Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
davidx4

Caution: Mya Mylanna

26 posts in this topic

she ripped him off for $700 before, yet he went to her again :confused: this guys an idiot.

she ripped him off for $700 before, yet he went to her again :confused: this guys an idiot.

yup, an idiot or the story is BS.

I read thru 4 pages of this story. It appears that there will not be a "rest of the story".

I also think this shows a pimp in all their glory.

I've not seen Mya but when she was here, she did have great rep as I remember.

Bet things have changed a lot. She now does come off as dingy at least, possibly a lot worse. The local girls are not on here side at all. I don't know if that says anything or not.

The consistency may say something.

Guy seems to be liking her a lot, to be able to see her again after being "stuck" with a large loss. She also flew way too far off for me.

If you guys read this, popcorn and beer are in order. Its sad and pruriently interesting all at the same time. Kinda like a really really attractive train wreck

It's probably BS because I've seen her 3 times and she was a sweetheart each time.

You can still be charming while ripping someone off. Isn't that usually the case? Like Geecues joke about the wallets getting stolen.

I read this thread and while back, the guy should not have set himself up to be ripped off twice but the rest of the story (including her comments) doesn't work in Mya's favor. There was the part (edited of course) where she outed the guy and all his personal information and then back pedaled and called him dangerous. Then there was the part where he provided the texts they exchanged after the fact. He was dumb but given what we are able to read about the situation she is certainly is no where near innocent nor did she behave in a professional manner at all.

That is VERY scary. Isn't she still a P411 provider? 411 is getting spotty...

You can still be charming while ripping someone off. Isn't that usually the case? Like Geecues joke about the wallets getting stolen.

I read this thread and while back, the guy should not have set himself up to be ripped off twice but the rest of the story (including her comments) doesn't work in Mya's favor. There was the part (edited of course) where she outed the guy and all his personal information and then back pedaled and called him dangerous. Then there was the part where he provided the texts they exchanged after the fact. He was dumb but given what we are able to read about the situation she is certainly is no where near innocent nor did she behave in a professional manner at all.

yup, an idiot or the story is BS.

She outed the guy. Doesn't matter if he story is fake or not. She broke the cardinal rule. That's the only fact we need to know.

Don't know if the story is true or not, but curious why you would bring this to this board.

As I recall (and from some previous posts on this thread I think I'm right),

she used to work in the Denver area. This thread would is a warning to TOBers should she return, either to visit or long term.

As others have said, I don't really care about the "he said/she said" of the ECCIE OP, but her reaction was out of line.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=965183

Just read this on San Antonio eccie alert page. Do what you want but be aware

That's quite a story.

Being a man is like being on welfare with no way out. When will it be my turn for some random woman to give me thousands of dollars just because I asked.

I am ready to be taken Lord.

....did you hear me?

Don't know if the story is true or not, but curious why you would bring this to this board.

Indeed. She was very well known and respected here and a member of this board since 2008. So how believable is it when what sounds like a he said she said dispute with what sounds like a raving lunatic in Texas is repeated here by an almost never posts guy representing it as fact. I would also note that texts are not exactly "signed" and can be falsified quite simply - especially since they both say he had her phone. If her iphone as she stated probably even her eccie posts could be faked. Bottom line I hate third party he said she saids because you cannot EVER know what is really going on. I have no dog in the fight and would not base my opinion of Mya on just this rant and doubly since it sounds like some level of relationship was going on beyond just "business" - even if just in his mind. And yes IF she outed him that was out of line.

Indeed. She was very well known and respected here and a member of this board since 2008. So how believable is it when what sounds like a he said she said dispute with what sounds like a raving lunatic in Texas is repeated here by an almost never posts guy representing it as fact. I would also note that texts are not exactly "signed" and can be falsified quite simply - especially since they both say he had her phone. If her iphone as she stated probably even her eccie posts could be faked. Bottom line I hate third party he said she saids because you cannot EVER know what is really going on. I have no dog in the fight and would not base my opinion of Mya on just this rant and doubly since it sounds like some level of relationship was going on beyond just "business" - even if just in his mind. And yes IF she outed him that was out of line.

As I recall, there was some controversy around her in Colorado, though I don't remember all the details.

If she outed the guy, it's inexcusable, regardless of the circumstances.

Sounds like they're both in the "piece of work" category. I'm glad they're both in another state. :cool:

As others have said, this guy also now appears to be a prime candidate for the looney bin.

So I guess I was wrong on getting the "rest of the story." But its still worth a beer and a little popcorn.

It's bad on both sides of this argument, but I bet there is more to this but we will probably never know the truth about it. Guess I'll go pull my hair out or kiss my sister. Both are worth about as much as these two are. Entertaining tho

Am confused on why this thread was posted ?? To my knowledge Mya is NOT a Colorado based provider and has not been for at least 2 years or maybe more. What does a he said she said thread on ECCIE in TX have to do with TOB or Colorado?

Stirring the pot is all this is IMO.

There's 3 sides to every story each person's side and the truth again purely my opinion.

Am confused on why this thread was posted ?? To my knowledge Mya is NOT a Colorado based provider and has not been for at least 2 years or maybe more. What does a he said she said thread on ECCIE in TX have to do with TOB or Colorado?

There's 3 sides to every story each person's side and the truth again purely my opinion.

She may very well come back here, at least to visit. If that happens, this thread becomes VERY relevant.

Musta been some serious voodoo punanny to get another appointment AFTER she ripped him off the first time. (yeah, I believe that!)

As I recall, there was some controversy around her in Colorado, though I don't remember all the details.

If she outed the guy, it's inexcusable, regardless of the circumstances.

Sounds like they're both in the "piece of work" category. I'm glad they're both in another state. :cool:

You are right about the above. I believe it was last summer regarding BP posting stating she along with another Provider where actually LE or working with LE. These post where on BP Colorado Aspen board as well as on BP Texas board. I tried looking for the TOB post stating from one of the two providers "why and who" was doing the posting but I cannot find it.

I also do not wish to list the other provider's name on this thread as this thread does not relate to Her.

You are right about the above. I believe it was last summer regarding BP posting stating she along with another Provider where actually LE or working with LE. These post where on BP Colorado Aspen board as well as on BP Texas board. I tried looking for the TOB post stating from one of the two providers "why and who" was doing the posting but I cannot find it.

Yeah, that's ringing a bell. I'm too lazy to go looking for the threads myself (and they may have been deleted anyway), but I distinctly remember thinking at the time that she was best avoided.

I also do not wish to list the other provider's name on this thread as this thread does not relate to Her.

Good call.

If I recall correctly, I heard "roomers" (yes hear say) the postings on backpage.com where some form of retalation towards both girls. By someone else. All I am saying is, DO NOT BELIVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR. ITS NOT AWAYS TURE.

I agree with Crystal.

She may very well come back here, at least to visit. If that happens, this thread becomes VERY relevant.

I agree with av8r

I agree that outting someone is wrong. JMOP. This guy should not have posted this review. I'm not picking sides or sticking up for anyone. All I am saying is this.....based on what I read, "if it is true, and Mya robbed him the frist time, and then he booked her again. He is either an idiot, or liar. Not sure witch. There's 3 sides to every story each person's side and the truth again purely my opinion.