Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LegalEagle

Has Belle Blooms resurfaced?

49 posts in this topic

Folks,

Wondering if Belle Blooms has resurfaced. I've been out of the area for some time, and am just now getting back into the "Swing of Things"...and since she was my ATF for a long time.....just wondering if anyone has any info. TIA.

You keep asking this every few months..sorta creepy. I'm sure if you were a fave of hers..she'd touch base or make herself known after all of your posts looking for her.. If you haven't heard for her ..esp with your past posts, I'd just let it go and stop fishing for info on her.

Its ok with me, LegalEagle is a trusted long time client. He has given and helped many

people here on the TOB.

<BLUSHING>.....jrock, that was VERY kind of you.

Actually, I'll be QUITE frank....it's been a hard week. That comment really came at the right time.

TY Again.

Hey, if I white knight for Legal Eagle, will he give me free legal advice? As for Belle Blooms, I hope she came up for air (to the surface).

Its ok with me, LegalEagle is a trusted long time client. He has given and helped many

people here on the TOB.

I agree. Legal Eagle has contributed to the board for years and helped many of us. He is one of the good guys.

He is one of the good guys.

I would agree with this, but repeated attempts to find a provider can come off creepy. If she wanted to be found, she'd make herself visible. Until then respect her privacy.

I agree. Legal Eagle has contributed to the board for years and helped many of us. He is one of the good guys.

I would agree with this, but repeated attempts to find a provider can come off creepy. If she wanted to be found, she'd make herself visible. Until then respect her privacy.

^^ both of these hit the mark ^^

LegalEagle has long been a positive contributor to TOB, but he has also on occasion seemed to stalk retired providers.

He has made his desire to reconnect known. If she wants to, she may contact him. Otherwise let's respect both of their privacy.

^^ both of these hit the mark ^^

LegalEagle has long been a positive contributor to TOB, but he has also on occasion seemed to stalk retired providers.

He has made his desire to reconnect known. If she wants to, she may contact him. Otherwise let's respect both of their privacy.

Agreed.... although I don't know if "stalk" is the right term.

I have to admit I have often thought that "where is she now" posts should not be allowed. If you can't find her, it's likely for a reason and that absence from this world should be respected.

If the provider pops back up, then that would be the opportunity to reconnect.

I have often thought that "where is she now" posts should not be allowed. If you can't find her, it's likely for a reason and that absence from this world should be respected.

If the provider pops back up, then that would be the opportunity to reconnect.

This ^^^^

Seems to me that, at best, the john would learn what he already suspects -- that she is gone. At worst, someone posts or PM's information that violates her privacy.

I don't see an upside for either party.

If I recall Bella Blooms was beautiful, she workout, ate right, took good care of her self. High class banging ass.

I usually see her posting around Thanks giving & Christmas, if I recall right.

Legal Eagle has contributed to the board for years and helped many of the guys safe. Witch is important for you guys to stick together,

so none of you end up at risk. He made it known, she was and still his ATF. I personally would not consider this stalking.

How many girls claim retirement, but never do. Then you see girls who post once in a while, or just around the holidays.

Then you see girls who never come back.

I don't see an upside for either party.

The upside for him is that he gets to reconnect with his ATF. Seems pretty simple and straight forward to me.

Shoot, I have a retired ATF that I would give anything to spend an evening with.

The upside for him is that he gets to reconnect with his ATF. Seems pretty simple and straight forward to me.

Shoot, I have a retired ATF that I would give anything to spend an evening with.

No, he doesn't get to reconnect with her, that's the whole point.

I think it was Aubrey who retired some time ago. Lots of guys were asking what happened to her. Nobody had a clue. Then, she gradually made herself known. I'm sure she'd say that she valued her privacy while she was away from the hobby.

We guys squawk plenty about our privacy when it comes to this hobby, we should have the same courtesy when it comes to a retired ASP.

I think it was Aubrey who retired some time ago. Lots of guys were asking what happened to her. Nobody had a clue. Then, she gradually made herself known. I'm sure she'd say that she valued her privacy while she was away from the hobby.

We guys squawk plenty about our privacy when it comes to this hobby, we should have the same courtesy when it comes to a retired ASP.

Voice of reason. Think of the women who had to disappear or retire due to an overzealous client....does one think it's right to give out info to A board member just because he's been an active poster... We don't know the back story, we don't know the person inquiring aside from what we read on the internet. Multiple posts inquiring about her..do a search...just comes off creepy. Give retired women their privacy..

I get where you are coming from. If the poster was an unknown or had few posts, I would agree with you.

I still do not consider it creepy or stalking in this case.

I get where you are coming from. If the poster was an unknown or had few posts, I would agree with you.

I still do not consider it creepy or stalking in this case.

So if a person posts a lot....they are deemed " safe " to inquire and possibly get info on a retired provider? Seriously...THAT mentality..is scary. And liable to get someone hurt. Gents demand privacy and care..please respect that for the ladies also..esp in this situation. You don't know any backstory or truly don't know who is posting behind an anonymous hooker/john board... Reality Check People.

If the poster was an unknown or had few posts, I would agree with you.

FWIW, some of the creepiest, most disturbed, people in this community are those who spend a good deal of time hanging out on the "boards".

The ones who don't hang out on the boards are far more likely to be normal guys/girls... and that's one of the many reasons why some providers say that they don't want to visit with "hobbyists". Hobbyists often think they are somebody special, because they have a handle and have x number of reviews or posts.

I don't know LegalEagle, and I have no clue if that applies to him. But I can tell you from experience that the pool we are swimming in here is quite polluted with egos and drama and entitlement and self esteem issues. And I am quite aware that I'm part of that pool too.... I'm trying to do better though. ;)

I can tell everyone here legal eagle is an amazing client, and over the years has contributed in a positive way. IF I were retired and found out that someone like him were asking around about me I would be flattered, and probably get in touch to say hi. He is NOT being creepy, but what the hell do I know. The attitudes of this board and it's members have changed so drastically in the last few years, it's disturbing. All the drama....no wonder Gina is dumping it.

I can tell everyone here legal eagle is an amazing client.

Good for him, but this thread isn't about one client. It's about the philosophy of allowing/encouraging 411's on retired providers, and the attitude that a long posting history makes a person safe or trustworthy.

What if you retired & then learned that a former (not so welcome) client was looking for you? Would you be uncomfortable with knowing that he could post a 411 here, and possibly get enough information via PM to find you?

Good for him, but this thread isn't about one client. It's about the philosophy of allowing/encouraging 411's on retired providers, and the attitude that a long posting history makes a person safe or trustworthy.

What if you retired & then learned that a former (not so welcome) client was looking for you? Would you be uncomfortable with knowing that he could post a 411 here, and possibly get enough information via PM to find you?

(nothing personal to LegalEagle that he is stalker, i don't think he is)

In general form....Dam... Av8r you got a good point. Gotta love yeah for your honesty! :eek:

This is a reasonable thing to do imo and I think posting someone's prosto Pseudonym, on a forum every couple months is far from stalking. If a girl really had a problem with a stalker she would just change her name, tell him to fuck off or move. Really this is a gentleman's way to try the only way he knows to connect with someone he loves and should be commended.

I have been guilty stalking a couple ladies over the last years let me give some examples to distinguish between the two.

7 years ago my best friend for 4 years stopped talking to me, because I was an asshole to her and I have sent her hundreds of texts/ facebook messages, know where she lives etc. But messages are the farthest I will take it I would never try to visit her without her consent but still much more stalkerish than this gentleman. She even accepted my friend request last year on facebook but wouldn't respond to my messages so I sent her an unflattering message and she blocked me =P Hard to let that one go.

And another "lovely young lady" who I met a couple years ago and really liked, ended up stealing LED grow lights I lent her and[snip], which I paid back to keep her safe. I have probably sent thousands of texts, $1000 worth of flowers to her house and have pretty much discovered every possible thing to know about her online facebooking/ googling. She has claims to have her "team of lawyers" after me, but for some reason she refuses to change her # saying stuff like "we could be friends...BUT U R F/IN CRAZY"...disgruntled slump busting snitch ass billionaire princesse thieves... :(

These are examples of stalking but legal eagle is cool give the dude a break :D

sorry%2Bladies%2BI%2Bonly%2Bdate%2Bmodels%2Bdr%2Bheckle%2Bfunny%2Bwtf%2Bshirts.jpg

Edited by The Oxymoron
forbidden topic

I don't think people should respond to these types of inquiries. If you know the person that they are asking about, let that person know who is asking about them and then let it be up to them to respond or not.

Good for him, but this thread isn't about one client. It's about the philosophy ....

You are making it into a philosophical discussion about stalkers. Not me.

I, on the other hand, am talking about 1 individual.

You are painting everyone with 1 broad stroke of a brush.

I know Legal Eagle. As I said before, he is one of the good guys. Do not lump him into the same heap as those you are generalizing.

You are making it into a philosophical discussion about stalkers. Not me.

I, on the other hand, am talking about 1 individual.

You are painting everyone with 1 broad stroke of a brush.

I know Legal Eagle. As I said before, he is one of the good guys. Do not lump him into the same heap as those you are generalizing.

LegalEagle asked about a hooker on a hooker board and suddenly he's a "creepy stalker." I agree with Ink that the straw man has been erected and burned during this discussion.

FWIW, some of the creepiest, most disturbed, people in this community are those who spend a good deal of time hanging out on the "boards".

why bother having a board when you have nothing but contempt for the men that come here?

gnGIU6M.png

LegalEagle asked about a hooker on a hooker board and suddenly he's a "creepy stalker." I agree with Ink that the straw man has been erected and burned during this discussion.

Does it really matter who is doing the asking? Creepy stalker or well liked poster there are some questions that should go unasked and unanswered.

why bother having a board when you have nothing but contempt for the men that come here?

gnGIU6M.png

She said "SOME" of the creepiest -- that hardly qualifies as "nothing but contempt". :cool: