Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Porto

Best Provider Experiences?

23 posts in this topic

We've heard a few of the worst, how about the best?

I showed up at an incall about midnight. I always get nervous and excited the first time I meet someone. Ring the buzzer and she lets me in. I climb the stairs (thinking what is she going to be like) and head to her doorway. As I approach, I notice the door is slightly open. I enter the incall and BAM. It was on. This was the first and only time I have ever experienced "no introduction". She grabbed my waistline and jerked me towards her and we made out like teenagers. Moved into the room, while both tearing each others clothes off. It was so fast and so intense I barely got the donation out of my pocket and on the stand before my pants were gone.

I honestly felt like <snip> how the first half of the session went. Picture something along the lines of back and forth, each of us experiencing each other. It was like a movie but I was the star! A few hats later and a pop, we both lay there. Speechless, gasping for air for what felt like eternity but truthfully about 3 minutes. I used the bathroom briefly to calm myself down and when I came back into the room, there she was. Sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at me with this most seductive smile. I was going to leave but as I went to find my shirt thrown in the corner, she came up behind me and guided me back to bed. Some insane shit happened and before I knew it, an hour went by. This was the kind of stuff that I've only read about.

I finally convince her that I need to go and I struggle to make it out of the door without being dragged back in. We made out in the hallway again for a while a d then I'm on my way. I have never felt that way being with someone ever in my entire life except for that one time. I was in la la land for a couple days. It was amazing. I never saw her again. It was as close to a real life dream as possible and it has stayed that way.

What say you?

Edited by Kaduk
Referencing to a period prior to adulthood…

I am not sure a review is necessary.

Yeah, it is. We need a name. :D

i've had an hour session go for 5 at the asp's insistence and for the 1 hr price. top that!

i've had an hour session go for 5 at the asp's insistence and for the 1 hr price. top that!

Gee, you're such a stud. :cool:

Have you ever become FWB with a provider (not for pay) after one session? :eek:

So the best provider experience is one that males you feel like a stud? What a revelation!

Gee, you're such a stud. :cool:

Have you ever become FWB with a provider (not for pay) after one session? :eek:

So the best provider experience is one that males you feel like a stud? What a revelation!

No....from the sound of things, the best experiences are free. I wish I were more like Urfan & Av8r. Alas....I'm so undesireable, I have to pay the ladies to spend time with me. :rolleyes:

Having said that, even though I paid, the best experiences were the ones where we enjoyed each other's company.

For me some of the best experiences, have been the threesome sessions. thumbsup.gif

My first FBSM session, where a middle-aged Asian woman held me in one hand while she held a wireless phone in the other, well strangely enough that was one of the best. She had to slow down her attack as she tried to schedule another appointment. We both started to laugh.

When she finally put the phone down and got down to business, it just felt amazing. She was into it for some odd reason, perhaps our shared laughter, and got the job done in short order.

And now this good-natured lady has been charged with crimes by Fort Collins LE. What a waste of time and money.

oh don't sell yourself short, grits. everybody's got sumptin. I just try to go with my strengths (which aren't good looks btw) because that's all i got. if a woman responds to that, then there you are. i struggle with that all the time but it makes me want to be a better me also.

Hmm I have a pretty good guess about who you saw. My best experiences is a secret.

hmmm smug and secretive in one post - adding nothing to the thread

For me some of the best experiences, have been the threesome sessions. thumbsup.gif

+1 :D......."some of the best"

+3 on that :D

I can't say there's been of "best of all" - it depends on the tone of the session. A couple of my most memorable were slow, sensual, drawn out sessions with my one-time ATF. There have also been great times where I've been more aggressive, dominant, edgy (only when the chemistry went that way). Having the variety is the best.

hmmm smug and secretive in one post - adding nothing to the thread

+1

I think I have an idea of who the OP is referring to as well. She is no longer in the biz, but man I miss her greatly.

The one that keeps me wanting to come back for more. Not because she "acts" like I am the cat's meow for the time spent, but making it truly about her and I and all that goes with that. Best experience every time we get together.

Since I've gotten a few PMs about this, I'll spill the beans. This was my best experience ever. And from a lady in the 90s and on the east coast. She disappeared a long long time ago. I was not trying to be smug (urfan), I sometimes forget I even post a thread! Sorry guys. If you know of providers that are intense like this, please let me know.