Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Centgent

Watch out for scams!

17 posts in this topic

I called an AsP for an outcall. She showed up, complimented my aquarium, sat on the couch and asked for the donation. No problem, I thought, she's in my house. She was relaxed and seemed ok until the car alarm went off. There went $100. Disappointed, I called another ASP. A guy answered and said the girls were eating. Got the address to the hotel, showed up, paid, (I was dumb enough to let him meet me outside) he gave me a room key and the room number didn't exist in the hotel.THEN today I called for a fbsm and the girl asked me to prepay because she needed to pay for the room...this was at 6p.m. Didn't fall for it this time but there are tons of these going on it seems.

I am sure others will chime in - write reviews so no one else falls for the scam :)

What's the definition of insanity again?:o

I called an AsP for an outcall. She showed up, complimented my aquarium, sat on the couch and asked for the donation. No problem, I thought, she's in my house. She was relaxed and seemed ok until the car alarm went off. There went $100. Disappointed, I called another ASP. A guy answered and said the girls were eating. Got the address to the hotel, showed up, paid, (I was dumb enough to let him meet me outside) he gave me a room key and the room number didn't exist in the hotel.THEN today I called for a fbsm and the girl asked me to prepay because she needed to pay for the room...this was at 6p.m. Didn't fall for it this time but there are tons of these going on it seems.

Which definition?

Would that be "doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results"?

Or would that be "first-time poster claiming horrible things & expecting credibility"?

I'm confused :confused: Who the F**k are you calling??? Are you looking through the list of reviews after you find a lady that you are interested in seeing?

I'm so sorry this happened. I would be furious. Maybe look through the list of well reviewed ladies, and find one that suits you. You may pay more than $100, but at least you will more than likely have a quality experience that you will remember for a long time. Good luck sweetie.:)

Yeah, you really got to be carefull out there.

There was this one time I went into this ladies apartment and her friend was there. They distracted me with all kinds of nakedness and wild sex for over two hours.

When I finally came to my senses, I was missing the $1200 I had when I went in. I was so traumatized, I still wake up thinking about it.

Watch what you're doing. Some of these ladies are pretty crafty.

There was this one time I went into this ladies apartment and her friend was there. They distracted me with all kinds of nakedness and wild sex for over two hours.

When I finally came to my senses, I was missing the $1200 I had when I went in. I was so traumatized, I still wake up thinking about it.

LMAO roflmao.gif

Maybe look through the list of well reviewed ladies, and find one that suits you. You may pay more than $100, but at least you will more than likely have a quality experience that you will remember for a long time.

Yup.

Some random admonitions:

The guy giving you a key, not uncommon. To wit:

http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=332235&postcount=8

Though an old post, so would probably miss it, but it's a good idea to read most of the posts on the board, to get an idea what others are running into. 411s and reviews are not enough to get the internal knowledge-base built. Go past page one of the discussion board.

As Holly said, and in the case of the link above, $100/hr, $200/2-hr, $500/all-nite ads are going to be 99.9% of the time scams.

Just because the pictures of the WAY TOO HOT girls were taken with their cell phones, does not mean they are "real" photos.

Backpage is not for folks who don't know how to search on phone numbers, search images, and who don't have a finely tuned scam-dar. Until these skills are developed, stick to well reviewed ladies (this board, The Erotic Review).

As Megan Rae said back in the day: jerk one out before reading ads, to get one thinking straight.

And from the forgotten poster of the past, take a reality check: would THAT girl in the pictures be willing to do YOU for that ridiculously low price?

Too funny!!!

I was so traumatized, I still wake up thinking about it.

That must have been just terrible for you.........how traumatic.

I'm sure there are some ladies who can offer a therapy session for you though for another $1200 :D

reference? Vaas is crazy...

mmmmmmhmmm reviews and research and this kinda thing doesnt happen... Just saying:D

No doubt I was being an idiot...lol but who would have thought someone would be ballsy enought to come into my house and rip me off!! Oh well...water under the bridge. I will post a review about one of the girls but I am not seeing the other girl's info online anymore. Since then I have also found a guy using a voice changer... It stoped working while I was talking to him lol. It is crazy out there. I've tried looking at the reviews on tob but so many of them are out dated so I haven't had much luck and p411 is going to be on the " to buy" list" soon.

And to the asshole who thinks I'm looking for credibility with my horror stories... I'm not sure I really give a damn about what you or anyone else thinks... So shove it. :)

Thanks for the support to the rest of you and I've certainly learned to be careful.

Really all this and u know who did this

can u post the name and phone number

of the provider or were u dreaming u were abused ?

Really all this and u know who did this

can u post the name and phone number

of the provider or were u dreaming u were abused ?

The short answer is no he can't, but he can post a review.

I've tried looking at the reviews on tob but so many of them are out dated so I haven't had much luck and p411 is going to be on the " to buy" list" soon...
I think it was Destiny or another well-reviewed lady who said even they like new reviews because of the time factor. I believe P411 offers a free-trial period, so it may be worth checking out!

As far as a provider coming to your home, if it's a scam, it's going to happen anywhere. Just do as much diligence at the beginning to lessen your chances. There are many great resources to lessen your chances via TOB's home page! :cool: