wished I had the opportunity to meet them!

It depends who that lady is.....and if she visits the north-side of town often :P;)

Boobs: what if the implants weren't for increase in size, what if it was because of cancer? Yes, I realize that question is a bit of a downer (maybe off topic) but some Ladies don't do it for the obvious, some do it because they have no choice.

That's understandable. But every time a healthy pair of itty bitty titties get supersized, Jesus kills a kitten.

If you found out a lady went to red would you jump on it? :D!

She'd move up my list a few notches. Matching drapes & carpet, even better.

I'm also in the camp of 'small naturals' beat 'large fakes'. But for me shape (perky, puffies) does more than size.

Edited by Bit Banger
Grammar

I'm also in the camp of 'small naturals' beat 'large fakes'. But for me shape (perky, puffies) does more than size.

But every time a healthy pair of itty bitty titties get supersized, Jesus kills a kitten.

While I understand your preferences, I've found that girls who got implants are proud of them, want to show them off, and use them as much as possible. I like that! :P

"Retired" is the only reason I have a regret. The rest I can overcome! ;)

I picked other because I don't have any regrets on not seeing a particular provider.

If a lady moves or retires there is always a new lady to take her place. If she raises her rates above what I am willing to pay there is always someone just as pretty and talented at the price point I am comfortable with. Fake tits, change in hair color or style or she gains weight, well guess what? There will be someone else in a short amount of time that will catch my eye so I'm never worried about it.

Other:

1) Lost weight

2) Started using drugs again

3) Used Meth, Heroin, Coke

4) Lost her looks

5) Lost her boobs (surgery, cancer, weight loss)

6) Hair fell out (cancer, drugs, chemotherapy)

7) Turned lesbo

8) Grabbed a knife and killed a client

9) Appeared on "Cops" or "America's Most Wanted"

10) Lost her case on "Judge Judy"

bd5671

Never take life too seriously, unless your dying.

Then all bets are off...

Other here as well. Left town is most "final" but some have moved back. All other items are just what happens. The $$$$ might be a stopper but wow if she is best of the best, I cant say I haven't paid. One thing that will stop me is bad change of attitude. But hair color? not

Other:

1) Lost weight

2) Started using drugs again

3) Used Meth, Heroin, Coke

4) Lost her looks

5) Lost her boobs (surgery, cancer, weight loss)

6) Hair fell out (cancer, drugs, chemotherapy)

7) Turned lesbo

8) Grabbed a knife and killed a client

9) Appeared on "Cops" or "America's Most Wanted"

10) Lost her case on "Judge Judy"

bd5671

Never take life too seriously, unless your dying.

Then all bets are off...

wait...WHUT?!?!? :eek:

I didn't realize hair color was that big of a deal!

Now that I've been around for a while, I've looked at some girls leave and wished I had the opportunity to meet them!

Well obviously I didn't jump on it fast enough.;) This was about a decade ago. After a few weeks of looking at the beautiful redheaded ginger photos in her ads free time and free money combined and I gave her a call for the next day only to have my fantasies crushed when the door was opened by just another bottle blond.:( Her new photos popped up a couple days later. No big deal really and I did enjoy my time with the YL. Lesson learned...keep your fantasies under control before meeting the YL and go with the reality!

When the guys talk about fake tits it's not the reconstructive or even uplifting a little mommy sag we object to. It's when a perfectly perky firm yet soft pair of A or B cups get turned into an over inflated basketball C or D cups that we shed a tear because Jesus just killed another kitten.:D

Ah, now you know one of the problems hobbyists have. There are so many beautiful and fascinating women in the profession we can't possibly meet them all before they move on.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Ah, now you know one of the problems hobbyists have. There are so many beautiful and fascinating women in the profession we can't possibly meet them all before they move on.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

AMEN, brother!

Well it would seem obvious that for many of us our "have to see" lists are too long to get to everyone. :D

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...