Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sweet Hannah

1 or 2 Reviews vs. 6 or 10

16 posts in this topic

How important are reviews to you? What do you as a hobbyist look for or at exactly. Do you assume if she has one or two, that she isn't legit or that great? Just trying to get a handle on the review side of the hobby since I'm pretty new to TOB Forums, Review board and all.

1 or 2 tells me aren't LE hopefully, 6 to 10 tells me average experience of people that have seen you.

so, the more the better.

A gal can have 100's of "dates". But only 3 people write reviews. I believe what some have said in the past. The majority of guy's don't know or don't participate in boards like this.

Better to have 1 review by a guy that has 3+ reviews than to have 10 reviews by one hit wonders.

One or two reviews for a new girl is enough for me to bite, assuming the reviews indicate the qualities I'm looking for (menu options and attitude). More reviews are better, if they're very good - fantastic, as the more guys who have had a great time with said gal, the more likely the same will be true for me, though, that said, I have been unimpressed by several women that have several "fantastic" reviews.

Who wrote those reviews is just as, if not more, important than how many.

Two positive reviews by guys I've been reading for years? You've passed the review portion of screening.

Twenty reviews by three month old accounts? I'll keep looking.

1 or 2 tell me she is at least legit, but if it is first time reviewers take that in to consideration. Will also look at who wrote the reviews no matter if it is 1 or 10.

Your reviews can make you or break you. It is a tough sometimes cruel tool but also rewarding. depending on how you conduct your self and present yourself both in person and in an advertisement sense is a big key. Kinda like living by karma if you will

I would agree with the one or two tell me your probably legit, not a rip off maybe and not LE maybe. I also agree that the reviewer is almost as important. If you have one review by someone that has no posted reviews prior to you it almost negates the write up. If it's someone that is active and has other reviews it carries much more weight. Unless of course they are obvious white knights but that's a whole nother story.

A gal can have 100's of "dates". But only 3 people write reviews. I believe what some have said in the past. The majority of guy's don't know or don't participate in boards like this.

Better to have 1 review by a guy that has 3+ reviews than to have 10 reviews by one hit wonders.

Yep, who has posted the review is more important then the number of reviews. A girl with 1 review posted by a guy who has only posted one review is a bigger red flag to me then no reviews at all.

How important are reviews to you?

Having lurked on this board for a few years, I'ld say VERY important and agree with those that say they can make or break you,especially if several reviewers say the exact same thing.

Seems the two biggest questions on this board are " Do you have a 411 on...." and "Are her pictures real or fake. " Both of which are answered in reviews.

It depends in some measure upon the reviewer and whether I took the time to follow up to an appointment request with a brief phone conversation, but I'd be hesitant to see a girl on fewer than three reviews. I like to see a review or two here and on a national board with a modest Denver presence.

It depends in some measure upon the reviewer and whether I took the time to follow up to an appointment request with a brief phone conversation, but I'd be hesitant to see a girl on fewer than three reviews. I like to see a review or two here and on a national board with a modest Denver presence.

That part was HARD to break in to. It really seems like most of CO stick to TOB. So breaking into the other ones really took a while. Honestly, I don't like how you can't read them unless have a certain type of membership. :mad:

That part was HARD to break in to. It really seems like most of CO stick to TOB. So breaking into the other ones really took a while. Honestly, I don't like how you can't read them unless have a certain type of membership. :mad:

True it requires a modest pay to play. Lots of folks here go nuts over that. I find it to be an asset when travelling. Hardly anyone outside CO has heard of TOB.

Quality will always be more important that quantity but having a good number of reviews never hurts. I got lucky and had a few reviews on a national site before I even was aware of the site but I also don't travel at all so TOB reviews are what I rely on. Based on the feedback from gents that I met who book based on my reviews, it's all about content and consistency and not so about who wrote them.

I always check to see if she is not LE. I mainly look to make sure some of the services are what I enjoy

Based on the feedback from gents that I met who book based on my reviews, it's all about content and consistency and not so about who wrote them.

I do pay more attention to guys who's preferences seem to fit mine. I do concur that consistency matters.