Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jez UaBriain

Prejudicism is alive and on TOB

46 posts in this topic

An observation: It seems that there is a lot of prejudicism on this board. I consistently read shit-slinging from the guys about the low-life hookers who robbed them, or gave bad service. And it would seem that you gentlemen would like to pin this on us all. Well leave me out. All I can say is it seems if that is all you can find to see -then you reap what you sow. I know plenty of fine- upstanding ladies here. Research and don't believe everything you read in the adds.

One of the ugliest human traits is a narrow mind. And at times it would seem that narrow minds run amuck here. Now you wits can translate that. Either way , I don't give a fuck. Someone still has to pay. True words.

Low life hookers DO rob us and DO give shitty service. It comes with the territory. Did someone falsely name you and accuse you?

This forum is to help educate people and show the importance of research and references. I agree - there are some very awesome women here in colorado and we are very lucky to have this and other sites help us advertise, converse and communicate.

You seem pretty pissed off - did someone send you some nasty pms? Is your business being affected? Your post seems like you've held this all back and now want to get it off your chest - did someone call you out a while ago?

Nope, this is just a observation by me. Read into what you will. As you already have.

And have a good night.

And it would seem that you gentlemen would like to pin this on us all. Well leave me out.

Says who?

Wow. Anyone else a little shocked at this sudden rant? I think something's going on behind the scenes that we're not being told.

Nope, this is just a observation by me. Read into what you will. As you already have.

And have a good night.

He said "low life hookers" when it's really just low life women. If they aren't doing the job they say they are, then they're frauds, not hookers.

I say the same about anyone not doing their job. If they aren't then you can't blame the people in the same role doing their job.

An observation: It seems that there is a lot of prejudicism on this board. I consistently read shit-slinging from the guys about the low-life hookers who robbed them, or gave bad service. And it would seem that you gentlemen would like to pin this on us all. Well leave me out. All I can say is it seems if that is all you can find to see -then you reap what you sow. I know plenty of fine- upstanding ladies here. Research and don't believe everything you read in the adds.

One of the ugliest human traits is a narrow mind. And at times it would seem that narrow minds run amuck here. Now you wits can translate that. Either way , I don't give a fuck. Someone still has to pay. True words.

You're taking things too personally. No surprise there.

There may be plenty of upstanding hookers in the biz, but there are plenty of low-life's also. If you're not one of them, and haven't been accused of it, why do you sound so bitter?

If you don't like it here, there are plenty of other places to go.

Everybody has his/her biases. Some base it on color, some on gender, some on age, some on religion, some on sexual preference. In my opinion, for anyone participating in this hobby to refer to someone else in the hobby as "low life" is, in a way, demeaning themselves as well. Clients are just as "low life" as the providers they frequent. Water seeks it's own level.

Everybody has his/her biases. Some base it on color, some on gender, some on age, some on religion, some on sexual preference. In my opinion, for anyone participating in this hobby to refer to someone else in the hobby as "low life" is, in a way, demeaning themselves as well. Clients are just as "low life" as the providers they frequent. Water seeks it's own level.

You're not getting it.

Nobody (to my knowledge) has referred to all hookers as low-life's. Some are, some aren't. One could make the same statement about lawyers, or used car salesmen.

So, it begs the question....why take it personally if such a comment wasn't directed at the OP? Someone speculated that she may have gotten a nasty PM---if that was the case, then why bring it up publicly?

Too many thin-skinned people around here :cool:

ANYONE who provides poor service will get criticized. Now I dare say that many Johns are painted with the broad brush of inconsiderate, fat, unclean, ungenerous louts.

Stereotypes are out there for every profession and every race. Lawyers, for example, in the words of Hadley the Shawshank guard, are all a bunch of "ball washing bastards."

ANYONE who provides poor service will get criticized. Now I dare say that many Johns are painted with the broad brush of inconsiderate, fat, unclean, ungenerous louts.

Stereotypes are out there for every profession and every race. Lawyers, for example, in the words of Hadley the Shawshank guard, are all a bunch of "ball washing bastards."

Your right. And I apologize for coming on like a freight train racing through town. I just get tired of the mean -spirited, malicious jabs that some of you guys seem so fond of throwing out here. It is not our fault that some of you guys only think with your little guy. Learn to follow your hoe-dar. We do, it keeps us safe. If the gal looks , sounds to good to be true- then she probably is. Research, or learn to. Your chances of running into the types that scam you are not as great. And when it does happen, don't brand us all as scum. Over the last several weeks a few of you have made it known how you REALLY feel about the type of female who sales her time and body. Its real easy to see. Many of you enjoy our services but yet, you think we are beneath you. Less of a human because of what we do. This is pretty plain to see.

The shit -slinging that we all read here gets redundant after awhile and it is not always funny. I see you guys do it if some one isn't articulate, or does not spell well. I see it with BBW, I see it with getting older. Sure, I've said this myself that it does one well to have a thick skin. Well last night mine was thin. I am a woman first, and hooker second. In my real life I don't like those who constantly put down others to make themselves feel good. That is a personality quirk that is ugly. And that is a ugly that is a mentally sick..

So if I stepped on some toes here, I apologize. And once again, I apologize for my choice in words in my prior post. I generally don't cuss like that. However, if anyone recognizes their self- well , think about this.

That goes both ways. There are plenty of hooker rants complaining about all being ripped off, abused, stalked, etc. And who knows what is posted on the hooker only boards and blacklist boards. At least you can see what Johns are saying here.

Sorry Jez I didn't read your question other then the first two sentence, anyways your probable right . So I'm pretty open minded but I think it's ok to have thoughts of prejudice. Just as long it doesn't hurt anyone. ( which is wrong because I say things that hurt people) ok I read the whole question. I had the same feelings about the asp that may have ripped him off. I wouldn't rule her out just yet. It's very very likely she may be not a good asp should not be seen. Like everyone said she ripped him once he is an asshole for the second time. Anyways enough about them let's talk about you. So you don't rob cradles! We have something in common ! All I'm trying to get at is that you are strong for expressing yourself and it probable goes against the what's some men could think could hurt the biz. I could just be way the duck off base but I good job. I think you have some big balls too.

That goes both ways. There are plenty of hooker rants complaining about all being ripped off, abused, stalked, etc. And who knows what is posted on the hooker only boards and blacklist boards. At least you can see what Johns are saying here.

I though we are are the same team? Team score points with hookers? Anyways she may seem guilty but the dude should of never have her a chance. If you love your asp don't lead her in temptation rule number 18872882838383838!

In all seriousness, I can't get past "Prejudicism."

I purposely wrote it that way. Sorry you don't understand. I do know the proper form would have been 'prejudices',' Ah well......

I purposely wrote it that way. Sorry you don't understand. I do know the proper form would have been 'prejudices',' Ah well......

I used to work with extremely uneducated people who would make up words. But, they were smart and I ignored it because I knew what their words meant anyway.

I think it's a form of prejudicism to bust people about stuff like that.

The shit -slinging that we all read here gets redundant after awhile and it is not always funny. I see you guys do it if some one isn't articulate, or does not spell well. I see it with BBW, I see it with getting older. Sure, I've said this myself that it does one well to have a thick skin. Well last night mine was thin. I am a woman first, and hooker second. In my real life I don't like those who constantly put down others to make themselves feel good. That is a personality quirk that is ugly. And that is a ugly that is a mentally sick..

And yet, you did some of your own shit-slinging.

If a guy calls out "low life hookers" and you get defensive, then I wonder if some part of you feels that it applies to you? Otherwise, I would think that you'd read the nasty comment, say "he talking about someone else", and move on.

Or, if he said "saggy titties" and you don't have saggy titties, then you know he's not talking to you or about you, right?

It looks pretty bad to criticize people for negativity, while spewing negativity.

Jus t because I made a point and posted this does not mean I am shit slinging, I merely pointed out what i was seeing on hear. I am did not mentioning anyone's name. Nor did I directly accuse anyone. So just because I am the messenger here, does not in anyway or form correlate to me shit-slinging. I am pointing out the obvious. As I have a tendency to do. If I had a problem with you, or anyone eldse here personally, you can count on it that I'd deal with it privately. So don't try to justify bad behavior by spinning it back towards me. If we knew how to play nice , and not continually throw out jabs like we were still in elementary school.....then I would not run my yap and point out the obvious.

Anyone who reads this board frequently knows what I am stating here is true. The peanut gallery thrives on this shit.

does not mean I am shit slinging

Call it what you want. You went cyber-postal on a topic that had nothing to do with you.

Back at ya.

Whether you call it shit-slinging or negativity, you've given us plenty of examples.

Here's some apt advice for you:

Dealing_With_Cyber_Bullying.jpg

It's so ironic. Her OP says to leave her out of it. By posting the rant she put herself in it and dug a hole with her hateful words. Epic fail. Maybe we should submit it to GenMayhem. Lol.

It's so ironic. Her OP says to leave her out of it. By posting the rant she put herself in it and dug a hole with her hateful words. Epic fail. Maybe we should submit it to GenMayhem. Lol.

Incorrect.

If people didn't complain about crappy behavior they weren't involved in, we'd still have slaves running around. She has the right to complain and part of complaining is speaking.

The crappy behavior she bitched about was about us informing others of rip offs. That's a part of the value this board offers.

Gentlemen, you are falling all over yourselves trying to pin ugly on me. Knock yourselves out. Now I am lowering myself to your standards also. So guess what. You win.

There, feel better boys? Christ ,I bet you'all were a joy to have in elementary school. I have made my point. You know I am right in the fact that this bias does exist. Would someone please close this thread now. Us big kids are making ourselves look bad. Peanut gallery- have fun. Tis' a beautiful day here in Littleton. And I have talked enough shit- for now. *wink*

The crappy behavior she bitched about was about us informing others of rip offs. That's a part of the value this board offers.

No, I think she means when people lump everyone together. Like you had a bad encounter with a member of Race X and then you say you hate all of Race X because they're all criminals, etc.

She's a member of Race X and she says she's honest, nice, etc.

I think that's the gist of it.

No, I think she means when people lump everyone together.

Show us where/when someone did that, and we'll concede the point.

There are some (maybe not on here) who don't just mean low-life women .... there are quite a few "hobbyists" that feel quite superior being the "buyer" rather than the "seller".

He said "low life hookers" when it's really just low life women. If they aren't doing the job they say they are, then they're frauds, not hookers.

I say the same about anyone not doing their job. If they aren't then you can't blame the people in the same role doing their job.