Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaya Jolee

yes or no??

21 posts in this topic

Im looking for opinions on great places to eat here in the dtc area? I was thinking of the aquarium and restaurant my friend suggested.

The food at the aquarium is awful and while I do not know the restaurant that your friend recommended I would try that one first

Pappadeaux's is close to the DTC, and isn't the worst sea food restaurant in the world.

Denver Restaurant week is this week - so you are in luck to get a great meal for around $30 at some fantastic places- or you could hope a guy would treat you! I am booked already otherwise I would!

http://www.denver.org/denverrestaurant

Listing is by area - menu etc. Some great places - in the DTC I love Ya Ya's European Bistro or Cool Rivers but there are others!

Enjoy and have fun!

Im looking for opinions on great places to eat here in the dtc area? I was thinking of the aquarium and restaurant my friend suggested.

Shanihans is in DTC and so is McCormick and Schmick. Both are very nice steakhouses. Hapa has good sushi and Del Friscos has a nice cigar lounge. There are tons of mid grade restaurants as well. Have fun!

If its seafood you like, try Landry's.. while I'll admit that its been some time since my last visit, I seem to recall it being pretty good.. And if that doesn't work out, have your people call my people and we'll do lunch..

If someone was looking for a good burger place or pizza where to go?

If someone was looking for a good burger place or pizza where to go?

Not in DTC but the Cherry Cricket in Cherry Creek has the best burgers. Being front the east coast I have to say there is no good pizza in Denver.

For good pizza you could try Breweria at Arapahoe Crossing. They use the spent grain from the beer they make on site in their pizza crust and it's awesome.

Not in DTC but the Cherry Cricket in Cherry Creek has the best burgers. Being front the east coast I have to say there is no good pizza in Denver.

Noooooooooo lol. Thanks tho Mikey.

I'll cook you dinner. ;)

The Tavern has a great menu and their burgers are awesome. In that same complex is Lil Riccis and they have good pizza. Both are on DTC Blvd. between Belleview and Orchard.

For Mexi try Little Anitas (it's actually New Mexican) south of E Arapahoe around the bend on Yosemite. Also good Mexi at El Patitio (sp) which is on the north side of E Arapahoe and East of I-25. Lousy service but great food.

Good Pho and good sushi places in the complex on E Arapahoe just east of The Home Depot next to JDs Baitshop.

Not fancy but one of the best burgers in town is at Five Guys. There is one west of I-25 and E Arapahoe in the shopping center with Sprouts.

Not fancy but one of the best burgers in town is at Five Guys. There is one west of I-25 and E Arapahoe in the shopping center with Sprouts.

Id like to advise everyone to stay away from papa ricks pizza the food they brought was disgusting and cold and the delivery driver accused me of shorting him a dollar then found it and didnt apologize :(

Good Pho and good sushi places in the complex on E Arapahoe just east of The Home Depot next to JDs Baitshop.

ah man, something about that location just doesn't seem righticon10.gif

sushi next to a bait shop . . . . . . . .

Just west of DTC on Orchard Road at Holly (in the King Soopers shopping center) is a little Sushi place called Rice Bistro. For my money it is the best Sushi place in Denver, and I have tried them all.

JD's BaitShop is not a bait shop, it is a sportsman's bar (if you like drinking and trophy fishing, you might like it). The sushi place isn't bad, but it isn't great either.