Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Milos Vesely

Hairy Legs

13 posts in this topic

Anyone know of any ASPs out there with hairy legs sorta like this little number below. Ladies, would you take this type of request. :rolleyes:

tumblr_n2j9eoT3cU1tr9c3ao1_500.jpg

Anyone know of any ASPs out there with hairy legs
I know someone. She's sexy as she can be!!!!

WILL WONDERS NEVER CEASE!!!

After all these years someone managed to come up with a topic/request that's never been asked about on the board before.

Even more amazing...TOB worked perfectly as it was intended. The inquiry was quickly answered without drama, BS or half assed attempts at humor.

People...Take note of today and this thread...because it seldom works so easily and we are running out of new topics to discuss.;)

...Crazy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

I must confess it's a new fetish to me. I'm just glad I'm not too old to learn.;)

It's already educational so lets turn the thread into something entertaining as well.:D

th?id=HN.608036025105057602&pid=1.7

3550184446_hairy_legs1_xlarge.png

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Anyone know of any ASPs out there with hairy legs sorta like this little number below. Ladies, would you take this type of request. :rolleyes:

Wait a minute, dagnabit...

Is that a GUY or a girl?

Big hands, Big feet, Big Smile, Big nose???

I wonder...nah, couldn't be...or could it?

The Wise Old Owl

Hairy Legs do not a woman make

Wait a minute, dagnabit...

Is that a GUY or a girl?

Big hands, Big feet, Big Smile, Big nose??? Big boobs too. I can't see her feet?

I wonder...nah, couldn't be...or could it? Looks like a woman to me.:)

The Wise Old Owl

Hairy Legs do not a woman make

While it's not my thing or yours, it's the ops, and he has a right to like what he likes.

Fuckin' disgusting....but, whatever floats your boat. :cool:

While it's not my thing or yours, it's the ops, and he has a right to like what he likes.

Holly,

You know as well as I,

Boobs can be natural, or store bought,

So Boobs do not a woman make.

And you can't tell what it is,

Until you check the plumbing...

The Wise Old Owl

I'm not an expert, but I play one on TV...

Holly,

You know as well as I,

Boobs can be natural, or store bought,

So Boobs do not a woman make.

And you can't tell what it is,

Until you check the plumbing...

The Wise Old Owl

I'm not an expert, but I play one on TV...

There's no fool like an old fool. :cool:

Now, that's just disgusting. Wouldn't let a she-beast like that come within 30 feet of me.

Now, that's just disgusting. Wouldn't let a she-beast like that come within 30 feet of me.

So I would venture the fur-bie crowd is safe from you . I find that funny coming from you , twobig. Considering how you claim to have traveled a bit in Europe. Many european women don't shave their legs.

I remember my dad brought home a Hustler magazine ( somewhere in the mid 1970's vintage) And Larry Flynnt had this gal in as his centerfold they called the "amazon woman". Tall, muscular build but totally female-this lady was hairy. With dark hair,lots of it . As twobig would say,"she-beast".

I am just glad that we ladies don't grow wild on our backs, what some guys grow wild on their asses , backs etc. (Shudder, that term she beast is going to give me friggan' night mares. );-D

Not my cup of tea and cup of jo'. To each their own. I don't find it too difficult. But, what if there hair on the top of her feet. Lines have to be drawn somewhere.