Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brilynn303

Tattoos

21 posts in this topic

How would you feel if you were banging a chick from behind and she had her [snip]'s feet tattooed on her back.?

I think if I were a guy I would go limp.

Has this happened to any of you?

Edited by The Oxymoron
forbidden topic

There was a hooker with her [snip] face on her arm and it was a turnoff for me.

Edited by Mace

I have seen those types of tattoos on a few providers and it doesn't bother me.

How would you feel if you were banging a chick from behind and she had her kids baby feet tattooed on her back.?

I think tattoos are trashy to begin with. Feet on the back -- doubly so, especially for a hooker.

I like tats, especially colorful artwork, and MILFs. I've never had a tat bother me.

So...bring on the doggie style and [snip] feet! :)

Edited by The Oxymoron
forbidden topic

My ex had a tattoo of a dolphin on her leg to protest the killing of them by the tuna industry. I loved watching her put on fish net stockings. :D

I love artful, meaningful ink. Faces, photo-type ink, and bad Friday night ink, not so much.

I love artful, meaningful ink. Faces, photo-type ink, and bad Friday night ink, not so much.

I would think the faces of someone you are close with is about the most meaningful tats there are in a broad sense. I understand the [snip] feet but might have questioned the placement.

Edited by The Oxymoron
forbidden topic

Who cares. I Got bigger problems to worry about other then some girls tats. If the off chance I even noticed what was on her back, I would politely suggest to her that she should get it removed.

Tats are ok with me. I like to hear the stories behind them. Great conversation starter and a slight peek into the person's personality. Either way tats or no tats no big deal for me. In the end it is the lady, her personality and skills that make the session memorable (or not)

I would think the faces of someone you are close with is about the most meaningful tats there are in a broad sense. I understand the [snip] feet but might have questioned the placement.

Tats not a problem for me, with my warped sense of humor started licking the tat the lady had. She asked me what I was doing, told her wanted to see if there was any taste to it. :D

Taste This!

i0000010_5.jpg

Current pic in an ad posted on BP

How would you feel if you were banging a chick from behind and she had her [snip]'s feet tattooed on her back.?

Wouldn't bother me. It makes conversation.

So many tattoos are really just poorly done. That is the turn off for me -- sort of screams "I have poor taste." That said, there are a few providers with what I would classify as quite nice body art & those seem to be a natural part of them. It is surprising to me how attractive I find them.

Tattoos like this are very sexy:

sexy-tattoos-for-women-2013.jpg

rib_rose_flower_large_tattoo_sexy_girls.jpg

womens-tattoo-designs-on-stomach.jpg

tattoobefore.jpg

Hot-Tattoo-Girl-tattoo-Sexy-tattoo-Cool-tattoo-Tattoo-designs-%D9%88%D8%B4%D9%85-%E9%BB%A5-%CF%84%CE%B1%CF%84%CE%BF%CF%85%CE%AC%CE%B6-rajah-%E3%82%BF%E3%83%88%E3%82%A5%E3%83%BC%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%83%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BA%D0%B0-26.jpg

sexy-tattoo-00065.jpg

If I'm being honest tattoos aren't really my thing, and something like op suggests would definitely be awkward for me. I'm not so prude as to say all tattoos are a turn off, but there's just something about unadorned naked skin. To me, the body itself is art enough, doesn't really need any help.

I dunno. I guess it's kinda how I feel about bumper stickers on cars: Yeah, they give some sense of individuality, but very few are actually tasteful or well done.

Having said that my atf has quite a few tattoos but her skills and personality make me completely forget about them