Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
doc40

Is that Angela Aspen

15 posts in this topic

So i was reading on yahoo sports the story of Donald Sterling and he is pictured with his girlfriend and there is a very good photo of a lady who strongly resembles Angela Aspen. Can anyone tell me if this is her? Has anyone seen this article?

If you're speaking of this photo, I can see where you might find some resemblance...

... but doubtful.

That's me in the orange shirt, though.

e0da8b8b-ad79-4f0e-bf0c-6cdd23488b1f-460x276.jpeg

thats the photo I just think the girl in the back resembles Angela Aspen, but I heard she was retired, any truth to that?

If you're speaking of this photo, I can see where you might find some resemblance...

... but doubtful.

is that boink in the yellow shirt to your right ?

... but doubtful.

e0da8b8b-ad79-4f0e-bf0c-6cdd23488b1f-460x276.jpeg

Bahahahahahahaha!!!!....That's TO with the glasses on..hehe

That is not her!!!, she is MUCH, MUCH better looking than that chick...."just sayin".

But how creepy is he, I can't even think of him "eye F*cking" me let alone anything else...eek!:eek:

Bahahahahahahaha!!!!....That's TO with the glasses on..hehe

That is not her!!!, she is MUCH, MUCH better looking than that chick...."just sayin".

But how creepy is he, I can't even think of him "eye F*cking" me let alone anything else...eek!:eek:

I never met Angela, but based on pictures alone there is no way that is the same person.

That stiviano chick is just nasty. On her worst day, AA beats her no problem.

I never met Angela, but based on pictures alone there is no way that is the same person.

That stiviano chick is just nasty. On her worst day, AA beats her no problem.

I believe OP is referring to the woman seated in a row behind Stiviano and Sterling and that woman does resemble AA.

That stiviano chick is just nasty.

I believe all of us can agree AA is a 'real' woman. Not 100% sure if VS can say the same

I read today that he claimed their relationship was purely platonic. Really? Does he think everyone is stupid and just will believe that too?

I believe OP is referring to the woman seated in a row behind Stiviano and Sterling and that woman does resemble AA.

I agree it looks a lot like AA.

there is a very good photo of a lady who strongly resembles Angela Aspen.

I what ways please? And at what stage/phase/age? Based upon source ( eg. pictures, films, personal lookie, etc)?