Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Oh, Miss UTAH...Good Thing You're Beautiful

18 posts in this topic

She may have gotten stumped on the question.

But, at least she wasn't branded (like they do for cattle) like MIss West Virginia

was. lol:D

Edited by jrock
spelling

it's a friggin beauty pagent, hello,.....i dont want these chicks curing the worlds ills. :rolleyes: their job is to look pretty. :cool:

one more thing....i don't know what was more strange; her answer, or being asked that question by a former stripper who acquired her wealth by marrying and divorcing a rich real-estate investor.

it's a friggin beauty pagent, hello,.....i dont want these chicks curing the worlds ills. :rolleyes: their job is to look pretty. :cool:

Intelligence is a component of beauty. A major one.

a former stripper who acquired her wealth by marrying and divorcing a rich real-estate investor.

I'd say that was a pretty intelligent action! :)

I harken back to the reply several years ago by Ms South Carolina.. yikes!! That was classic.. and yet, she turned that into a boondoggle of a career.. maybe Ms Utah is smarter than we think and following South Carolina's lead.. Ahhh well, Ms Utah captured Ms Photogenic anyway.. she'll do just fine

... maybe Ms Utah is smarter than we think and following South Carolina's lead.. Ahhh well, Ms Utah captured Ms Photogenic anyway.. she'll do just fine
She killed it on Jimmy Kimmel last night, owning up that she got tripped up by the question. I too think she will do fine. On a side note, I didn't think they allowed brunettes in Utah?!?!? :rolleyes:

Yes, an inverse proportion.

Nope, not in a beauty pageant. I don't care to get world advice from a 20 year old beauty queen. They should replace that portion of the show with a wet t-shirt contest, now that I would watch.

Nope, not in a beauty pageant. I don't care to get world advice from a 20 year old beauty queen. They should replace that portion of the show with a wet t-shirt contest, now that I would watch.

Not all beauty contests are held in south Alabama :cool:

Not seeing the problem here. I think she totally killed it on Jimmy Kimmel. I don't think she has anything to worry about.

Not seeing the problem here. I think she totally killed it on Jimmy Kimmel. I don't think she has anything to worry about.

I have no doubt that she rehearsed the bit with Kimmel. All talk show hosts and their guests rehearse their appearances.