Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul Pudenda

Useless Reviews

15 posts in this topic

Does anyone give credence to a review that says only "Full Service" without additional amplification? I did recently, and won't repeat the mistake. I don't need all of the salacious details, but there's a reason there are multiple items to check off. It only takes a few seconds to check the appropriate boxes.

Didn't you get full service? Added anything else is just as worthless. What is done between parties is not the same as what is done between different parties. I have been more disappointed by relying on the list of acctivities. The only useful purpose of reviews is it reduces the risk of meeting LE or ripoffs.

You are correct about the risk of LE or ripoffs. But it's nice to know what to expect as far as service level. UTF or no? LFK/DFK or no? Reviews that specified that level of service have never led to disappointment for me. And that's why I consult reviews.

I think sometimes the reviewers are asked to only put Full Service in the activities.

Fair enough. In such cases, I'll move on. I'm just curious if anyone gives credence to vague reviews of that nature.

Fair enough. In such cases, I'll move on. I'm just curious if anyone gives credence to vague reviews of that nature.

Sometimes, I do. If I can find other, more detailed, information (P411 activities, other reviews, details in the review body, her ads, etc.) If I can't find information on what activities she MIGHT be WILLING to do, I will pass.

All I can expect from a list of activities is a possibility. I can't ask for more, since my mileage will vary. :)

Does anyone give credence to a review that says only "Full Service" without additional amplification? I did recently, and won't repeat the mistake. I don't need all of the salacious details, but there's a reason there are multiple items to check off. It only takes a few seconds to check the appropriate boxes.

To clarify, "Full Service" and the provider's had only 1 or two reviews? I see that "Full Service" fairly often but then there are usually other reviews with more detail.

I've been disappointed with the general lack of detail on TOB reviews. That seems to be the trend and I'm curious why that is.

Now I have to admit I find myself leaving out finer details on my TOB reviews. If/when I post on ECCIE, it's definitely a cruder, more detailed post. Of course, there's more incentive to post detail there.

Personally I think the finer details help with the so called useless reviews. Will not post finer details though if requested not too.

Hard to do when his reviewer name doesn't appear in the community list. Otherwise, I would do so.

If I'm requested not to post details (UTF, etc.), I won't review because if I were the person looking for information I wouldn't find such a review useful. Although............I might specify that I was happy with the outcome - and people who have read my reviews in the past would know exactly what I mean.

I agree with you. Full service just tells me that it wasn't just an FBSM. If more activities were offered/done than the reviewer has listed, he has done the lady a disservice, since I'm like you: no UTF or DFK, I'll move on to the next lady.

I actually don't mind the lack of details, due to the Mother of All Acronyms: YMMV.

There have been many times when all sorts of interesting acronyms appear to have taken place for the reviewer that did not for a...ahem, subsequent visitor. There are probably multiple reasons for this and that's fine, but it makes the review fairly useless in much the same way.

For me, as another poster suggested, the reviews help confirm a few logistical issues (photos accurate, nice incall, good communication) that are much, much more important to me to know than if any European countries were represented. And, it is just one piece of the puzzle along with P411 info, EB, PMs with TOB folks (oh geez, more acronyms...)

A review that only states Full Service is still useful as stated before with the other details provided in the review. If I am interested in more I look at other reviews ads etc. Personally I do like other details the reviewer can use so I can know immediately if UTF, DFK, MSOG are on the menu. I understand some reviewers may have been asked not to be specific and as in all visits YMMV. A review with just FS is not useless but I do like more details on the menu items if possible.