Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rant argh!!!!

32 posts in this topic

Okay now guy's for real?? If you go to see a girl knowing that your guy is all fucked up rather you knew this or the provider politely points this out

to you be thankful she is careful and that she cares about your health.

Don't be an asshole and try and get your money back because she wont risk her health, damn.

Well, services rendered is services rendered. No money back there. But I would suppose if you pointed that out before anything took place- appointment canceled, right? Money back and send him on his way to a doctor/planned parenthood for treatment.

Okay now guy's for real?? If you go to see a girl knowing that your guy is all fucked up rather you knew this or the provider politely points this out

to you be thankful she is careful and that she cares about your health.

Don't be an asshole and try and get your money back because she wont risk her health, damn.

I would comment, but I have no idea what you're talking about.

my impression is sumtin funky w/de junk so she pulled the plug on d session

my impression is sumtin funky w/de junk so she pulled the plug on d session

anal warts. :)

so, you didn't perform a service, and you kept his money......shouldn't that be considered theft?

so, you didn't perform a service, and you kept his money......shouldn't that be considered theft?

right? I'm wondering if anything actually happened.:confused:

I think either way she is entitled to something.

This would be no different than a client scheduling and then cancelling right at the time of appointment.

I know that opens up an entirely different discussion that has been thoroughly beating previously, but let's leave it at: The client generally doesn't HAVE to pay a "cancellation fee", but the provider doesn't HAVE to see the client again unless he does.

In this case she has a bit of a captive audience.

I would completely condone keeping half and giving half back if this happened immediately.

If further into the appointment it becomes entirely a judgment call, but the provider is due at least half.

Well from the sound of it, best as can translate, he had a communicable condition that was obvious, should have known no lady with half a brain would risk it, didn't care about her health and took up a block of her time that she could have used with a another client. Time is money, he used up her time. He was a dick, why should she not keep the money? If she felt really generous half back would be waaaaay fair.

Well from the sound of it, best as can translate, he had a communicable condition that was obvious, should have known no lady with half a brain would risk it, didn't care about her health and took up a block of her time that she could have used with a another client. Time is money, he used up her time. He was a dick, why should she not keep the money? If she felt really generous half back would be waaaaay fair.

Half back would be appropriate. The only date this guy is going to get is with Rosey.

Half back I could see. Assume (hypothetically) this was $250 an hour. $125/hr is something most of us would kill for. Especially for doing nothing but saying, 'Get that checked.' I'm thinking a quarter is fair. If you see something you don't like and say 'get lost,' even at a quarter of all that, you'd still make more per hour than most.

Newb question: Who's Rosey? :P

I think it's my honey' date=' Rosey Palm:)[/quote']

Apparently, gettin'upthere had the same honey as I did. Rosey never let me down.

Edited by Kaduk
reffering a time before adulthood...

This^^^

Half back would be appropriate. The only date this guy is going to get is with Rosey.

For as much as you would like to believe this, it simply is not true.

OMG this is crazy!!! Its his job to make sure Mr Johnson has a clean bill of health before going to play on the playground!!!!!!!!

If your client has "issues" below and isn't going to the doc to take care of it, that means that he isn't getting checked on a regular basis either, which is dangerous. Please PM me, I'd like his info so that I can avoid whoever it is.

I hope that you kept the donation, he booked an hour and its not your fault that he's not taking care of his equipment. Thank you for posting this!!

Guys~ if it was the other way around, and susie q had issues down there, would you still be talking 50 percent? No, you'd (hopefully) get your money back, and get the fuck out of there, and then review about it....

Guys~ if it was the other way around, and susie q had issues down there, would you still be talking 50 percent? No, you'd (hopefully) get your money back, and get the fuck out of there, and then review about it....

That is a good point.

It doesn't seem like there is any way this would be found out without getting fairly deep into an appointment.

I definitely get my money back and leave in the situation Shelly describes.

So I have to support the opposite action of the lady keeping 100% in the OP situation.

Thank you gr8owl you are one in a million.

I wonder were the rule of half back is appropriate when you know you have this condition and you cause a provider to loose out on a client with no health risk. Im safe healthy and very fair.

Thank you Shelly very well put and I will get with you on the rest. It's not like I wasn't willing to fill in on other areas that would be safe for me such as rosey lol

Thank you I can even deal with stinky, the shower is always here but open sores yikes

I wonder were the rule of half back is appropriate when you know you have this condition and you cause a provider to loose out on a client with no health risk. Im safe healthy and very fair.

It's sounds like you need an official ruling so here it is.:rolleyes: he already paid for the session so give it to him. as a safety measure I will stand in for him while he waits in the car.:D

+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png

Thank you gr8owl you are one in a million.

this whole thread tickles me to no end. despite any shred of empathy from the hobby horse unwashed masses, take a second, step back and shake yourselves, boys.

imagine for a nanosecond that you were being paid to service a women whose nether regions were in obvious distress. now engage that underused part of your medulla oblongata and convince me you wouldn't shrink in abject horror - and want the full fee before the door hits her in the ass as she gets booted.

imagine for a nanosecond that you were being paid to service a women whose nether regions were in obvious distress. now engage that underused part of your medulla oblongata and convince me you wouldn't shrink in abject horror - and want the full fee before the door hits her in the ass as she gets booted.

I'm pretty sure I would hand the money back (all of it) and politely ask that she leave. Of course, I'm assuming she has been polite, friendly, and compliant, through the screening, booking, and greeting process.

She's already got a problem, I don't want to punish her. ;)

However, if she's been antagonistic and pushy, I'll keep at least half, for a PITA tax . :eek:

I'm pretty sure I would hand the money back (all of it) and politely ask that she leave. Of course, I'm assuming she has been polite, friendly, and compliant, through the screening, booking, and greeting process.

She's already got a problem, I don't want to punish her. ;)

However, if she's been antagonistic and pushy, I'll keep at least half, for a PITA tax . :eek:

If you tax her pita she will just start eating regular bread. :D

this whole thread tickles me to no end. despite any shred of empathy from the hobby horse unwashed masses, take a second, step back and shake yourselves, boys.

She has the right to pull the plug and keep some money for the 'inconvenience.'

But I am not surprised he complained either since he sounds like an a-hole.