Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juanduh

I got Cremed

50 posts in this topic

Exactly. So many well-reviewed ladies, but we want to get this one on the straight and narrow -- get her fucking and sucking properly with respect for customer service and money for the rent. You should give her another try, av8r, and report back. :eek:

LOL - oh no, never been there, never going there.

This threadvstarted several months before Katie started hers, maybe you meant her's was in response to this one. But apparently she really hasn't changed based on her recent review under the name Jessie Jay.

Many of us would have liked to respond to Miss Katie and helped her. (sic).

Many of us tried to help her before. The sour grapes are a reflection of her response to those offers.

Unfortunately, it takes several years to flush a rotten apple from the system. There have been prior examples.

Oh sure, we saw that thread.

I think this thread is a response to that one after it was locked down.

Many of us would have liked to respond to Miss Katie and helped her. (sic).

Something tells me you are writing that with tongue firmly in cheek, Ink. That is, based on your pragmatic posts, I think you would not go within 200 yards of Ms. Creme. In fact, that's probably too close.

Many believe that "there is no such thing as 'bad' publicity."

I think that's not the case here.

She physically has the body type that I love, and Lord knows I've wasted lots of money on girls unlikely to show me a good time. But thanks to her history on this site there's no way I'm going there!

...She physically has the body type that I love,...

With all the discussion of fake photos, how can you be sure of that body type?

With all the discussion of fake photos, how can you be sure of that body type?

Of course you cannot (without a personal visit), and I believe she has used fake pics according to some reviews. But if I recall correctly, even her bad reviews said she was cute, young, and slim as advertised, and I believe that some of her ad pics are real.

SOn a personal note she is pretty. On one of her ads she uses her real pictures. I would like to keep this thread open to help any one out before they get cremed

I can see why so many get cremed. If that's her, she's hot.

The pictures in that ad are her.

I can see why so many get cremed. If that's her, she's hot.

That she is, a real cute girl. Many guys have publicly admitted that, that is all that is important to them. They associate thin with pretty and feel lucky to be in her presence for 15 minutes or whatever it is. They associate no value in service, skills or how they are treated. As long as we have that attitude, we will have this behavior. Not rocket science. So for those that ask why this young lady stays around, that is why. I guess everyone has their own reason for hobbying.

That she is, a real cute girl. Many guys have publicly admitted that, that is all that is important to them. They associate thin with pretty and feel lucky to be in her presence for 15 minutes or whatever it is. They associate no value in service, skills or how they are treated. As long as we have that attitude, we will have this behavior. Not rocket science. So for those that ask why this young lady stays around, that is why. I guess everyone has their own reason for hobbying.

This ^^^

Too often, young girls who look that good (in their photos) have golden pussy syndrome. Enough guys show up at the door panting like a dog - these girls figure they can get away with anything.

That she is, a real cute girl. Many guys have publicly admitted that, that is all that is important to them. They associate thin with pretty and feel lucky to be in her presence for 15 minutes or whatever it is. They associate no value in service, skills or how they are treated.

Thin, stuck up girls do exist. But there are also plenty of thin, pretty girls who have fantastic attitudes and skills.

Thin, stuck up girls do exist. But there are also plenty of thin, pretty girls who have fantastic attitudes and skills.

Yes, very true. And there are lots of thin, beautiful ladies that DO PROVIDE GREAT service in Denver. I would see them, and avoid the situation that the OP and I were originally addressing.

He asked why this one keeps getting away with this behavior. I stated why many men continue to perpetuate her behavior.;) Part of it though is that they are not educated by you fine men here, and are blind to research.:eek:

I agree with you, Holly. Attitude and service are way more important than raw looks or a flat tummy. No argument here. The Cremes of the world attract the one timers, but never repeat customers.