Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest hgritstoo

How do you feel about your Client/ASP

How do you feel about your ASP/CLient?   77 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about your ASP/CLient?

• I'm a client who has strong emotional ties to one or more ASPs.
    • I'm a client who enjoys a session more if a positive emotional connection is made with the ASP
    • I'm a client. I'm just here to get a nut and leave.
    • I'm a client. This cunt I'm banging is worthy of my contempt.
    • I'm an ASP with strong emotional ties to one or more clients.
    • I'm an ASP who enjoys a session more if I can form a positive emotional connection with my client.
    • I'm an ASP. I'm just here to get him off, get my money, and leave.
    • I'm an ASP. This dumb-assed trick I'm blowing is worthy of my contempt.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 posts in this topic

Poll to go with LDPT thread.

I don't expect or relish an "emotional" connection .. but I do enjoy a session more when there is a chemistry ...... is that the same thing? I can like someone without being emotional about it.

I don't expect or relish an "emotional" connection .. but I do enjoy a session more when there is a chemistry ...... is that the same thing? I can like someone without being emotional about it.

Yes, where's that option? 1 Vote for me!

Can there be a 9th option? "Enough already with the emotionally-involved-with-hookers threads".

Depends on the chick. There are a few I really care about. There are also the ones I just want to bang and go. And once in a while there's a bitchy girl with an attitude and a having a little contempt while banging can be fun too.

Depends on the chick. There are a few I really care about. There are also the ones I just want to bang and go. And once in a while there's a bitchy girl with an attitude and a having a little contempt while banging can be fun too.

I'd add a +1 for the occasional B&G or 3G session, but I'm not really into the being abused by a bee-atch. I got plenty of that from a former wife.

Yeah, I wish there were room for many more nuanced answers to the poll.....I did the best I could and still address that clients and ASPs could respond seperately.

As to not wanting to talk about emotional involvement and our activities.....there's a reason this pops up so many times. We, as a species, have evolved with a chemical response to the sex act. This chemical reaction results (over a broad swath of the population) in emotional bonds.

Different people react to it in different ways. I suspect some, when these unexpected feelings are unrequited, respond with bitterness. Don't know, but as a client who wears his heart on his sleeve, I have to constantly monitor my emotional response to the ladies I see. I probably "like" way too easily.

So when others discuss this, it is a form of catharsis for me. And I suspect for many others, as well. Hence, the popularity.

I could answer in the affirmative to the first 3 client options, depending.

However, to dovetail with the companion thread this poll was based on:

The "limp dick..." comment was made in response to a comment I made in still another thread(Jealousy?), unfortunately my OP was somewhat misinterpreted. If you read it in the spirit it was intended, technically it was in defense of the ASP(sort of).

Having said that, as some of my other posts may indicate, I do hold some contempt for what has been previously referred to as the "Pander Pack".

Once upon a time there was a group of clients posting here that would shill certain ASP's whenever they saw even the slightest provocation. Every time [insert certain ASP's here] would post anything, they would fall all over themselves to respond with: "Oh, [insert ASP here] you are so funny, witty, sexy, etc!". It got so bad T.O. created a new infraction category to cover it: VIAK(vomit inducing ass kissery).

To be clear, I believe everybody should be treated with, at least, a modicum of respect(at least until they prove otherwise), but let's try to keep things in perspective. These women are doing a job. It's not impossible for one to enjoy what one does(more power to ya, if ya do), but some dudes here seem to think its a courtship as opposed to a business transaction.

Finally, you should have made it a "public poll" where the votes can be connected with specific posters. It would be even more skewed, but it would also be more fun. ;)

Ditto.

I love all of my clients as human beings and I love making a connection when it's right. I also LOVE being used like a blow-up doll, so really either way is fantastic by me!:)

I enjoy every session because I simply enjoy sex. But I especially enjoy a session where I connect with my client on a deeper level. Even if its a 3G session, we're sharing a deep primal emotion and that's HOT! Gettin off together is so sexy to me, GFE, PSE or 3G, its fun, hot and erotic!

... T.O. created a new infraction category to cover it: VIAK(vomit inducing ass kissery).

That worked both ways - remembering when one of my favorite ASPs (long retired) got dinged by T.O. for kissing my ass on a thread.

I used to be in the first two categories (emotionally connected). Now I'd say I'm between "nut and leave" and "positive emotional connection" or in the missing "chemistry" category. Lately I've been reminiscing about having an ATF but I doubt I'll do that again. These days, I seem to deliberately find reasons to move on after the rare 2nd visit.

Option 2 for me. I don't want any strong emotional ties cause that would lead to drama that I don't need. For me sessions are better when we can connect on an emotional level.

I like falling in love with a girl... it's more fun if the girl is that type that you sort of wish you met under different circumstances or something. I dunno.