Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Burt Reynolds

Hotel employees being trained to spot incalls

17 posts in this topic

Employees at Days Inn, Super 8 and Ramada hotels are being trained on how to spot sex traffickers. (ie incall locations for all sex workers)

http://money.cnn.com/2014/11/18/news/companies/days-inn-sex-trafficking/

discuss

Discuss what? Big fucking deal. just another attempt to blur the line between "sex trafficking" and "human trafficking".

The article is Nothing to worry about.

Discuss what? Big fucking deal. just another attempt to blur the line between "sex trafficking" and "human trafficking".

The article is Nothing to worry about.

Agreed - not much to discuss

Agreed - another attempt to blur the line between trafficking and consensual sex trade

Disagree - this is something to worry about as the screws tighten on consensual prostitution. But not much we can do about it w/o coming out of our closets.

Disagree - this is something to worry about as the screws tighten on consensual prostitution. But not much we can do about it w/o coming out of our closets.

+1

The usual "why aren't the cops going after real crime" posts that popup on these topics are this board's equivalent of "internet muscles". Talk tough, but push come to shove...

And it's not unusual re: employees on the look out. Some years back, Louisville PD had the motels in town on the look out, making copies of IDs. Even had a story (link somewhere in the CO board archive) where motel management called the cops due to suspicious nature of a young lady checking in with tons of luggage and some muscle.

ADD: the Louisville link:

http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/showthread.php?p=138766&highlight=louisville#post138766

My question is why would anyone go to any of these lower end hotels? In SF I would only visit ladies that were at the higher end hotels or ladies that had a set in call. I did once ask a lady if she ever worried about the maids ratting her out and she replied that as long as she tipped the maids, she never worried about a thing. I have also found that seeing a provider who is low volume helps in this department as well.

But not much we can do about it w/o coming out of our closets.

Stay calm bit no need to turn gay just yet. I say we call bullspick on these hotels and boycott them.

My question is why would anyone go to any of these lower end hotels? In SF I would only visit ladies that were at the higher end hotels or ladies that had a set in call. I did once ask a lady if she ever worried about the maids ratting her out and she replied that as long as she tipped the maids, she never worried about a thing. I have also found that seeing a provider who is low volume helps in this department as well.

Just slip them $20 and you're good.

Agree on both of these. I don't stay at the lower end hotels and I ALWAYS tip housekeeping, take out my own trash and try my best to keep it relatively clean for when they come in.

When I 1st decided to offer InCall I found this article: Staying Under The Radar. It's full of advice for a newbie who is learning the ropes.

I took it to heart and it's helped me keep a low profile ever since.

[Except the 1 hotel I flipped out at because they ripped the parking lot up and decided to place it around my car. There are a few on this board who can contest to that incident. Can't ever go back there!]

[Except the 1 hotel I flipped out at because they ripped the parking lot up and decided to place it around my car. There are a few on this board who can contest to that incident. Can't ever go back there!]

This is a side of Justina that I never want to see again. She mad.

When I 1st decided to offer InCall I found this article: Staying Under The Radar. It's full of advice for a newbie who is learning the ropes.

that article left out how most 'upscale' hotels record your web traffic and non encrypted data (like PM's here) over their wifi for 'marking purposes'.

that article left out how most 'upscale' hotels record your web traffic and non encrypted data (like PM's here) over their wifi for 'marking purposes'.

Yeah. Pisses me off.

When I travel light (no laptop) all I have for web/email is my android. I've install the "ORBOT" TOR network app as well as the coodinated Mozilla Firefox app. It is a bit buggy at times, but at least my hobby communications are secure, even over the public hotel networks.

People need to learn to at least try to cover their tracks.

Yeah. Pisses me off.

When I travel light (no laptop) all I have for web/email is my android. I've install the "ORBOT" TOR network app as well as the coodinated Mozilla Firefox app. It is a bit buggy at times, but at least my hobby communications are secure, even over the public hotel networks.

People need to learn to at least try to cover their tracks.

Hotels are starting to block TOR and other popular VPNs / proxies

As for the hotel wifi part..buy a cheap 4g wifi hotspot and use that, pay in cash.

Its usually not a good idea to get on hotel wifi anywhere. Their computer security is usually old and minimal at best. A lot of hackers spent time in hotels sniffing wifi and taking all sorts of info.

Heck even tether to your phone if your able, anything is better then hotel wifi.

Then why haven't they started marketing hot spinners to me yet? That's the kind of advertising I would appreciate.

Or even a VPN service. You should never access an open WiFi without a VPN regardless of what you are doing online. You can get a VPN for as little as $36 a year through Private Internet Access, although I prefer Mullvad for slightly more.

As for the hotel wifi part..buy a cheap 4g wifi hotspot and use that, pay in cash.

Its usually not a good idea to get on hotel wifi anywhere. Their computer security is usually old and minimal at best. A lot of hackers spent time in hotels sniffing wifi and taking all sorts of info.

Heck even tether to your phone if your able, anything is better then hotel wifi.