Ricebaby129

Info on Zoey Ryder

17 posts in this topic

I noticed that she bumped her hourly rate up by $100. Has her menu grown or is she still limited to what she was before (CBJ, no kissing, etc)?

Tattoos are expensive.:P

I think the OP was looking for client responses not provider responses.

if the market is willing to allow these rates, she can charge whatever the market is willing to pay, if not she will soon find out that her rate is too high and drop them back down.

Edited by Mace
Deleted rate debate quote

Does it really matter? Being self-employed affords her the ability to raise her rates as she deems necessary. Gawd, I love capitalism!

was a 3g experience for me. :cool:

The question still stands is there any change in service or just a higher price?

An excellent question, which was probably answered by FatDog.

Me too

And here I thought it was just me ;)

Okay...this wasn't a rate thread. I was simply asking an honest question. I have always been interested in seeing the provider in question but have not done so because of the price with the added addition of the limited menu I hear about in the reviews. I have been a casual observer of this board and am an active client in the community. Just because I don't have over 1,000 posts doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about.

When you see someone raise their donation rate from $300/hr to $400/hr, that is enough for anyone to turn their head. My head was turned and I came in here asking if anyone had heard anything.

This is probably the last time I ever post here, however, because this board's reputation for its treatment of posters continues to proceed itself. Every time someone with a small post count asks a question about a provider they get attacked and their question is never answered.

What's the point of even having this board if all you are going to do is be a bunch of assholes?

Perhaps I could have been a little more discreet with my question but, quite frankly, that's not my style. If you don't like it then too bad.

Okay...this wasn't a rate thread. I was simply asking an honest question. I have always been interested in seeing the provider in question but have not done so because of the price with the added addition of the limited menu I hear about in the reviews. I have been a casual observer of this board and am an active client in the community. Just because I don't have over 1,000 posts doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about.

When you see someone raise their donation rate from $300/hr to $400/hr, that is enough for anyone to turn their head. My head was turned and I came in here asking if anyone had heard anything.

This is probably the last time I ever post here, however, because this board's reputation for its treatment of posters continues to proceed itself. Every time someone with a small post count asks a question about a provider they get attacked and their question is never answered.

What's the point of even having this board if all you are going to do is be a bunch of assholes?

Perhaps I could have been a little more discreet with my question but, quite frankly, that's not my style. If you don't like it then too bad.

Good question, if we are not here to help each other what's the point.

Good question, if we are not here to help each other what's the point.

*Sigh*

Setting aside the how artfully the OP was posed, with a brief perusal of her many posted reviews, a few glaring consistencies stand out:

She did a mix of TF and UTF(with what seemed like an emphasis on UTF) until somewhat recently(last 12 mos?), when she switched to exclusive TF.

She doesn't like kissing.

She is an almost exclusively 1 shot girl, regardless of time.

She commands the higher end of the price spectrum, $3-400/hour.

Without even needing to see her, I can answer the OP by saying: no, nothing(at all) has changed.

Having said that, I do find it interesting that one of the main proponents of the tired "do your own research" line finds it a valid question, when even a cursory search of her reviews paints a pretty adequate picture; and if that wasn't enough there were also several responses in the thread to the effect that she is a 3G experience.

No, I think the OP had his answer in front of him the entire time(assuming he really wanted one, in the first place :rolleyes:).

Edited by Mace

*Sigh*

Setting aside the how artfully the OP was posed, with a brief perusal of her many posted reviews, a few glaring consistencies stand out:

She did a mix of TF and UTF(with what seemed like an emphasis on UTF) until somewhat recently(last 12 mos?), when she switched to exclusive TF.

She doesn't like kissing.

She is an almost exclusively 1 shot girl, regardless of time.

She commands the higher end of the price spectrum, $3-400/hour.

Without even needing to see her, I can answer the OP by saying: no, nothing(at all) has changed.

Having said that, I do find it interesting that one of the main proponents of the tired "do your own research" line finds it a valid question, when even a cursory search of her reviews paints a pretty adequate picture; and if that wasn't enough there were also several responses in the thread to the effect that she is a 3G experience.

No, I think the OP had his answer in front of him the entire time(assuming he really wanted one, in the first place :rolleyes:).

I might agree with you, IF these reviews had been posted AFTER her rate change. I don't know when the rate change occurred, but if it was recent, then the original question was valid.

Edited by Mace

I might agree with you, IF these reviews had been posted AFTER her rate change. I don't know when the rate change occurred, but if it was recent, then the original question was valid.

I don't think when the reviews were posted is really relevant to the rate change.

She has a history of getting $3-400/hour since late 2012, when her reviews started.

At her price point, not surprisingly, there are mostly hh's and there are a few from late 2012 that were $200/hhr. The only thing that has discernibly changed is her change to TF; but then again I had to actually take 10 minutes to read the available info and form a conclusion(doing that research you claim to hold in such high regard :rolleyes:).

Edited by Mace

Well, av8r, like you say - do your research .... what rate change? p411 profile still lists 300. Simple ..... reviews are consistent, wanna see her for what she offers request the lowest price you can find. Not uncommon. Too high or not interested cause of services, just move on.

To the OP: I agree a primary function of this board should be to help others and offer information. To the extent I can I usually do. As written your post SEEMED like a complaint about her rates and your follow up frankly still does - sorry just call 'em like I read 'em. I would suggest you pick wording more carefully, but you already said:

"I could have been a little more discreet with my question but, quite frankly, that's not my style. If you don't like it then too bad."

Fair enough, but you might wish to go easy on the "bunch of assholes" tact.

Edited by Mace

she ups your rate a hundred dollars, and three guys say they experienced 3g experiences? and she isn't even gfe. or at least no kissing and no bbbj. thanks for the info guys........

Edited by Mace

Firstly, I would like to say that it is my prerogative what I decide my rates are. After all, it is my body! I feel it is a privilege for most of you to even get to spend the quality time that you do with most of us wonderful ladies. The fact that I don't always "kiss" every client is also my choice. (As some people aren't aware of their own hygiene) Also, some of you seem concerned about why I don't enjoy putting every "thing" in my mouth (lol) without protection but if I did that would make you happy and then turn around and want to kiss? Everybody has their own taste. Simply, if you don't feel I am worth seeing then don't! I am very sweet & fun to be around! Funny, the person who started this conversation hasn't even taken the time to experience me. That is all.:P:D;):o:)