Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where's the LUV?

25 posts in this topic

OK, this may seem like more of a rant, but there's a legit question in here.

Where's the LUV?

By that I mean who are the providers that seem to genuinely enjoy providing the service? I've done this just a few times, so I'm still a neophyte, but yesterday's experience was not good. Very mechanical, she was watching TV during the rub. REALLY?! WOW.

Where are the moaners? The actresses who lie about size and pump your ego with inflated words of encouragement, where are the DRAMA QUEENS!

So...again, where's the LUV?

M-

Where's the LUV?

By that I mean who are the providers that seem to genuinely enjoy providing the service? I've done this just a few times, so I'm still a neophyte, but yesterday's experience was not good. Very mechanical, she was watching TV during the rub. REALLY?! WOW.

Where are the moaners? The actresses who lie about size and pump your ego with inflated words of encouragement, where are the DRAMA QUEENS!

M-

You've been a member here for almost 3 years, with a total of 5 posts, all asking for info.

Are you ever going to contribute anything?

My opinion:

If you read several weeks of reviews, you'll get a start on some good local actresses. The more reviews you read, the more knowledge you'll gain.

There are many girls who try to fulfill your fantasy, including compliments, ego stroking, and, yes, faking it.

I love 'em!

Good Luck! :)

You may or may not be writing reviews but if you aren't (or are under a different handle) we don't know who you've seen. Personally, I've had a great time with basically all the ladies I have seen. All in a different way. I'm not established by any means but my advice is to take a look at the more experienced hobbyists and their reviews. See what ladies they have in common, read all the reviews and take it from there.

There are plenty of threads about recommendations of best this or best that or even a list but you have to put the time in and do the leg work yourself. Research, research, research.

Where are the actresses who lie about size and pump your ego with inflated words of encouragement, where are the DRAMA QUEENS!

I've yet to encounter a lack of drama in this biz....or acting :o .........oK, maybe they weren't just "acting".........:D:P

You mentioned what she was doing during the rub. If that means your going to body rub ladies, then next time go see a GFE lady instead.

You mentioned what she was doing during the rub. If that means your going to body rub ladies, then next time go see a GFE lady instead.

Or maybe a PSE lady? I think there are a number who, if not specialize in this, are certainly capable of it. As others have said: research is the key.

Also, not to criticize, but what are you bringing to the table (so to speak)?

My preferences don't fall into the same area as yours, but I think (with the right lady) if you provide some energy it will be mirrored, yes?

You've been a member here for almost 3 years, with a total of 5 posts, all asking for info.

Are you ever going to contribute anything?

I've got over 2500 posts and arguably have contributed little to nothing.

so what's your point . . . . . . .

icon10.gif

Thanks for all the feedback. All points taken well, even on my lack of contribution. Speaking of...even though I've been on for 3 years, I don't feel I have anything to really contribute. I'll continue to research, thanks to you all.

...even though I've been on for 3 years, I don't feel I have anything to really contribute.
Personally, I think this is the wrong attitude. Everyone has something to contribute whether you get flamed or not. It's the participation from all or majority that makes this board good or great! Ask away!

oh i wouldn't take too much umbrage from our flighty friend regarding the numbers game. after almost a year here and 300+ posts, he has exactly one ( and exceptionally lame) original post - and fewer original thoughts. hell, fully half your quantum of posts have been thread starters.

boy's obviously a counter-puncher.

"Stop feedin' off me!"

-- Paul Newman in 'Cool Hand Luke'

oh i wouldn't take too much umbrage from our flighty friend regarding the numbers game. after almost a year here and 300+ posts, he has exactly one ( and exceptionally lame) original post - and fewer original thoughts. hell, fully half your quantum of posts have been thread starters.

boy's obviously a counter-puncher.

And yet, Mr. Ranch has contributed far more, just by lack of condescending attitude, than you.

Since we're counting posts -- how many reviews have you submitted? I can answer that for you -- exactly 2.

More than 1,700 discussion-board posts, many of which are apparently designed to stroke your ego & make you look smarter than the rest of us, and yet only 2 reviews in 6 years.

You seem to have TONS of time on your hands, but not much of it can be spent sharing your hobbying experiences. Only your charm & wit. :cool:

You two kids stay on-topic to the thread or I'll close this part of the playground.

I guess it depends on if you're looking for a whole relationship or a hole relationship. Sounds like maybe you are looking for the former while most of what is offered, and maybe what most guys are looking for, is the latter. The whole relationship has some benefits but usually requires a lot of work and investment in terms of financial, emotional, intellectual, time, etc. I don't think someone for hire going to give you what you are looking for.

I have never been with a provider that watched the tube while we were together. My guess would be that you did not go with a well reviewed GFE provider.

But even there you cannot expect them to really enjoy being with you. They might like you as a customer, which is totally different. They might even want you to come back, as a customer.

What you get out of it emotionally depends in large part on what you put into it. You can make a connection of sorts. Whether you can handle it is hard to say.

Personally, I think this is the wrong attitude. Everyone has something to contribute whether you get flamed or not. It's the participation from all or majority that makes this board good or great! Ask away!

Agreed, Plus +1 here. I have contributed a lot over the last few years, but had changed my handle so my current name doesn't really show anything I have done and I cannot name my past handles here as I did that once before to my chagrin with the mods. What is important is you try and with how many active contributers there are here, you will usually get the information helpful to you, whether here, or via PM's. I find the ones that are the noisiest here, are usually the least followed, so don't listen to the boobs with the judgmental attitudes.:P:D:o:cool:

I have never been with a provider that watched the tube while we were together. My guess would be that you did not go with a well reviewed GFE provider.

But even there you cannot expect them to really enjoy being with you. They might like you as a customer, which is totally different. They might even want you to come back, as a customer.

What you get out of it emotionally depends in large part on what you put into it. You can make a connection of sorts. Whether you can handle it is hard to say.

+1 good post.

Who gives a shit?

She can watch tv, I don't care, just be sure to clean that azz crack, and let big daddy take care of his "bidness".:cool:

Question: why don't providers "enjoy" their sessions?

Answer: Look in the mirror.

Question: How can you tell when a provider has an orgasm?

Answer: Who cares?

(variation on an old joke)

Question: How can you tell when a provider has an orgasm?

Answer: Who cares?

(variation on an old joke)

The ladies I see ALWAYS have orgasms! It’s really quite embarrassing at times….the quivering, the panting, the cries of “Oh, Grits!”

Then they put down the envelope and we figure out what we’re gonna do for the remaining 59 minutes.

Let me guess....a program about the Vietnam war !

Where's the LUV?

M-

oh now, his charm is just lost on the casual reader.

besides, i'm not the type to kiss 'n tell. why should i share tales of toe-curlin' ecstasy i experience in the company of wonderful women i've seen here with the unwashed masses? and i used to post a ton of reviews as my former nom de guerre (afan) before the great transition of '07.

or is it possible i'm like some of the snivilin' weasels here and post reviews under a different name.

to the OP, there's definitely gals that can 'bring it' but they're few and far between, just like the dentition of a certain hobby horse. p.m. me, man, and i'll give you a few suggestions

Why do you think there are so many fat fucks in Thailand?

Because Thai hookers are the only ones who can convince an obese dude from the United States, with a gut the size of giant wrecking ball, that he looks just like "Blad Pitt - only with biggel cock!":cool:

Who gives a shit?

She can watch tv, I don't care, just be sure to clean that azz crack, and let big daddy take care of his "bidness".:cool:

Why do you think there are so many fat fucks in Thailand?

Because Thai hookers are the only ones who can convince an obese dude from the United States, with a gut the size of giant wrecking ball, that he looks just like "Blad Pitt - only with biggel cock!":cool:

Wow...twice in one thread?

:rolleyes:

Yes, yes, yes. I get it. I'm a "fat fuck" that no woman could ever love. That's why I'm paying for it. In fact, we're all fat fucks here.

Except you.

I get it. I understand. I know. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

:rolleyes: