Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coloradod

I'm such a dumb ...

20 posts in this topic

Last Thursday I took some of my guys to hooters after work. After several beers and shots of makers mark I was jacked. Instead of going home like everyone else I made the dumb decision to go to a strip club. Not knowing it was Byob a couple GI's let me hang with them and drink their beer and shots of tewaka or something like that in exchange of paying their cover. After that it gets real hazzy. All I know is I went to the ATM 5 times and pulled out 400 bucks each time. Not only that it charged me 40 dollars each transaction. I also have all these damn bite marks on my neck and hickeys on my chest. While I am sure I had a good time I look back now and think why didn't I get me an 2-3 hour session with a fine lady instead of wasting 2200 on something I don't even remember.

What a waste.

oh, don't take it so hard, Colo.

lord knows i've done crazy shit kinda like that and i bet a bunch of hobby horses got their own stories of the county fairs and goat ropin's

. All I know is I went to the ATM 5 times and pulled out 400 bucks each time. .

What a waste.

I thought that the ATM would not allow you to do that. I am not questioning what happened. just curious.

I am slow at the end of the day. Different CC ?

Most people personal checking accounts limit 400 a day. My business account allows me to withdraw up to 5000 a day. ATMs will give u anything your bank allows. It's a fair question.

Last Thursday I took some of my guys to hooters after work. After several beers and shots of makers mark I was jacked. Instead of going home like everyone else I made the dumb decision to go to a strip club. Not knowing it was Byob a couple GI's let me hang with them and drink their beer and shots of tewaka or something like that in exchange of paying their cover. After that it gets real hazzy. All I know is I went to the ATM 5 times and pulled out 400 bucks each time. Not only that it charged me 40 dollars each transaction. I also have all these damn bite marks on my neck and hickeys on my chest. While I am sure I had a good time I look back now and think why didn't I get me an 2-3 hour session with a fine lady instead of wasting 2200 on something I don't even remember.

What a waste.

You lucky SOB! I have always wanted to find a woman who bites! :D

You lucky SOB! I have always wanted to find a woman who bites! :D

Dude not trying to sound like a pussy but that shit hurts. 4 days later and I still have teeth marks and bruises

Dude not trying to sound like a pussy but that shit hurts. 4 days later and I still have teeth marks and bruises

I just need to check, was it one of the guys that bit you or a chick? :D

i feel for you, Colo, but now for a bit of creative accounting to make journal entries for the expense report.

Went to Christie's of Phoenix few years ago (2010), got drunk on champagne, dropped 3500 on my credit card, and don't remember anything. Lost the keys to the rented 2011 Mustang. Spent 8 hours walking around in the 110F heat trying to find the keys. Not to worry.

Yep, Good times. :(

What a waste.

Those Werewolves can bite hard! Sounds like a great night!

To quote Mattie Ross from Yell county Arkansas: "I would not put a thief in my mouth to steal my brains."

When I sit down to drink, I do it at home, where I can't get in trouble.

Hard drinking mixes with nothing. Not driving. Not hunting. Not Womanizing. Especially not fucking.

I have an absolute hard and fast rule: If not at home, 2 drinks or 3 beers. Then water or iced tea.

Sorry to preach....but by following this rule I always remember where I get my bite marks.

Especially not fucking.

I have had some great fuck sessions liquored. Wild, wet, crazy sex. Good ole fashion headboard smashing in unprotected pounding sex

Yes, this does sound like a complete waste, and the word you chose -- "dumb" is definitely accurate. The fact that you recognize it as such is progress. Don't do it again. What good is an erotic experience if you don't remember?

I got all kinds of grief on this board for spending $440 at Spearmint Rhino in Vegas. But I was stone cold sober and remember every second. I was a "nice" guy, listened to some stripper stories, and got some freebies.

OK, here's some partial relief. The provider you would have seen was in a crappy motel and you would have gotten bedbugs. What you got is better. Of course, on the financial side, you are still a bit behind.

Yes, this does sound like a complete waste, and the word you chose -- "dumb" is definitely accurate. The fact that you recognize it as such is progress. Don't do it again. What good is an erotic experience if you don't remember?

I got all kinds of grief on this board for spending $440 at Spearmint Rhino in Vegas. But I was stone cold sober and remember every second. I was a "nice" guy, listened to some stripper stories, and got some freebies.

If you paid $440, you weren't getting any "freebies"...:rolleyes:

Yeah, the last time I went to a strip club, I got bite marks too. Horrifying!!! I mean, how do you explain bite marks to executives or other clients?! :( The only upside is my boy toy thought it was hilarious. I am just glad I said no to going "down under". -shudder-

Sultry Kitten

OK, here's some partial relief. The provider you would have seen was in a crappy motel and you would have gotten bedbugs. What you got is better. Of course, on the financial side, you are still a bit behind.

Bed bugs? Naw....I don't think so. Heck, for $2200, I'm thinking a 2-girl at the Westin, maybe even an all nighter.......;)

Just chalk it up to experience, CO :o

Dumb? Maybe.

Male? Certainly, though half the population might suggest that I'm merely splitting hairs. :)

Instead of going home like everyone else I made the dumb decision to go to a strip club. Not knowing it was Byob a couple GI's let me hang with them and drink their beer and shots of tewaka or something like that in exchange of paying their cover. After that it gets real hazzy.

Thank you for supporting out troops. :)