Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buckinbronco

I truly understand the saying...

19 posts in this topic

I don't pay for her pussy, I pay her to leave! I consider myself a good lookin guy so when I do pick up a chic and we Fuck she wants to linger around and be on some bullshit. Smh

when I do pick up a chic and we Fuck she wants to linger around and be on some bullshit. Smh

Oh, how dare her.

Tell her to leave.

Silly girls for mistaking getting fucked for genuine interest. We females are so easily fooled by a good looking face too.

It is true, we are paid to leave. I have no problem with a guy saying ok I got mine time for you to go. I have my money, made you have a mind blowing orgasm(have fun cleaning your spooge off the ceiling) so see ya.

I do however like it when a guy really truly enjoys my company and wants to spend time with me, actually I prefer it. But on the occasion when a guy just wants a 3g experience I can do that too.

I don't pay for her pussy, I pay her to leave! I consider myself a good lookin guy so when I do pick up a chic and we Fuck she wants to linger around and be on some bullshit. Smh

Damn and here it is I thought I was being to paid to fake that Your actually as good as you think you are..Damn crazy women:D

You folks are actually treating him like a good-looking guy who has so many girlfriends that he takes solace in the arms of women who will shut up and leave. In truth, he is a really fat ugly guy with a huge imagination and a really nasty attitude towards women and the world in general. We should simply ignore this self-absorbed rant.

(Truly good looking guys, like myself, love to linger and enjoy the company of you lovely ladies ; ) )

why do i suspect that good-looking guys only make it easier for a provider to pretend to like them?

Now I know why the ladies always turn off all the lights and blow out the candle. I guess some of us look better in the dark.

I hope I never get that lame that I need to brag on the Internet.

objects reflected on a computer monitor may appear larger than actual size

It is true, we are paid to leave. I have no problem with a guy saying ok I got mine time for you to go. I have my money, made you have a mind blowing orgasm(have fun cleaning your spooge off the ceiling) so see ya.

I do however like it when a guy really truly enjoys my company and wants to spend time with me, actually I prefer it. But on the occasion when a guy just wants a 3g experience I can do that too.

A big old plus two here , Melissa! .And to the OP, Do you really think we'd be there if you weren't paying us? As you can tell your comment has gone over like a fat rat in the peanut gallery.

The fact that you pay us- It'sa true. Asd for you being good looking? Don't know, but I will take your word for it.

I think what he means to say is that he should stick to seeing providers, that way he knows they will leave when everything is said and done, instead of picking up regular girls at clubs, bars, etc, because they are the ones that linger...

But what do I know?

Unless your paying her to come to you, you are the one that is leaving. If she did come to you and you are as arrogant as your post, I am relatively ceratin the provider is happy that she is leaving too.

Fairly certain that the moderator will scold me for this but you are a tool.

Melissa, this sounds like a classic case of hobbyist vs. client to me. you can tell a lot about a person by their tob handle and avitar, so no mystery which group the bronc falls into.

I think what he means to say is that he should stick to seeing providers, that way he knows they will leave when everything is said and done, instead of picking up regular girls at clubs, bars, etc, because they are the ones that linger...

But what do I know?

+1