Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WreckItRalph

Bless all ya’all!

17 posts in this topic

Bless all ya’all; even the trolls and troublemakers. I haven’t had sex in a long time. No, I don’t mean 6-months, I mean a long time – more than 10 years. Wife got sick, other stuff, sad story, yada yada. I didn’t mind it so much at first (thank you Internet), but the last few years it seemed possible I could end-up living another 50 years without it, and that probably shouldn’t happen to anyone who is not incarcerated, unable, or makes that choice. So I’ve been lurking here for about 2-years. I’ve read every how-to guide for beginners, every article, nearly every forum thread. I researched the girls and researched the reviewers. I followed all the suggestions to have the lowest risk experiences.

It took me a couple of months to decide who I wanted to end my celibacy, and that was a tough choice. More than once I decided on a woman, but before I got the courage to make contact, she quit or moved on. Some women never responded; many require references. I finally scheduled a rendezvous, I had to cancel, scheduled again, she had to cancel. Scheduled again, and yesterday I spent time with a sweetheart.

I didn’t get arrested. I didn’t get robbed or ripped off. Everything worked. My tongue is still a magical machine of pleasure power. I can still unhook a bra with one hand in seconds. I met a surprisingly beautiful, sweet, gentle, doe-eyed babe who I would immediately chase in real life; the type of girl who you see on the street and know you have to at least say hello to because you might never see her again. Because of what I learned here, I knew how to handle all the formalities discreetly like an old pro. There were plenty of funny and awkward moments (thanks to me), like when I accidentally used my own real name and stuttered to my “hobby name” and then cracked up. And the air conditioner wasn’t up to the task and we (me) started sweating like a cage-fighter – which was funny, gross, and nice at the same time, because it made it like wild back-seat sex with your first girlfriend on a country road in the summer.

Today I have my mojo back.

I post here rarely, and I don’t anticipate that will change. But in addition to its obvious role in the world, this place also matters; at least it made a very positive difference to me.

This, along with the many other very personal and heart warming stories I've hears over the years from both clients and providers, is why I'm so happy to be a part of this community.

Totally cool story. I too had my first experience in quite a while this week. Thanks to everyone from me too. And thanks to a great LoDo lady.

Today I have my mojo back...I post here rarely, and I don’t anticipate that will change. But in addition to its obvious role in the world, this place also matters; at least it made a very positive difference to me.
This, along with the many other very personal and heart warming stories I've hears over the years from both clients and providers, is why I'm so happy to be a part of this community.
Nice story WIR. Many fine people have come and gone, but I think you get out of TOB what you put into it. When it's no longer fun for me, I'll bounce. Hopefully, your next forays into seeking ladies goes smoother!

Bless all ya’all; even the trolls and troublemakers. I haven’t had sex in a long time. No, I don’t mean 6-months, I mean a long time – more than 10 years. Wife got sick, other stuff, sad story, yada yada. I didn’t mind it so much at first (thank you Internet), but the last few years it seemed possible I could end-up living another 50 years without it, and that probably shouldn’t happen to anyone who is not incarcerated, unable, or makes that choice. So I’ve been lurking here for about 2-years. I’ve read every how-to guide for beginners, every article, nearly every forum thread. I researched the girls and researched the reviewers. I followed all the suggestions to have the lowest risk experiences.

It took me a couple of months to decide who I wanted to end my celibacy, and that was a tough choice. More than once I decided on a woman, but before I got the courage to make contact, she quit or moved on. Some women never responded; many require references. I finally scheduled a rendezvous, I had to cancel, scheduled again, she had to cancel. Scheduled again, and yesterday I spent time with a sweetheart.

I didn’t get arrested. I didn’t get robbed or ripped off. Everything worked. My tongue is still a magical machine of pleasure power. I can still unhook a bra with one hand in seconds. I met a surprisingly beautiful, sweet, gentle, doe-eyed babe who I would immediately chase in real life; the type of girl who you see on the street and know you have to at least say hello to because you might never see her again. Because of what I learned here, I knew how to handle all the formalities discreetly like an old pro. There were plenty of funny and awkward moments (thanks to me), like when I accidentally used my own real name and stuttered to my “hobby name” and then cracked up. And the air conditioner wasn’t up to the task and we (me) started sweating like a cage-fighter – which was funny, gross, and nice at the same time, because it made it like wild back-seat sex with your first girlfriend on a country road in the summer.

Today I have my mojo back.

I post here rarely, and I don’t anticipate that will change. But in addition to its obvious role in the world, this place also matters; at least it made a very positive difference to me.

They get paid to tell you that but I always fall for it too. :D

That! And having lived a few of those stories. It's not all about sex either. This community, TOB specifically, helped me maintain sanity during some of the darkest days of my life.

Thank you, all.

I feel like this is a post that would only occur on a Colorado board. Everyone here is so genuine and nice! It's why I keep choosing to live here, and always will. :D:D:D

Ralf, Thank you for posting such a nice note! It is nice to hear that you had a very positive experience! It is posts and thoughts like these that keep me in the business. It is always nice to feel appreciated!

Oh wow, that is so cool! I'm glad you had a great time, and hope many more to come!:)

They get paid to tell you that but I always fall for it too. :D

That is an excellent point, Boink36. But in this instance, she didn't actually say anything; she just convulsed for awhile and then proposed marriage, so I interpreted it as a positive outcome.

And in a week, your dick will fall off with some horrendous disease. But seriously, glad you had a good time. As for your tongue, well, I'm glad she convinced you it felt good. Don't forget that it's a fantasy, and she is in the pleasure/feel good business. Nothing wrong with fantasy, especially when the reality is less than desirable.

Glad you had a wonderful experience. If you stick to the plan, i.e do your homework, you should continue to have a great time.

Do you have to spoil his Christmas so soon by telling him his fantasy may not be real? Thank God mine are real. Sorry about yours!

That is an excellent point, Boink36. But in this instance, she didn't actually say anything; she just convulsed for awhile and then proposed marriage, so I interpreted it as a positive outcome.

I love when they do that, I always leave a bigger tip. :D

Do you have to spoil his Christmas so soon by telling him his fantasy may not be real? Thank God mine are real. Sorry about yours!

Yes, yes. Sorry about that. Every moan, groan, and compliment is 100% real. And these ladies surely can't fake "convulsing" now, can they? Yeah, I guess they can. All the moans of pleasure are REAL when I am with a lady. That much, I know FOR SURE. :rolleyes: