Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
macho

Oh nooooo... not another Tranny thread.

24 posts in this topic

Seems like not to long ago The Other Board caught Tranny fever.(No cure). So we are now over due. My question is with the new invention of Trannys are women being slowly phased out? How do providers feel about them trying to cut in on the profits? Somem might even argue that why do we even need women. Does anyone feel threatened like: "God damn men dressing up like women always try to keep the woman down"?

Edited by macho
mispelimg

Biological women will never be phased out, there will always be things we can do that transsexuals can't. I can't be threatened by someone who wants to join the obviously superior gender, the more the merrier.

Biological women will never be phased out, there will always be things we can do that transsexuals can't. I can't be threatened by someone who wants to join the obviously superior gender, the more the merrier.

Yes I agree we will always need women to make sandwiches.( Im kidding, quit the internet now if you can't take a joke.) I agree also that trannys are the superior gender and we all should be assumulatied so there is no gender inequality. That should be my presidential slogan.

Edited by macho
Just copyrighted slogan

Trannies aren't women, and hence can't "phase out" anyone.

+1

However, I would like to see one for myself. Ya know, see what it's like... :confused:

Yes I agree we will always need women to make sandwiches.( Im kidding, quit the internet now if you can't take a joke.) I agree also that trannys are the superior gender and we all should be assumulatied so there is no gender inequality. That should be my presidential slogan.

Aren't jokes supposed to be funny? Or is sexism the joke??

+1

However, I would like to see one for myself. Ya know, see what it's like... :confused:

Gender is not determined by genitalia.

Nonsense, even the most "roided out" female bodybuilder STILL looks like a woman. (Shorter, round pearshaped figure, etc.). Ya gotta be completely drunk to miss the difference.

This issue can be simplified, a little, by asking yourself one question (assuming you are male): Do you have any interest in having two penises involved when you are having sex?

If yes, then that opens up a whole other set of questions (the tranny question being one among many).

If no, which happens to be my answer, then no further consideration required. And I can go back to thinking about more important things, like boobies and DATY.

"high five" = hand holding

Just spit Diet Coke all over my keyboard.

Gender is determined by - wait for it - DNA!

More specifically the X and Y chromosomes.

What messes with most transgendered folks' minds is gender identity, which is a whole different can of worms, as is sexual partner preference.

The jury is still out on the "nature vs. nurture" of these issues.

Edited by Bit Banger
Expanded DNA thought.

Just spit Diet Coke all over my keyboard.

Last week it was Dr. Pepper. You need to learn how to control that reflex issue you have and swallow!

Right. And to do the laundry and to have the forbidden topics. Bring the hate, Luce. :rolleyes:

Right. And to do the laundry and to have the forbidden topics. Bring the hate, Luce. :rolleyes:

WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are trying to do pitbull start a war. Im not sure where you been but Gina quit because misogyny, So theres a bunch of angry providers out for blood and harpo pointed the finger at me! So I made a thread thats not exactly male but not exactly female either. To throw them off. So please don't piss Miss Kitten off because the last thing we need is a gender helter skelter with macho as the number 1 target.

Aren't jokes supposed to be funny? Or is sexism the joke??

Oops sorry Miss kitten. that was a dumb joke that I didn't even think was fun. but i wrote it for pitbull and inkspot and the other older gents that I thought would find humor in it. So So sorry. No good deed goes unpunished I was trying to be unselfish and make a few people laugh at the cost of sexism and for that I am sorry.

Im not sure where you been but Gina quit because misogyny, So theres a bunch of angry providers out for blood and harpo pointed the finger at me! So I made a thread thats not exactly male but not exactly female either. To throw them off.

Is this another attempt at humor? In that you're avoiding misogyny accusations by making fun of transsexuals instead?

This whole thread lands somewhere between puzzling and just-not-funny.

Last week it was Dr. Pepper. You need to learn how to control that reflex issue you have and swallow!

Ah yes. Someone needs to teach me to stop spitting and start swallowing. You know, teach me by example.

Oops sorry Miss kitten. that was a dumb joke that I didn't even think was fun. but i wrote it for pitbull and inkspot and the other older gents that I thought would find humor in it. So So sorry. No good deed goes unpunished I was trying to be unselfish and make a few people laugh at the cost of sexism and for that I am sorry.

You did just fine. I enjoyed the joke.

As far as being a member of the Older Gents, I resemble that.:D

Gender is determined by - wait for it - DNA!

More specifically the X and Y chromosomes.

What messes with most transgendered folks' minds is gender identity, which is a whole different can of worms, as is sexual partner preference.

The jury is still out on the "nature vs. nurture" of these issues.

Gender identity and actual gender same difference to those who know those struggles. We know that homosexuality is predetermined (as in not a choice), it's innate it's just part of the person. Gender is not any different, the brain does not and has proven to us that it doesn't always agree with the genitalia. Chas Bono is a man, Alexis Arquette a woman, Lana Wachowski a woman. They just weren't born with the right bits and they fixed the problem, they are now free to be who they really are.

I'm not hateful :(

WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are trying to do pitbull start a war. Im not sure where you been but Gina quit because misogyny, So theres a bunch of angry providers out for blood and harpo pointed the finger at me! So I made a thread thats not exactly male but not exactly female either. To throw them off. So please don't piss Miss Kitten off because the last thing we need is a gender helter skelter with macho as the number 1 target.

This thread is happy. :D

This thread is happy. :D

Good then I just diverted a catastrophe.

Is this another attempt at humor? In that you're avoiding misogyny accusations by making fun of transsexuals instead?

This whole thread lands somewhere between puzzling and just-not-funny.

Jesus H Chirst. of course that was another attempt at humor. Im not making fun of anyone. Just simple questions from a simple guy. Now this misogyny thing has to stop. If anyone thinks im a misogynist I dare you to call me out. You are on the right track to solve this puzzle thread. No humor huh ... You must be a knock knock joke kind of guy. knock knock... who is there....fork...fork who... blah blah blah Im fork your not funny balah