Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meganrae28

Dirty Talk

10 posts in this topic

I've heard dirty talk that has had me stifling laughter. Before I do laugh, I always remember that in the Eastwood movie (Tombstone?) the John sliced the hooker's face for laughing at his lil beanie weenie. I try to just hurt people's feelings on accident, not on purpose, I know, I'm a sweetheart.

When I was in my twenties, going through a one-night-stand phase, I went home with a guido I met in a bar, he was all pinkie rings and hair gel. One thing lead to another and the next thing I know my legs are in the air and guido is slapping my ass yelling, "who's your daddy?" I don't say anything. Isn't that rhetorical? No, he wanted an answer.

"WHO-IS-YOUR-DADDY?" The problem was I couldn't remember his name for shit. I yelled "you are!"

Second funniest one I've got is a client who used to yell "opps! sorry!" every time he came. It's not like it landed on me so I'm not sure what he was sorry about.

What's the funniest/hottest/dumbest thing you've heard?

I've heard dirty talk that has had me stifling laughter. Before I do laugh, I always remember that in the Eastwood movie (Tombstone?) the John sliced the hooker's face for laughing at his lil beanie weenie. I try to just hurt people's feelings on accident, not on purpose, I know, I'm a sweetheart. Yes you are. :D

When I was in my twenties, going through a one-night-stand phase, I went home with a guido I met in a bar, he was all pinkie rings and hair gel. One thing lead to another and the next thing I know my legs are in the air and guido is slapping my ass yelling, "who's your daddy?" I don't say anything. Isn't that rhetorical? No, he wanted an answer.

"WHO-IS-YOUR-DADDY?" The problem was I couldn't remember his name for shit. I yelled "you are!"

Second funniest one I've got is a client who used to yell "opps! sorry!" every time he came. It's not like it landed on me so I'm not sure what he was sorry about.

What's the funniest/hottest/dumbest thing you've heard?[/quote

Was with a lady one time and she starts moaning and groaning like she was going to explode. Almost busted out laughing, thinking to myself, let me get started at least. :D

I once had the pleasure of meeting a Japanese provider. After round one she removed my condom and lifted it up looked at me and in broken English said, "Good harvest." :D

I've heard dirty talk that has had me stifling laughter. Before I do laugh, I always remember that in the Eastwood movie (Tombstone?) the John sliced the hooker's face for laughing at his lil beanie weenie. I try to just hurt people's feelings on accident, not on purpose, I know, I'm a sweetheart.

Is this a rhetorical question? :D

Let's see "big daddy dick". See the bitch was trolling me. Because I'm not huge. It's really funny though because she had the nerve to say that as she was getting slammed. Also I' was called "Mandingo" to my face again by a provider. There's nothing Mandingo about me. I was never rude to them before the session. Anyways probable had some bad karma or something.

A guy called me a dirty bitch, dirty dirty, bitch bitch. bitch, bitch dirty, so on and so forth until he came

Hottest: Oooooo, I'm so turned on! I want you to fuck my ass!

Funniest: Oooooo, I'm coming! (within 2 minutes of starting DATY)

:D:p

I was with a provider once who started saying "Fuck me, oh fuck my virgin pussy!"

I couldn't help it. I laughed.

I could give you plenty to laugh about and I wouldn't even be offended. :-)