Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sweet Hannah

Courteous Call

21 posts in this topic

As a hobbyist what do you expect from Provider if she needs to cancel, or reschedule the appointed time? What if she is going to be late? Why do some hobbyist not call to let provider know he isn't going to make it? Very selfish and inconsiderate in my opinion.

Providers, what do you expect if he cannot make it or is going to be late? How do you feel about him being early?

Just curious what everyone's expectations are and if they're being met? Do you try to accommodate the other person? Does it put a bad taste in your mouth (lol) if they're late or don't call ahead and let you know a change is needed?

Being courteous should happen by either party. Obviously, there can be some situations that a call/text can't be made. But they should occur as soon as possible.

In the BP universe I've been stood up so many times that I have contingency backups and backups to backups. It goes something like this:

1) I'll make an appointment with a provider and hope she answers her phone when I get there. If not,

2) I'll go to strip club and try to hook up for some type of adventure. If that falls through,

3) I'll go to an AMP and see if I can find someone reasonably attractive. If that doesn't work out,

4) I'll go to COSTCO and order two slices of pizza.

There is zero professionalism and courtesy on BP, but I get the feeling that TOB ladies are a far cut above. Also, I'm seeing someone I met in a club on a regular basis, at least for now.

In the BP universe I've been stood up so many times that I have contingency backups and backups to backups. It goes something like this:

1) I'll make an appointment with a provider and hope she answers her phone when I get there. If not,

2) I'll go to strip club and try to hook up for some type of adventure. If that falls through,

3) I'll go to an AMP and see if I can find someone reasonably attractive. If that doesn't work out,

There is zero professionalism and courtesy on BP, but I get the feeling that TOB ladies are a far cut above. Also, I'm seeing someone I met in a club on a regular basis, at least for now.

Not all BP girls are like that,<snip> you haven't called the right one's ( ;

Luckily for her, she is broadening her horizons and discovering more and better things! Hopefully she can put BP in the rear view mirror and say goodbye soon : )

Edited by Kaduk
specifics....

Personally, I've had to cancel an entire InCall set up twice. I felt HORRIBLE because it was the exact same location each time. 1st time was because I had been roughed up. 2nd time I came down with the flu & strep throat. So I made sure I kept track of who I had to cancel on so when I went to reschedule, I reached out to them individually before doing a public posting.

I won't kid you, it really messed with me mentally to have to do the 2nd time. Both times were for legit reasons, but it bothered me bc I didn't want to look "flaky" and I knew that some of them I was canceling on for a 2nd time in a row and I still hadn't met them yet for a 1st time.

When I set up pre-booked appointments, I have a strict protocol that I adhere too. If you've pre-booked week's in advance, you will hear something from me earlier in the week prior to the appt. Then, the day before you will get a message from me to confirm the time is still good. After I get a response, I then send InCall info.

I always expect a few cancelations. Some tend to be last minute so I keep a list of "call me if anything changes" on hand.

I always put a buffer window of time because I understand traffic can be a big concern in certain locations. If he's late and frazzled, then he won't be all mentally there when he arrives. So I do my best to get him to relax through drinks & convo. And depending on the situation, I start the time from when he arrives, not when he should have been there.

Now, if he's 20mins late with no contact, he's done. I've had it happen before and I let him know that he wasn't welcomed seeing that prior to the appointment he came off a little "demanding".

And of course, I've had a handful of "no shows". Personally, I get pissed but then I just look at it as their loss. Gotta take the high-bitch road to keep the sanity.

As far as being early: just let me know you've arrived and I can give you a pretty good idea of how long I need you to just wait your horny ass.

Hope this answers your questions! :D

You go from a hopeful orgasm to two slices of pizza as your backup? You should just start buying apple pies! ;)

Edited by Justina Carter
Corrected spelling so I sound like a SMART-ass.

Yes, Justina, you did. Thank you. I was thinking a lot of the same.

Being courteous should happen by either party. Obviously, there can be some situations that a call/text can't be made. But they should occur as soon as possible.

+1

if he can't make it a quick call, text, email......smoke signal would be nice. N/c n/s is the quickest way to get on my personal 'do not see' list. Biggest pet peeve right under bad hygiene.

Likewise as a provider I would definitely reach out to let my date know. Canceling is a last resort for me, I will do everything humanly possible not to cancel but sometimes it just can't be avoided.

I've always thought that "treat others, as you would want to be treated" applies in these situations.

I've had providers -- not often -- contact to cancel on very short notice. It happens and I don't take it personally, especially with folks I've met before and know are generally solid.

My work schedule is pretty unstable, on one hand, but when it isn't I have a lot of control. So, I usually don't have to cancel. When I do, I think I've been lucky enough to have always given a day's notice. That seems to be acceptable and I haven't (as far as I know) been put on a Don't See List. (I usually try to reschedule as soon as I can with the provider I cancelled.)

I think being mature and understanding goes a long way.

I try and be exactly on time in my world. I also hope but it rarely happens so far that the girl is also ready when I get there and that's fine but I really do want communication as quickly as possible if there will be a delay or a cancelation. If it's a delay and some communication I'm usually okay with it but I hate sitting in hotel parking lots because I just feel guilty as people walk by so I would rather know and be able to move to a better location to wait. If I am waiting and I hear nothing then I'm usually out in 10 to 15 min or so and I am NOT going to return. Simple courtesy is all I really want.

I've to cancel a couple of times over the years, when things come up or schedules change. When I call to cancel the ladies usually are OK with it. I had one a couple of years ago tell me not to call her back. I've never done a NC or NS.

I've had ladies cancel with me a couple of times. Usually because schedules changed or something came up. I'm OK with that.

And, like every guy who has done this more then once or twice, I've had ladies NC and NS me. I've spent my share of time sitting near intersections or in parking lots staring at my phone hoping against hope that she will return my text or phone call--never seems to happen. I just consider that the price of doing business and accept it will happen from time to time.

I might try that pizza thing. Thanks for the tip.:D

It's tough to arrive somewhere [exactly] at 7 or whenever so I isually try to arrive early. Not just for sessions but in life in general, just good business imo. But I've always wondered if the girls get annoyed. Like I'm being overly... Can't think of a good word. Not like an hour early but 15 mins. And I'll call. I don't get offended when the girl says they aren't ready, I wait patiently. Never NC or NS either.

I hate to be late to any appointment, hobby or otherwise; it's just rude. But sometimes life interferes, both for me and the ladies, and I always call if I have to cancel or delay. I've had ladies NC/NS on me, but I always email later to ask what happened, and I've never been unsatisfied with the answer, and have seen them again with great results. If I'm more than 10 minutes early, I cool it for a while (not in the hotel parking lot!) before calling. Like pfunk says, the Golden Rule applies.

I pretty much agree with the consensus, sh*t happens, just try to give the other party as much notice as possible.

I don't get one thing though..... Costco for pizza? really!?

Don't know about pizza, but you can get a hot dog / Diet Pepsi combo at Costco for $1.99. More than once I have had an ASP open the door and my first thought was, "Should have gone to Costco."

But of course I went in anyway.

Don't know about pizza, but you can get a hot dog / Diet Pepsi combo at Costco for $1.99. More than once I have had an ASP open the door and my first thought was, "Should have gone to Costco."

But of course I went in anyway.

Another great obscure place for hot dogs is Home Depot.

Another great obscure place for hot dogs is Home Depot.

Off topic? Yes! But I have to agree that HD brauts are the friggen bomb. A little pricey but still delishious.

I've had to cancel/reschedule on occasion, but I always try to give as much notice as possible. Time is precious and never to be wasted. I would expect the same consideration. I realize that stuff happens. Just let me know as soon as possible - preferably not when I'm pulling into the parking lot. A second cancellation would cause me to think seriously about trying again and risking a third strike.

While the percentage could be so low as to be in the single digits I don't agree that there is zero professionalism and courtesy on BP.

I don't think much of your backup plans. It takes like 15min on the internet and I'll have at least a half a dozen numbers of ladies that are working in that same part of town I'm headed towards. Although the last minute cancelations over the years have been few and far between they've happened enough that I usually don't leave the house without that list of backup numbers...just in case.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Personally, I've had to cancel an entire InCall set up twice. I felt HORRIBLE because it was the exact same location each time. 1st time was because I had been roughed up. 2nd time I came down with the flu & strep throat. So I made sure I kept track of who I had to cancel on so when I went to reschedule, I reached out to them individually before doing a public posting.

I won't kid you, it really messed with me mentally to have to do the 2nd time. Both times were for legit reasons, but it bothered me bc I didn't want to look "flaky" and I knew that some of them I was canceling on for a 2nd time in a row and I still hadn't met them yet for a 1st time.

It'll be a test of your popularity and reputation as to how many guys try for a third booking. I'm betting most will take the chance. Years ago there was a provider that had to cancel on me 3 times over two months. I don't think she was playing head games with me because we'd met at various meet and greets and had friendly interactions on the discussion board. In addition all her reasons for canceling sounded legit. The 3rd time happened when I was just 3 blocks from the hotel.

Now at some point in time it's good for an individual to realize that the universe is conspiring to keep something from happening and just move on which is what I did. No harm no foul.

When I set up pre-booked appointments, I have a strict protocol that I adhere too. If you've pre-booked week's in advance, you will hear something from me earlier in the week prior to the appt. Then, the day before you will get a message from me to confirm the time is still good. After I get a response, I then send InCall info.

Over the years I've developed a pre booking protocol that's exactly the same that I let the ladies know I'll be following. Check in the week or a few days before, the day before and then the morning of the appointment to make sure nothings changed for either party. If the pre booking is only a few days in advance sometimes I'll just settle for a check in the morning of the session.

Two or three "just checking in" contacts over the course of a week or more I don't think is excessive. Although I can see how the ladies can get upset with the guy that wants to keep up a constant conversation by phone, twitter or email between the time he sets the appointment and when he shows up. Time wasters should not be encouraged.

I always expect a few cancelations. Some tend to be last minute so I keep a list of "call me if anything changes" on hand.

Much like this I seldom leave the house for an incall without a list of backup phone numbers...just in case.

I always put a buffer window of time because I understand traffic can be a big concern in certain locations. If he's late and frazzled, then he won't be all mentally there when he arrives. So I do my best to get him to relax through drinks & convo. And depending on the situation, I start the time from when he arrives, not when he should have been there.

Now, if he's 20mins late with no contact, he's done. I've had it happen before and I let him know that he wasn't welcomed seeing that prior to the appointment he came off a little "demanding".

And of course, I've had a handful of "no shows". Personally, I get pissed but then I just look at it as their loss. Gotta take the high-bitch road to keep the sanity.

As far as being early: just let me know you've arrived and I can give you a pretty good idea of how long I need you to just wait your horny ass.

Late and frazzled or hornier with additional anticipation time a good provider is prepared for both types of clients.;)

Not wanting to appear late and frazzled is why I always try to run a little bit early in all things not just the hobby. The Universe does have a sense of humor though when it comes to schedules; I recall the one time I bragged to an agency owner that I was never late for appointments was the time I left my cell phone at home and had to turn around and go back for it making me very late...karma kicks me in the ass yet again...LOL

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...