Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
macho

What is the most appropriate flowers to bring for a session.

27 posts in this topic

Like for an incall. I'm thinking like maybe 12 roses or like lilies. Or even roses lilies combo for the win?

If you know what kind of flowers she likes bring those. If you don't try something different, like tulips.

If I do happen to bring flowers always look to see what her favorites are.

I don't know what her favorite is. I suppose I could just pick out the one I like from the flower lady.

my favorite are roses ;)

as for hers? i don't know... but it would be my guess that flowers of any sort are likely to make her day. some of life's sweetest joys are found in simple pleasures...

I have learned to be careful about bringing flowers to an appointment, especially a 1st appointment.

Some people are allergic to some flowers. For some the scent of flowers conflicts with other scents used to set the ambience of their space.

So as others have said, do your homework. Check their website and/or P411 profile before you spoil the mood. On the other hand, if you've done your homework & got the right goods, it might be like that MPG booster they keep trying to sell me at the gas pump.

If her incall is a hotel, the last thing she needs is a steady string of guys bringing flowers to her room.

If her incall is a hotel, the last thing she needs is a steady string of guys bringing flowers to her room.

Plus 1 for a private static incall also. Neighbor's viewing a paunchy 50something yr old guy (or 2 or 3 that day or week) coming with flowers to a young ladies place. Not so private or discreet ...

I Love getting flowers, my favorites being roses, However ANY flowers would make a girls day. I love getting a mixed bouquet also because of the way they look and smell. I cannot speak for all the ladies, but for myself it makes me feel really good when I get them.

To the OP get a really nice bouquet of mixed flowers.

Idk. I'm with pfunk on this one....think Origami? :) LOL

+1 on Orchids and spring flowers also Oriental Lilly's are amazing as well they all last a long time and may not look like much but when they bloom they are breath taking. As the gentlemen have said check p411 or websites for favorites information on the lady you are planning to see..

For me roses is something you give your mom or your S.O.

All of the above mentioned flowers are lovely and appreciated.

If you are worried about being seen with flowers, then bring something unique....there are many great gifts that are pocket size/briefcase size.

In general, a little thoughtfulness goes a long way.

i say keep it seasonal. for instance, the lilacs are just coming into bloom all over town and (along public venues) about now and smell really, really good. plus, all it takes to harvest 'em is stop the car, hop out, cut a few off and head onto the session.

Urfan it's hard to not like you. Anyways I thought about going that route stealing them from the parks and what not. Not like in someone's yard but the publics. I don't know if they would mean more or not so I'm going to do a hydrid of everyone's ideas.

thanks macho - same here. i only mention lilacs because i've never seen them at a flower store. and i only snatch the ones hanging over the fence!

I love White Roses and they are rare and expensive which make them unique like me!

Like for an incall. I'm thinking like maybe 12 roses or like lilies. Or even roses lilies combo for the win?

Take flowers to your prom date, not to a hooker.

Take flowers to your prom date, not to a hooker.

First of all she's not a hooker you POS. Even if she was one that wouldn't stop me. As a matter of fact I'm not going to stop at flowers either and im going to go over the top.

Edited by macho
Suk at grammar

You said it was a "session"-- so, is it a psychotherapy session? a mani-pedi??

If the session involves sex, and you're paying her, she's a hooker. Leave your flowers at home.

Nope just bring the Whiskey and Flowers of your choice:cool:..then RELAX for god sakes!!! Its not the LSATS love....your there to have a good time..Spend less time worrying about the gifts and more about how many positions she will let you have once you give her those gifts:D

Nope just bring the Whiskey and Flowers of your choice:cool:..then RELAX for god sakes!!! Its not the LSATS love....your there to have a good time..Spend less time worrying about the gifts and more about how many positions she will let you have once you give her those gifts:D

Your my freaking savor, ...sike.

Your my freaking savor, ...sike.

Ouch..LMAO..TFF! no wonder you need Need advice love.."sike" hasn't been used since 1995 and/or is only used only by adolescents...

Wait..... I think this is a chicks handle :eek:

I never have ever known a grown man to use the word "sike" lmao... oh and I knew a chick that is still around on bp that LOOOVED that damn word..come to think shes the only one I ever heard use it......

Can the REAL SLIM SHADY PLEASE STAND UP:D

Ouch..LMAO..TFF! no wonder you need Need advice love.."sike" hasn't been used since 1995 and/or is only used only by adolescents...

Wait..... I think this is a chicks handle :eek:

I never have ever known a grown man to use the word "sike" lmao... oh and I knew a chick that is still around on bp that LOOOVED that damn word..come to think shes the only one I ever heard use it......

Can the REAL SLIM SHADY PLEASE STAND UP:D

O ya... why don't you go sit on my face. PS you can consider sike official brought back from the dead.