Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Natasha212

This never happened before.....

20 posts in this topic

YES, im in the springs and i received an e-mail asking me to go to GREENBAY WI

I don't get it.

If someone is asking you to go to Green Bay, that person must be from Green Bay, and saw the Green Bay advertisement. If that person responded to that ad, the email would gave been sent to the person who placed THAT ad, not to you.

I looked at your website, and there aren't many pictures -- it's not obvious to me that the pics are of the same person. Therefore, I don't see how another guy from Green Bay would have gotten confused in that way.

What am I missing?

you can contact the girl in that advertisement and ask her to remove those photos, but there's not much more that you can do about it. It's unfortunate but it happens all the time. One way to keep that from happening in the future is to watermark your photos.

Not much you can do about this particular ad. I guess you can ask them to remove the pics, but since they are a thief, I doubt they give a shit.

The best thing you can do is to have a good reputation and to constantly post new pictures. Anyone who pays attention or does a little research will be able to see that Provider X in Colorado Springs has good reviews, and has posted lots of pictures over time, while Provider Y in Timbuktu has bad reviews and has posted only a few pictures.

When research shows the same pics in several different cities, the one with the more complete set of pics is most likely the real provider.

Lately more girls are posting short videos, too, which really helps validate you. "Hi, this is Suzi Supine, I'm in Colorado Springs and my number is 719-696-6969..."

I can vouch that this Natasha is in the Springs and has earned her great reputation.

Everyone is right, there is not much you can do. I guess just accept the compliment that comes with someone stealing you photos. They have good taste. ;)

Scrolling around that ad board, it looks like you are not the only one with stolen pix on it.

I don't get it.

If someone is asking you to go to Green Bay, that person must be from Green Bay, and saw the Green Bay advertisement. If that person responded to that ad, the email would gave been sent to the person who placed THAT ad, not to you.

I looked at your website, and there aren't many pictures -- it's not obvious to me that the pics are of the same person. Therefore, I don't see how another guy from Green Bay would have gotten confused in that way.

What am I missing?

He e-mailed me from *411 and asked if i would go see him, however; he mentioned that he seen my ad on (*p) and some way found my *411; i was wondering if there was something i could do, so i came on here for advise, so im just as confused as you

but thanks for taking the time to respond i appreciate it oxox

Thanks for the feed back, everyone :P

The watermark is a GREAT idea (thanks doll face)

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A PLEASURABLE EVENING

OXOXOXO NATASHA

I hit the report button link on the ad and got it flagged. If a few people do that I bet it gets pulled.

perhaps he got the real you Natasha thru a tineye search and thought you were touring under a new name? this is a wild ass guess.

Why don't you drive to green bay and get them back?

On the highway now to go get them

I hit the report button link on the ad and got it flagged. If a few people do that I bet it gets pulled.

I did the same. Hope it helps.

This is a great example of why "100% real pics" does not mean real pics of the actual girl who is posting. One of those statements that is technically not a lie but becomes a lie because of the way it is interpreted.

I did the same. Hope it helps.

This is a great example of why "100% real pics" does not mean real pics of the actual girl who is posting. One of those statements that is technically not a lie but becomes a lie because of the way it is interpreted.

http://youtu.be/2dgmgub8mHw

Stealing real, not professional pics is such a tricky thing, it's confusing. Is it less of a lie if someone steals pics that are in fact representative and they never tell anyone?

Getting into the gray shades of lying...hmmm. I suppose that as long as the pics are similar enough and don't misrepresent the lady it is ok. I guess it would be kind of like actors in commercials who represent real people ( we all know that actors are not real people). Just so long as it's not bait and switch. After all that would be against the truth in advertising laws, and we are all law abiding citizens, eh? :)

Getting into the gray shades of lying...hmmm. I suppose that as long as the pics are similar enough and don't misrepresent the lady it is ok. I guess it would be kind of like actors in commercials who represent real people ( we all know that actors are not real people). Just so long as it's not bait and switch. After all that would be against the truth in advertising laws, and we are all law abiding citizens, eh? :)

From the client end I can see where one might not really be bothered. My biggest issue with the representative pics is that often they are stolen from women like Natasha, an established provider who never gave her permission for the photos to be used. Guys are happy because the photos aren't so far off so the lady is often held accountable for stealing someone else pics. Actors are real people in commercials though, and Angelina Jolie doesn't use Jennifer Anniston's image when shooting commercials.