Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
urfan

don't hate me because i'm beautiful

12 posts in this topic

a gal got fired because she was too hot for boss, a married dentist, to keep a cool tool and not be able to control his impure thoughts

Iowa Supreme Court now says that is legal.

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/fired-for-being-irresistible-dentists-assistant-fired-for-being-hot/50e482e0fe34446c2100018b

funny how things here at TOB is just the opposite - these gals get hired for being hot

I think everyone has seen this one every other news channel already. Not that important. I think it's pretty obvious to everyone she got what she deserved.

I think everyone has seen this one every other news channel already. Not that important. I think it's pretty obvious to everyone she got what she deserved.

I think that is only obvious to you and maybe a few others. We have had this debate but maybe it's worth taking another go at it.

Actually, no not obvious at all. In fact I have no clue wtf you are talking about. The boss tried to hit on her, she deflected his advances, wife found out and demanded he fire her to prove his loyalty to wife. She did nothing wrong and got fired because boss is a sleaze and wife was jealous. Perhaps not illegal, but how pray tell did she "deserve" to lose her job and be waiting tables now? Enlighten me please.

hey gr8,

that was my intended irony in posting

Actually, no not obvious at all. In fact I have no clue wtf you are talking about. The boss tried to hit on her, she deflected his advances, wife found out and demanded he fire her to prove his loyalty to wife. She did nothing wrong and got fired because boss is a sleaze and wife was jealous. Perhaps not illegal, but how pray tell did she "deserve" to lose her job and be waiting tables now? Enlighten me please.

My thoughts also.

The dentist should have given her notice to find new employment.

By firing her, and her actions to get it publicized, she has become "that woman". It is going to be difficult to find a hygienist position in that town.

This is exactly the kind of reply she was looking for. remember, if you squeezing a pustule you are forced to view it's contents.

Edited by boink36
I forgot the S

This is exactly the kind of reply he was looking for. remember, if you squeezing a pustule you are forced to view it's contents.

Well played boink you only missed one thing. I'm actually a she. PS I was just trying to throw some gasoline on the little fire urfan was trying to start.

We have discussed this before here. It does still piss me off. I am embarrassed that the state i born in would let this go. This lady was discriminated against. How the Iowa State Supreme Court justice's could not clearly see this is a farce. She did nothing wrong, her boss on the other hand is a pig. He could have avoised this if he had offerered her a severance package, AND helped her find placemant in another dental practice with one of his fellow dentists. Of which I am sure he know a few brothers in his trade.

Nine years employment is long term. She did not engage in conduct that was not appropiate. It is not her fault she is attractive. She was treated unfairly by the Iowa pigs. It is obvious.

Well played boink you only missed one thing. I'm actually a she. PS I was just trying to throw some gasoline on the little fire urfan was trying to start.

This is exactly the kind of reply she was looking for. remember, if you squeezing a pustule you are forced to view it's contents.

OK, now i guess i don't know wtf anyone is talking about - or even who they are! :confused: Based on my understanding of the story i stand by my comments, but obviously there is a whole behind the scenes game going on here i am not party to (and don't care to be!)

Edited by boink36
Fixed quote.

what's crazy about this. is she had been employed with this dentist for 10 years? and his wife also works in the clinic? this guy is a quick and smooth operator!!!