Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SirJava

Emari Tesar?

22 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen or know anything about this beauty?

No hooker is worth a $1k minimum. :cool:

I'm actually in the middle of setting up an appointment with her next week. If I'm not mistaken her quick visit rate is $160.

She happens to look almost identical to someone I used to work with and had a crush on so I'm really looking forward to seeing her.

Her touring rate is $400/hr. I guess I'll be TOFTT, here in an hour. I'll let you all know.

Still way to high for me but good on her if she gets it. ... too high for my tastes or ...

Agreed!

... to TOFTT.

I doubt TOFTT would be involved, considering her website & P411 membership (i.e. NOT B&S or C&D), but you might find better value for your $s. Depends on your perspective and requirements. Me? I'll take an 8/6 (service/looks) over a 6/10 any day.

Here's the rates she has posted today.

DN: Hr.400 // Hhr.240 // Qh.160

Not out of line for a top provider, but I think too high for someone with no local reviews. JMO.

Her pics do look great however.

By her own self admission she is UTR.

I don't understand how anyone can be utr and have an active ad...:confused:

No hooker is worth a $1k minimum. :cool:

If she get's it, she is.

That's ridiculous, I could sell a sunflower seed for a $1000. it doesn't mean

the seed is worth a $1000. it means I found someone stupid enough to

pay a $1000 for a single sunflower seed.

That's ridiculous, I could sell a sunflower seed for a $1000. it doesn't mean

the seed is worth a $1000. it means I found someone stupid enough to

pay a $1000 for a single sunflower seed.

Actually, if someone, anyone, is willing to pay $1000 for that sunflower seed, then it is worth it - to that person. Perhaps not to the general public, but to that person at that time and place, it was worth the $1000. That's what free markets are all about.

Could I interest you in a nice tulip bulb, Boink?

Actually, if someone, anyone, is willing to pay $1000 for that sunflower seed, then it is worth it - to that person. Perhaps not to the general public, but to that person at that time and place, it was worth the $1000. That's what free markets are all about.

Could I interest you in a nice tulip bulb, Boink?

P. T. Barnum said "there's a sucker born every minute".

Just because someone chooses to overpay for an item, does not add value to that item.

It's all relative.

- If you're making $5M/yr shooting hoops, then $500 for some nookie is pocket change.

- If on the other hand you're making $50K/yr on the assembly line, that $500 is a major investment.

And it's not all PT's suckers. After lugging a briefcase w/$10k cash but no water through the desert for 2 days, I bet you'd gladly pay $100 for a 1lt container of water, maybe more if it was cold.

So if Ms. Tesar gets her $500/hr that means she's worth that to someone, probably not you or I, but to someone. Perhaps they have more disposable income than we do, or perhaps it's been a looong dry spell for them, or perhaps she uniquely meets some particular criteria they have. She's definitely worth that to herself if she's willing to forgo work at lower rates (if she, stupidly IMHO, equates rates with self-worth instead of equating them with market conditions). This does not make her a bad person, it just makes her services expensive in the TOB marketplace.

Interesting thread because if you see her post on EROS.com - you will find out that she is in-line with most providers there. Not sure about reviews but then I haven't looked at all the links on her website! Nice website with lots of links! Being new to TOB doesn't mean instance reviews but that will come over time. Nice that she is visiting us - and as they say- if you don't like the rate you don't have to play!

Anyway - I find it strange that someone 'always' complaints about rates - like everyone should be under some sort of price control. Really? Why make a point of it? The OP asked if anyone saw her yet - not that her rate was high. And there are ladies that demand it and get it - so get over it!

For myself, I love the two hour sessions and if I have to save up to make it happen, then I do that!

Remember - this is a hobby and like with any hobby - it has a price!

Have fun out there!

I'm not sure why you guys are giving the young lady a hard time. Many of the ladies that have web sites will include a fee higher than their normal daily rate. This is so if some out of town business man is web surfing without knowing where to check for a lady's current daily fee and runs across her site and is willing to pay it than more power to them.

Besides that her visiting Denver rates are certainly in line with say Club 69 rates or some of the higher end independents here in town and I don't see any of you guys busting their chops; or was this just another excuse to rail against raising rates.

I think she looks hot and for 400hr I'd seriously think about it. All of this thread either pro or con her fee pretty much doesn't matter though because of all the free publicity you all have given the lady. You have brought her to the attention of many guys that both have the money to spend and are looking for a hot young lady to spend it on. So while you all complain about her rates she'll be laughing all the way to the bank. With the mods always on the look out for free advertising on the discussion board I'm surprised they've kept this thread open.;)

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Why do you and many others don't consider rates with self worth? Rates definitely relate to self worth.

Because if the free market happens to not agree with a self-worth assessment self-doubt and depression can set in. Not a good thing.

Because if the free market happens to not agree with a self-worth assessment, lack of work can lead to starvation. Not a good thing.

One should base one's self-worth on being a "good" person, on the quality of one's efforts, on a job well done, not on free market rates. Basing one's self-worth on free market rates is a game of one-upmanship, of thinking I'm a better person because I charge more for my time.

In one of my alter egos, I do woodworking - small furniture & accessories. I derive my satisfaction from the craftsmanship, the quality of the goods I produce, not from what others will pay for these goods because the market has an abundance, a glut if you will, of these items. In my mind, they are works of incomparable art; in the market's eye they are just more widgets.

The economic laws of Supply & Demand apply!

Besides that her visiting Denver rates are certainly in line with say Club 69 rates or some of the higher end independents here in town and I don't see any of you guys busting their chops; or was this just another excuse to rail against raising rates.

.;)

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

I was wondering the very same thing too:confused: Denver has many providers who charge 400+ and I don't see any threads regarding them. In fact these same Denver providers have all raised their rates. From the reviews being posted, I don't see their business declining. If we are talking about markets, I believe then that the market does support these rates.

JMO:p

Aloha

Has anyone seen or know anything about this beauty?

I'll be posting a review, and yes she's the real thing! :)

I'll be posting a review, and yes she's the real thing! :)

Great, the OP has his answer.