Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EZRider

Gals -trend in 1/2 hr vs full hr appointments?

18 posts in this topic

A short while ago there was a post asking if providers were changing rates for 1/2 hour appointments. Don't recall the responses. This is a different question.

What I'm asking here is: Ladies, are you seeing an increase in half hour appointments from guys who used to do full hours, due to the downturn in the economy?

Just curious

i suspect that what drives it as much or more than 'the downturn' is it's more a matter of cheap bastards who aren't interested in all that extra time 'making conversation' for their hobbying dollar.

(or god help 'em, struggling to take another shot on goal) in which case, downturn takes on another meaning altogether.

This message is more for the ladies than the guys, but as an aging hobbyist, I've had to change my MO. As I got older, a second shot was no longer in the cards. Add to that the economic realities of late, and it just makes more sense for me to look for hhr appointments. I still get to see some nice ladies, but at a cost that fits my limited budget. Would I prefer to spend more time with them? You bet, but the reality is I can't afford it.

BTW, I never try to negotiate with a lady, just ask if she offers a hhr rate. Some don't and I can understand that, but those that do, get my attention.

I wish more ladies offered a 45 min rate. For me, where MSOG ain't going to happen in an hour, an hour appointment seems too long, but half hour is a bit rushed, particularly as I do like to spend some time enjoying the afterglow and getting to know the provider. I often ask for a 45 min appt and offer a donation between the hh and hr rate. I've never had a provider object to this but I've never asked this of a provider who offers only hour appointments.

I wish more ladies offered a 45 min rate. For me' date= where MSOG ain't going to happen in an hour, an hour appointment seems too long, but half hour is a bit rushed, particularly as I do like to spend some time enjoying the afterglow and getting to know the provider. I often ask for a 45 min appt and offer a donation between the hh and hr rate. I've never had a provider object to this but I've never asked this of a provider who offers only hour appointments.

+1. I've always felt this way.......45 mins. is the perfect compromise.

A hh often feels rushed, (at least untill you have a routine down with your provider ;)) but for me, an hour can be extremely difficult to pull off....and still keep it all UTR :cool:.

+1. I've always felt this way.......45 mins. is the perfect compromise.

A hh often feels rushed, (at least untill you have a routine down with your provider ;)) but for me, an hour can be extremely difficult to pull off....and still keep it all UTR :cool:.

Or, you could be a fucking sport and book/pay for an hour, and leave after 45 minutes...

Oh, that's right: you might not get full value for that extra $50. :rolleyes:

Or, you could be a fucking sport and book/pay for an hour, and leave after 45 minutes...

True, a good value is important to me. Then again, when you hobby 2-3X a week, it can really add up. I hope the fact that you haven't left a review here in 3 years, has no reflection on the last time you got laid......but it certainly would explain your demeanor here on TOB ;).

I'll bet you're the same guy who would complain if you paid for the hhr and she left after 15 mins. Either way it's only 15 mins, right? Or do we need a double standard here?

True, a good value is important to me. Then again, when you hobby 2-3X a week, it can really add up. I hope the fact that you haven't left a review here in 3 years, has no reflection on the last time you got laid......but it certainly would explain your demeanor here on TOB ;).

Thank you for your concern; but I just don't feel the need to share my exploits with the "Locker Room" every time I get laid.

I'll bet you're the same guy who would complain if you paid for the hhr and she left after 15 mins. Either way it's only 15 mins, right? Or do we need a double standard here?

I suppose I would be annoyed to an extent, but assuming I got my dick off, it would prolly be neither here nor there.

However your analogy is comparing apples and oranges. The issue I was speaking to, concerned a client not being able to devote the full hour.

It's funny, but I look at it from the opposite perspective. I could do a hh session, but I feel more of a sport because I'm willing to pay for a 45 min appt. I think of myself as a high-volume guy and I'm trying to keep weekly expenditures within a certain budget, so I guess I'm like Ghost Rider where value is important to me. I do enjoy spending talk time with the ladies, so a 45 min apt gives me time for action and time for talk. Let's face it, 30-min increments is rather arbitrary. And besides, as the providers always post, I am paying for their time, not for their activities, so what's the big deal paying fairly for their time, whatever the number of minutes/hours?

It's funny' date=' but I look at it from the opposite perspective. I [i']could do a hh session, but I feel more of a sport because I'm willing to pay for a 45 min appt. I think of myself as a high-volume guy and I'm trying to keep weekly expenditures within a certain budget, so I guess I'm like Ghost Rider where value is important to me. I do enjoy spending talk time with the ladies, so a 45 min apt gives me time for action and time for talk. Let's face it, 30-min increments is rather arbitrary. And besides, as the providers always post, I am paying for their time, not for their activities, so what's the big deal paying fairly for their time, whatever the number of minutes/hours?

And splitting it into 15 minute increments is, somehow, less arbitrary? :rolleyes:

Obviously you are free to make whatever deal suits both parties; but to me, it feels like splitting hairs and haggle-tastic. OTOH, if her hourly is $225...;)

Just pay for the hour so it isn't rushed. If an hour is "more than you can afford," maybe you should only do this once a month.

good point, Pirate

if it's a choice between getting laid or making the car insurance payment i'd say readjust your economic priorities.

I personally do NOT like doing half hours - I tried that a few times when I had access to an incall location MONTHS ago, since all I had to do was hang out at the house and wait, I thought it would be easy and fun.... but I didn't like the "rushed" feeling and if I wanted to spend more time with him, I felt pressured on principle to require more money, and it seemed very wham bam and disconnected. I'm all about the connection and passion, so the half hour thing just doesn't work for me. I'm not trying to be greedy or not help a feller out, but it's just that I need to make sure I'm happy and comfortable when I do my job and I'd rather get to know a guy for a few minutes!! You'd be surprised how close you can feel to someone even after just a few minutes of chatting!

I usually booked two hours as I felt one hour was rushed - try to get to know someone, maybe take a shower, fool around, and pillow talk.

so, no to the original question. Anything less than an hour feels rushed to me, and I prefer time to get acquainted/relax together. Just my thoughts...